• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let Me Guess Your Phobia

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Let Me Guess Your Phobia | Playbuzz
Nyctophobia: Fear of the Unknown and the Dark

Nyctophobia: The Unknown and the Dark is what surrounds you at night. Do you find yourself closing doors around you, or avoiding hallways that are deep in the shadows? Maybe you don't go into deep waters for fear of what's below? Maybe you don't go into fields of corn and grain, because there just might be something lurking inside. When you feel like running from one room to the next, that's because there is something right behind you, or so I've heard.

So be careful my friend, or your fear might drag you into darkness...

:shock:

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Acrophobia: Fear of Heights and Suspension

Acrophobia: Heights and Suspension are what take your breath away. Do you not fly in planes for the fear they might fall? Can you go no where high for your heart might feint before you? Do you have trouble sleeping, because you just might fall off the bed? When you jerk yourself from falling, that is your soul saving itself, or so I've heard.

Not accurate. I love flying. I have a vague fear of heights but not enough to let it stop me from climbing things or looking over the edge of a balcony.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp

Acrophobia: Heights and Suspension are what take your breath away. Do you not fly in planes for the fear they might fall? Can you go no where high for your heart might feint before you? Do you have trouble sleeping, because you just might fall off the bed? When you jerk yourself from falling, that is your soul saving itself, or so I've heard.

Not accurate. I love flying. I have a vague fear of heights but not enough to let it stop me from climbing things or looking over the edge of a balcony.

This is my fear...
stepenice_morguefile.jpg

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Arachnophobia: Spiders or Things that Crawl is what you fear the most. Snakes and Spiders make you scream, and you cannot escape their whim. Don't sleep with your mouth open for your eight legged friends might find their way inside, or so I've heard.

So be careful my friend, or your fear might swallow you alive...

Not remotely accurate. I love spiders.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:dry:

rav3n

The last question drives it all, since it outright asks you what would make you scream, listing a number of common phobias. Dumb.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Arachnophobia: Fear of Spiders or Things that Crawl

Arachnophobia: Spiders or Things that Crawl is what you fear the most. Snakes and Spiders make you scream, and you cannot escape their whim. Don't sleep with your mouth open for your eight legged friends might find their way inside, or so I've heard.

So be careful my friend, or your fear might swallow you alive...

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got arachnophobia, which is wrong. If it was fear of wasps, then you might have something. Or perhaps if I lived in the Southwest where black widows are a thing. That would only apply to black widows, though.

Lifelike dolls with staring glass eyes are spooky. Surprised that wasn't on there.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

325c1766-c78a-4082-a85d-930f0b3b14f8.jpg

So be careful my friend, or your fear may make you fall into the abyss...

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Acrophobia. Nope. I sort of enjoy being up high, actually.

I was trying to locate fears that I actually have, namely 'fear of being stuck in a time loop' and 'fear of being immortal', but ended up coming across trypophobia.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Such a common phobia.

N A T U R A L
S E L E C T I O N

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Wow, what bullshit.

Firstly, some of these were not relevant. To the questios “ You see something out of the corner of your eye, what makes it scary?” and “ What would make you scream?” There was no option for “ Nothing.”

Also, I answered that I am most afraid of tight places, ( and something else about small spaces) and it gave me acrophobia.

I love high places. I am clostrauphobic, which I think anyone reading this has already figured out.

Lark

Cheese, I think you have a phobia about cheese, I am basing this on a cultural/ethnic stereotype I heard once.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

So be careful my friend, or your fear may make you fall into the abyss...

I find it unpleasant but it's not a phobia.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
GL1kb0l.jpg

Yes. More emotionally/metaphorically. I dont want to stagnate. But also physically. I wouldnt like feeling like I COULDNT escape somewhere if I wanted to. Lose autonomy. So... yes. In several ways.

Lark

I actually love small, confined spaces. I used to get a comic or a book and crawl in behind a sofa or beneath a cabinet when I was wee and read.