• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How silly are you?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ya know what screw destiny and let love and friendship and harmony win instead :heart:.:hug: Ill be a wise King along side you two and we can rule in peace and prosperity as a trio. We benevolent high monarchs and archons and nobles and leaders and rulers and whatever other words my thesaurus can conjure up.]

Hmmm, I hear your sentiment and appreciate it :heart: After all I've always been fond of ya :hug: But I'll have to ask co-queen [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] what she thinks. :D

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Super ducking silly .. always .. unless it's serious then I'm fucking seriously silly

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Carry on with such delusions for being queens of the silly land. I am the rightful King of Zannieness and Sillyness and I have the bloodlines to prove it you pair of dirty peasant queens :tongue: You both can be my maids though Frosty can manage the freezer room and Dulcet be the bee keeper and both will do menial chores all day while I sit in luxury eating chicken and laughing all day just be glad nether of you are my Jester the poor guy has to do all funny tricks ha ha ha ha ha ha. Im afraid my sound dislocating device has broken your song boats and you can no longer transport anymore. So tell me what makes my two lovely ladies such good rulers of Silly World :rotfl:?.

You are delusional! Delusional I tell you!

But at the same time... *sigh* I cant deny that your delusions are absolutely, wonderfully, very very...

S
I
L
L
Y

Your dream, my dear Brain, is but a delusion of grandeur. What makes us rulers? For you see, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] and I have achieved ultimate silliness. So says the quiz, the decider of our fates. I love you, but im afraid the test has spoken. Frosty we have to amp up the silliness before Brain takes over!! :butterflee:

Oh! Not to fear sweet queen dulcet! Look at our test scores! There is no contest!

Me and you- will rule the galaxy hand in hand as Silly Queen and Silly Queen!

Ridiculously Silly
You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.

Oh! And look! Another brethren who speaks our same silly langauge.

With all of us... the silliness will never die!

Ya know what screw destiny and let love and friendship and harmony win instead :heart:.:hug: Ill be a wise King along side you two and we can rule in peace and prosperity as a trio. We benevolent high monarchs and archons and nobles and leaders and rulers and whatever other words my thesaurus can conjure up.]

Ok!

You have proven your worthiness with both your last post and spongebob,

I mean. It was the spongebob that really sealed the deal. You cant get... wonderfully sillier than Mr. Spongebob Squarepants!

Hmmm, I hear your sentiment and appreciate it :heart: After all I've always been fond of ya :hug: But I'll have to ask co-queen [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] what she thinks. :D

Silly hugs for everyone!

Super ducking silly .. always .. unless it's serious then I'm fucking seriously silly

You too!

Anyone who spreads the silly... *tears up*

Its just so beautiful.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quite Silly
You're quite silly, which is the perfect amount. You know when to take your foot off the pedal and get serious, but you enjoy laughing more than anything. When you go to movies, you prefer comedies, and you'd rather laugh with friends and loved ones than sit home alone.​

Nah, I'm actually pretty humorless, which is why I became a mod

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Quite Silly
You're quite silly, which is the perfect amount. You know when to take your foot off the pedal and get serious, but you enjoy laughing more than anything. When you go to movies, you prefer comedies, and you'd rather laugh with friends and loved ones than sit home alone.​

I dont believe that!

I believe you are very silly!

You just have to believe in yourself!

Have confidence in your own silliness!

Why dont you have confidence in your silliness!!

Whats WRONG with you!

:alttongue:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had to delete some of the emojis I had inserted in this post. There... *cries* is a 50 emoji cap on posts. My soul is crying out in sadness. Silliness too because you cant kill the silly... but silliness mixed with just a tiny bit of absolute devestation
50? Must speak to Highlander about reducing that to 3.

And like Im sure [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] will love... step .2747251 on my 1000000 step plan to make the world a sillier place is to have all my posts rain emojis.
You have fractional steps? How . . . silly.

Really? I thought we took you on to provide comic relief when the drama started to become too depressing.

I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . :newwink:.
You are all welcome to the title of King/Queen of silliness. You are welcome to fight over it amongst yourselves. In fact, you deserve each other.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ridiculously Silly
You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
50? Must speak to Highlander about reducing that to 3.

Id be ok with 3. 3 emojis per letter of the english language.

O:D:wink::shock: k:):smile::hug:

Emojis just add a whole new dimension and beauty to online communication. It brings happy tears to my silly eyes

You have fractional steps? How . . . silly.

WELL there is a LoT that goes into being silly you know! Lots of steps and sometimes you need to take steps back. And sometimes you need to take one step in, and then one step out, and then one step in and shake it all about!

So yes. Its a very complicated process.

Really? I thought we took you on to provide comic relief when the drama started to become too depressing.

I know theres a secret silliness in there somewhere. Its why all the mods are ticklish. Thats my theory.

You are all welcome to the title of King/Queen of silliness. You are welcome to fight over it amongst yourselves. In fact, you deserve each other.

I know I know. We really do deserve each other. We will work together in silly harmony until the end of time.

We are all so beautiful.

Ridiculously Silly

Yay! Come join our silly train!

You can even have your own whistle!

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Id be ok with 3. 3 emojis per letter of the english language.

O:D:wink::shock: k:):smile::hug:

Emojis just add a whole new dimension and beauty to online communication. It brings happy tears to my silly eyes
Emojis introduce a substantial extra layer of vagueness and imprecision. They give me a headache.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Ridiculously Silly
I would expect nothing less from a spaghetti face that looks like they've been caught red handed.

I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . :newwink:.
No, you're the deluded one: there is no silly world. You're beating a dead horse :beathorse:
better to just salvage what you can of the situation and move forward :charge:
I guess that means you all are stuck with Emojis.
That includes you, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] [MENTION=31527]DulcetRefrain[/MENTION]

Emojis introduce a substantial extra layer of vagueness and imprecision. They give me a headache.

Emojis remind me of pogs. A fad that'll eventually die, and these generations that were raised with them will laugh and be like, "hey, remember those?!" once they get into adulthood, because by then everything will be virtual reality with a character acting everything out for you.

As for the rest of you...you must guess my silly.
nah, jk, I got quite silly.

Who is Jim Carrey though?

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ridiculously Silly

:D

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ridiculously Silly
PoNh2FfPtZBx.jpg

Silly people in this thread, fighting over who's sillier meanwhile I'm over here like:
Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not really silly. I can be fun though.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is true. The sad thing is that the modbox saw my level of humorlessness as silly and comical by comparison.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ridiculously Silly