ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default What Type of Dragon Are You?

What Type of Dragon Are You? | Playbuzz
    Pyrodermoid

Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Griffith

Griffiths are Apterian Quadripeds (no wings, four legs). A Griffith is a playful little creature, young at heart. They are about the same size as a horse, but they are flexible and quiet like a cat. They are curious and peaceful dragons. If you are a Griffith, you prefer to be care-free and fun. You are kind to all, and you have optimistic beliefs.
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.
    Likes Lord Lavender liked this post

Saturn's Amethyst
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp

Hydrophius

Hydrophius (Water Dragon) is a Morphian Morphiped. Repetitive-sounding, huh? Well that just means that it can change shapes, spending most of its time as water itself, with a core at the center, allowing it to change whether it has wings, two legs, or four legs! If you are a Hydrophius, you are a gentle, but powerful, go-with-the-flow kind of person. You watch over from a distance, and spend much time on thoughts and whimsy.

Hydrophius

Hydrophius (Water Dragon) is a Morphian Morphiped. Repetitive-sounding, huh? Well that just means that it can change shapes, spending most of its time as water itself, with a core at the center, allowing it to change whether it has wings, two legs, or four legs! If you are a Hydrophius, you are a gentle, but powerful, go-with-the-flow kind of person. You watch over from a distance, and spend much time on thoughts and whimsy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I also got Hydrophius.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Bad Dragon
    Likes тень liked this post

Griffith

Griffiths are Apterian Quadripeds (no wings, four legs). A Griffith is a playful little creature, young at heart. They are about the same size as a horse, but they are flexible and quiet like a cat. They are curious and peaceful dragons. If you are a Griffith, you prefer to be care-free and fun. You are kind to all, and you have optimistic beliefs.

Pyrodermoid

Hydrophius

MBTI
    YMCA
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Pyrodermoid

Pyrodermoid (Fire-Skin Dragon) is a Pterian Biped (wings, two legs). This species of dragon might sound familiar; they, "have a nasty habit of lighting themselves on fire". Ring a bell? No? Well, no fear. A Pyrodermoid is a passionate, sometimes wild, creature. If you are a Pyrodermoid, you may wear your feelings on the outside. You can be a little over-aggressive if someone shows threat to a friend, family member, or even one of your ideals/ opinions. Your soul is untamable, like a fire.