• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who are you? See if they can guess

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Can We Guess Who You Are in Only 20 Questions? | Playbuzz

Some right. Some wrong

rWER9fB.jpg

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Hey late 20's but some is correct...

Male, Mid 30's
a1288e16-6d51-4e4e-8bff-811fbcc133ff.jpg

Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are male.
2. You are in currently in your mid 30's.
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring.
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body.
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that.

So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Male, Mid 50’s

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

......um, no.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Male, Mid 20’s

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid twenties.
3. You have a temporary job while you're still trying to figure out the rest of your life.
4. You have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile (Have you ever tried professional modeling?).
5. People often flatter your appearance. You secretly wish they told you how smart you are.

So, how did we do? How many of these did we get right? Tell us in the comments!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Male, Late teens

4be08bf2-5201-4cdb-8a39-1bb52d964b4f.jpg

1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

---

1. Yes
2. No, I'm 23
3. No, I'm a college graduate, and I have found a job I really like. But yes, the future is still confusing because I'm still young.
4. Idk about beautiful, but yes, I do have brown hair and large eyes.
5. Sure?

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Female, Mid 20’s

1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
5. You own a pet.

Are you Delta? INFP ENFP? :D

I don't know anything about socionics. I don't really care about MBTI anymore either. It probably thinks I'm old because I put down that I never drink and like the 1970s. :shrug:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't know anything about socionics. I don't really care about MBTI anymore either. It probably thinks I'm old because I put down that I never drink and like the 1970s. :shrug:

Delta prefer Te Ne Si Fi and they are oldest like 50> :)

Alpha: Children
Beta: Teens
Gamma: Mature
Delta: Olds

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Female, Mid 20’s

5ed80ea8-24b8-4950-a21c-787c027d6ada.jpg

1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
5. You own a pet.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Female, Mid 20's

1. You are female.
5. You own a pet.

This is a compliment :blush:

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Male, Late teens

1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.

Got the gender right, and hey! I always tell people I feel like I’m much younger than I actually am :happy2:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Female, Mid 20’s

5ed80ea8-24b8-4950-a21c-787c027d6ada.jpg

1. You are female.
5. You own a pet.

i got the same exact result. i am a woman in my mid 20s! but i’m not single, dating at night, a pet owner, or someone with a promising career lol. also my hair is brown and i’m not sure i’m calculating.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a1288e16-6d51-4e4e-8bff-811fbcc133ff.jpg

1. You are male.
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring.
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body.
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that.

Omg... I'm old. I don't dislike it though.

Ingrid in grids

Can We Guess Who You Are in Only 20 Questions? said:
Female, Mid 50’s

1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties.
3. You have a wonderful big family and a deep loving connection with your lifelong partner.
4. You have Short hair, light colored eyes and stylish glasses.
5. You have long ago decided to live every minute to the fullest. Your life experiences taught you that no moment should be wasted on something or someone you don't love.

1iUJvqN.png

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol male in mid 50s? The only thing that's right here is that I have grey eyes

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Male, Mid 30's

1. You are male.
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and
a fit body.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Male, Mid 20’s

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid twenties.
3. You have a temporary job while you're still trying to figure out the rest of your life.
4. You have blonde hair, blue eyes, and a gorgeous smile (Have you ever tried professional modeling?).
5. People often flatter your appearance. You secretly wish they told you how smart you are.