• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let Me Guess Your Phobia

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I actually love small, confined spaces. I used to get a comic or a book and crawl in behind a sofa or beneath a cabinet when I was wee and read.

Yeah I like small spaces too sometimes, as long as I know I can leave they are comforting. But well, I equate being trapped to being robbed of ‘choice’- autonomy, which is one of my greatest fears- that Ill lose control of myself and- just be stuck, trapped, doing and being something I dont want to be.

Sort of an abstraction of the being trapped thing but yeah

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Anatidaephobia.jpg

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Acrophobia: Fear of Heights and Suspension

Acrophobia: Heights and Suspension are what take your breath away. Do you not fly in planes for the fear they might fall? Can you go no where high for your heart might feint before you? Do you have trouble sleeping, because you just might fall off the bed? When you jerk yourself from falling, that is your soul saving itself, or so I've heard.

So be careful my friend, or your fear may make you fall into the abyss...

2 l8, already there, m8.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nyctophobia: Fear of the Unknown and the Dark

Nyctophobia: The Unknown and the Dark is what surrounds you at night. Do you find yourself closing doors around you, or avoiding hallways that are deep in the shadows? Maybe you don't go into deep waters for fear of what's below? Maybe you don't go into fields of corn and grain, because there just might be something lurking inside. When you feel like running from one room to the next, that's because there is something right behind you, or so I've heard.

So be careful my friend, or your fear might drag you into darkness...

Eh.