• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How silly are you?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not Silly
You're not silly at all. Maybe laughter infiltrates your stoic existence sometimes, but you keep a straight face for the most part. Maybe you grew up hard, or have experienced immense loss, but whatever the reason, you've lost the laughter.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not Silly
You're not silly at all. Maybe laughter infiltrates your stoic existence sometimes, but you keep a straight face for the most part. Maybe you grew up hard, or have experienced immense loss, but whatever the reason, you've lost the laughter.
Same here, but then ask a silly question . . .

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Not Silly

To be fair I don't really equate silly with fun or humor, I never really have, even growing up.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Aw you guys! Silly can make the world go round!

Ok... maybe the jokers not the best example but... still!

Silly is super important

The Cat

Staff member
I'm not saying it doesn't work for some folk, nor do I begrudge them as are their silliness. I've got a sense of humor and I laugh a lot, but silly has just never resonated with me personally. I can fake it, but it feels forced, and that's draining, I mostly enjoy watching those who enjoy it, being silly. Now that being said I reckon silliness is a subjective thing, so what I may consider to be not silly, others may find silly. Though usually people don't tell me "Jack you're silly" as much as "Jack, that's insane."
So who knows Frostastic, maybe I'm sillier than I think?

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not Silly

Kas

Fabula rasa
Not Silly

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] you won't make the world go round with us

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ridiculously Silly

PoNh2FfPtZBx.jpg

You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ridiculously Silly

PoNh2FfPtZBx.jpg

You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.

Yes. I knew! Knew! I loved you dulcet! My heart. My HOPE!

You are so beautiful to me rifht now. Hold my hand as we cross over the beautiful bridge together to silly land.

I'm not saying it doesn't work for some folk, nor do I begrudge them as are their silliness. I've got a sense of humor and I laugh a lot, but silly has just never resonated with me personally. I can fake it, but it feels forced, and that's draining, I mostly enjoy watching those who enjoy it, being silly. Now that being said I reckon silliness is a subjective thing, so what I may consider to be not silly, others may find silly. Though usually people don't tell me "Jack you're silly" as much as "Jack, that's insane."
So who knows Frostastic, maybe I'm sillier than I think?

Silly, insane, same difference!

Its all about what you feel inside you.

Not Silly

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry @<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/29687.html" target="_blank">Frosty</a> you won't make the world go round with us

Oh. Oh. Ye of little faith. The silliness train hasnt even left the station.

I will make YOU ALL silly yet!

And like Im sure [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] will love... step .2747251 on my 1000000 step plan to make the world a sillier place is to have all my posts rain emojis.

:fiesta::hippie::peaceout::cheers::party2::birthday::encore::harhar::whistling::thumbup::nice::campfire::kissya::spindance::drummerboy::pandarage::roundthnx::imok::blowkiss::static::yays::bunnyglee::unicorn::harley::scruples::fairy::hexer::heart::wizfreak::whacko::mariobanana::party::bananallama::hamsterdance::solidarity::fpalm:

Its going to work slowly but surely.

Mu... ha... ha... ha... ha!!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes. I knew! Knew! I loved you dulcet! My heart. My HOPE!

You are so beautiful to me rifht now. Hold my hand as we cross over the beautiful bridge together to silly land.

Silly, insane, same difference!

Its all about what you feel inside you.

Oh. Oh. Ye of little faith. The silliness train hasnt even left the station.

I will make YOU ALL silly yet!

And like Im sure [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION] will love... step .2747251 on my 1000000 step plan to make the world a sillier place is to have all my posts rain emojis.

Its going to work slowly but surely.

Mu... ha... ha... ha... ha!!

Frosty despite my test result I can out silly you.

:):happy2::wubbie::wubbie::newwink::whistling::rotfl::biggrin::harhar::devil::alttongue::wtf::happy0065::content::holy::puppy_dog_eyes::gleam::cop::hippie::fiesta::cheers::campfire::kissya::encore::soapbox::party2::beathorse::birthday::fairy::heart::hexer::drool::mariobanana::bananachamp::mexbanana::moonwalk::hamsterdance:

Peoples reactions to this sillyness

:fpalm:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . :newwink:.

The Cat

Staff member
I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . :newwink:.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Frosty despite my test result I can out silly you.

:):happy2::wubbie::wubbie::newwink::whistling::rotfl::biggrin::harhar::devil::alttongue::wtf::happy0065::content::holy::puppy_dog_eyes::gleam::cop::hippie::fiesta::cheers::campfire::kissya::encore::soapbox::party2::beathorse:

Peoples reactions to this sillyness

:fpalm:

NEVER!

