• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Will You Die?

Metis

How Will You Die?
Created byHahablah on June 3, 2014
How Will You Die? | Playbuzz

Swallowed a spider

4c92057e-2b7f-4cb6-89ba-b39021cbaa90.jpg

You're too relaxed. Cruising through life. Short sentences. Guess what? Relax too much and a lonely black widow might just cosy up inside your open and relaxed mouth. At least it's a peaceful death.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Poop explosion

PoopHahablah©

Rush, rush, rush! You're big city, and just don't have enough time in the day. You can't even find enough time to poop once a day. This will be the death of you.... a month's worth of backed up poop will explode ending your busy life.

I'm anal-retentive! :laugh:

Props to Golden Girls being a question!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Poop explosion

Its funny but I swear to god Ive taken this quiz before.

Because I mean. I would NEVER forget a poop explosion result!

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
"Hold my beer and Watch this." -Jack's last words...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Old age

Congratulations! You made it! You lived a safe life, and calculated your risks. A peaceful death and a full, long life are your rewards! You may just live long enough to hit 100.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oop

Bacteria from rice

You're a lazy person and look to take shortcuts when you can. Sometimes laziness pays off, and that rewards your slothful lifestyle. Well one time, it's not going to work out. Eating old rice instead of new rice... bad idea. Rice is one of the leading causes of food poisoning worldwide. You would know that if you read a book. RIP lazy.

KnowWonder

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Eaten by a tiger

You're an animal person. It's nice to pet animals. Stroke a street cat here, poke a zoo monkey there. One day you'll convince yourself to climb the wall at the zoo to talk to the tigers. Bad idea, tigers love lunch guests but for all the wrong reasons.