courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Brainz View Post
    Ya know what screw destiny and let love and friendship and harmony win instead . Ill be a wise King along side you two and we can rule in peace and prosperity as a trio. We benevolent high monarchs and archons and nobles and leaders and rulers and whatever other words my thesaurus can conjure up.]

Hmmm, I hear your sentiment and appreciate it After all I've always been fond of ya But I'll have to ask co-queen @Frosty what she thinks.
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.
    Likes Lord Lavender, Frosty liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Super ducking silly .. always .. unless it's serious then I'm fucking seriously silly
    Likes Frosty liked this post

Carry on with such delusions for being queens of the silly land. I am the rightful King of Zannieness and Sillyness and I have the bloodlines to prove it you pair of dirty peasant queens You both can be my maids though Frosty can manage the freezer room and Dulcet be the bee keeper and both will do menial chores all day while I sit in luxury eating chicken and laughing all day just be glad nether of you are my Jester the poor guy has to do all funny tricks ha ha ha ha ha ha. Im afraid my sound dislocating device has broken your song boats and you can no longer transport anymore. So tell me what makes my two lovely ladies such good rulers of Silly World ?.
    You are delusional! Delusional I tell you!

But at the same time... *sigh* I cant deny that your delusions are absolutely, wonderfully, very very...

S
    I
    L
    L
    Y

Quote Originally Posted by DulcetRefrain View Post
    Your dream, my dear Brain, is but a delusion of grandeur. What makes us rulers? For you see, @Frosty and I have achieved ultimate silliness. So says the quiz, the decider of our fates. I love you, but im afraid the test has spoken. Frosty we have to amp up the silliness before Brain takes over!!

Oh! Not to fear sweet queen dulcet! Look at our test scores! There is no contest!

Me and you- will rule the galaxy hand in hand as Silly Queen and Silly Queen!

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Ridiculously Silly
    You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.
    Oh! And look! Another brethren who speaks our same silly langauge.

With all of us... the silliness will never die!

Ya know what screw destiny and let love and friendship and harmony win instead . Ill be a wise King along side you two and we can rule in peace and prosperity as a trio. We benevolent high monarchs and archons and nobles and leaders and rulers and whatever other words my thesaurus can conjure up.]

Ok!

You have proven your worthiness with both your last post and spongebob,

I mean. It was the spongebob that really sealed the deal. You cant get... wonderfully sillier than Mr. Spongebob Squarepants!

Quote Originally Posted by DulcetRefrain View Post
    Hmmm, I hear your sentiment and appreciate it After all I've always been fond of ya But I'll have to ask co-queen @Frosty what she thinks.

Silly hugs for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    Super ducking silly .. always .. unless it's serious then I'm fucking seriously silly
    You too!

Anyone who spreads the silly... *tears up*

Its just so beautiful.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quite Silly
    You're quite silly, which is the perfect amount. You know when to take your foot off the pedal and get serious, but you enjoy laughing more than anything. When you go to movies, you prefer comedies, and you'd rather laugh with friends and loved ones than sit home alone.

Nah, I'm actually pretty humorless, which is why I became a mod
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    Quite Silly
    You're quite silly, which is the perfect amount. You know when to take your foot off the pedal and get serious, but you enjoy laughing more than anything. When you go to movies, you prefer comedies, and you'd rather laugh with friends and loved ones than sit home alone.

I dont believe that!

I believe you are very silly!

You just have to believe in yourself!

Have confidence in your own silliness!

Why dont you have confidence in your silliness!!

Whats WRONG with you!

Likes Bush liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    I had to delete some of the emojis I had inserted in this post. There... *cries* is a 50 emoji cap on posts. My soul is crying out in sadness. Silliness too because you cant kill the silly... but silliness mixed with just a tiny bit of absolute devestation
    50? Must speak to Highlander about reducing that to 3.

And like Im sure @Coriolis will love... step .2747251 on my 1000000 step plan to make the world a sillier place is to have all my posts rain emojis.
    You have fractional steps? How . . . silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bush Did 9/11 View Post
    Really? I thought we took you on to provide comic relief when the drama started to become too depressing.

I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . .
    You are all welcome to the title of King/Queen of silliness. You are welcome to fight over it amongst yourselves. In fact, you deserve each other.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha
    Likes Frosty, Lord Lavender liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Ridiculously Silly
    You're a born goofball, full of fun and jokes and devilish mischief. Your family has always been your number one fan, and you've had years of practice with them. At school you were the class clown and a major distraction. And you've never lost your love of laughing. It's always been the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    50? Must speak to Highlander about reducing that to 3.
    Id be ok with 3. 3 emojis per letter of the english language.

O k

Emojis just add a whole new dimension and beauty to online communication. It brings happy tears to my silly eyes

You have fractional steps? How . . . silly.
    WELL there is a LoT that goes into being silly you know! Lots of steps and sometimes you need to take steps back. And sometimes you need to take one step in, and then one step out, and then one step in and shake it all about!

So yes. Its a very complicated process.

Really? I thought we took you on to provide comic relief when the drama started to become too depressing.
    I know theres a secret silliness in there somewhere. Its why all the mods are ticklish. Thats my theory.

You are all welcome to the title of King/Queen of silliness. You are welcome to fight over it amongst yourselves. In fact, you deserve each other.
    I know I know. We really do deserve each other. We will work together in silly harmony until the end of time.

We are all so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ridiculously Silly
    Yay! Come join our silly train!

You can even have your own whistle!
    Likes Forever, Lord Lavender liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Id be ok with 3. 3 emojis per letter of the english language.

O k

Emojis just add a whole new dimension and beauty to online communication. It brings happy tears to my silly eyes
    Emojis introduce a substantial extra layer of vagueness and imprecision. They give me a headache.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~ Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Ridiculously Silly
    I would expect nothing less from a spaghetti face that looks like they've been caught red handed.

I am frankly shocked at how deluded you both are Frosty and Dulcet. All this time ive been scheming to rule over Silly World and I dissolved the bridge to silly world with corrosive acid. Stands laughing at Dulcet and Frosty crying while I run off to rule . .
    No, you're the deluded one: there is no silly world. You're beating a dead horse
    better to just salvage what you can of the situation and move forward
    I guess that means you all are stuck with Emojis.
    That includes you, @Frosty @DulcetRefrain

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Emojis introduce a substantial extra layer of vagueness and imprecision. They give me a headache.
    Emojis remind me of pogs. A fad that'll eventually die, and these generations that were raised with them will laugh and be like, "hey, remember those?!" once they get into adulthood, because by then everything will be virtual reality with a character acting everything out for you.

As for the rest of you...you must guess my silly.
    nah, jk, I got quite silly.

Who is Jim Carrey though?
    Likes Lord Lavender, DulcetRefrain liked this post