Me and dulcet are the rulers of silly land!

Were the queens of the castle and youre the dirty rascal!

Nah nah na boo boo!

:saturned::birthday::cakegirl::party2::roundthnx::static::bunnyd::cowboy::flame::bunnyglee::yays::flowerz::wizfreak::whacko::charge::pinkcuffs::bananallama::banana:

Haha aww, thanks Frosty :blush: we shall rule silly land together :saturned:

YES! Dont let the rascal of Sillyland fool you! Me and you hold the TRUE keys to silliness!

Know it in your heart. Listen to the beats.

Sil- ly! Sil- ly! Sil- ly!

Oh silly silly brain!

In sillyland we dont need bridges. We transport places by song. Let the harmonies move both our souls and our bodies!

But. Your mission to prove your silliness... its moving in and of itself. Therefore, Im going to give you... *tears up because of the just beauty of it all* your own emoji.

:catbert: for my favorite cat brainz

I had to delete some of the emojis I had inserted in this post. There... *cries* is a 50 emoji cap on posts. My soul is crying out in sadness. Silliness too because you cant kill the silly... but silliness mixed with just a tiny bit of absolute devestation

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NEVER!

Me and dulcet are the rulers of silly land!

Were the queens of the castle and youre the dirty rascal!

Nah nah na boo boo!

:saturned::birthday::cakegirl::party2::roundthnx::static::bunnyd::cowboy::flame::bunnyglee::yays::flowerz::wizfreak::whacko::charge::pinkcuffs::bananallama::banana:

YES! Dont let the rascal of Sillyland fool you! Me and you hold the TRUE keys to silliness!

Know it in your heart. Listen to the beats.

Sil- ly! Sil- ly! Sil- ly!

Oh silly silly brain!

In sillyland we dont need bridges. We transport places by song. Let the harmonies move both our souls and our bodies!

But. Your mission to prove your silliness... its moving in and of itself. Therefore, Im going to give you... *tears up because of the just beauty of it all* your own emoji.

:catbert: for my favorite cat brainz

I had to delete some of the emojis I had inserted in this post. There... *cries* is a 50 emoji cap on posts. My soul is crying out in sadness. Silliness too because you cant kill the silly... but silliness mixed with just a tiny bit of absolute devestation

Carry on with such delusions for being queens of the silly land. I am the rightful King of Zannieness and Sillyness and I have the bloodlines to prove it you pair of dirty peasant queens :tongue: You both can be my maids though Frosty can manage the freezer room and Dulcet be the bee keeper and both will do menial chores all day while I sit in luxury eating chicken and laughing all day just be glad nether of you are my Jester the poor guy has to do all funny tricks ha ha ha ha ha ha. Im afraid my sound dislocating device has broken your song boats and you can no longer transport anymore. So tell me what makes my two lovely ladies such good rulers of Silly World :rotfl:?.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Carry on with such delusions for being queens of the silly land. I am the rightful King of Zannieness and Sillyness and I have the bloodlines to prove it you pair of dirty peasant queens :tongue: You both can be my maids though Frosty can manage the freezer room and Dulcet be the bee keeper and both will do menial chores all day while I sit in luxury eating chicken and laughing all day just be glad nether of you are my Jester the poor guy has to do all funny tricks ha ha ha ha ha ha. Im afraid my sound dislocating device has broken your song boats and you can no longer transport anymore. So tell me what makes my two lovely ladies such good rulers of Silly World :rotfl:?.

Your dream, my dear Brain, is but a delusion of grandeur. What makes us rulers? For you see, [MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] and I have achieved ultimate silliness. So says the quiz, the decider of our fates. I love you, but im afraid the test has spoken. Frosty we have to amp up the silliness before Brain takes over!! :butterflee:

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ridiculously Silly

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your dream, my dear Brain, is but a delusion of grandeur. What makes us rulers? For you see, @<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/29687.html" target="_blank">Frosty</a> and I have achieved ultimate silliness. So says the quiz, the decider of our fates. I love you, but im afraid the test has spoken. Frosty we have to amp up the silliness before Brain takes over!! :butterflee:

Ya know what screw destiny and let love and friendship and harmony win instead :heart:.:hug: Ill be a wise King along side you two and we can rule in peace and prosperity as a trio. We benevolent high monarchs and archons and nobles and leaders and rulers and whatever other words my thesaurus can conjure up.]