• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who are you? See if they can guess

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Male, Mid 50’s
Late 20s.

1. You are male.
Correct.

2. You are currently in your mid fifties,
Nope.

still working hard
Still trying to get a real job.

and enjoying every minute of it.
:wtf:

3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger.
Nope.

You still have your good looks,
What good looks? :thinking:

your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
My eyes are sort of greenish and I think my humor has gotten more morbid and nihilistic.

4. You have a beautiful loving family,
No spouse, no kids, nothing.

great life-long friends,
I basically have one real friend left.

even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
I'm still heavier than I should be, but at least my cholesterol and blood pressure are fine.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Female, mid-40s

1f26070f-43b8-478c-9e92-9fbf8bb9ffef.jpg

Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are female.
I am female. Good job, Internet.
2. You are currently in your mid 40's.
I am 32. But sure, mid 40’s sounds close enough, right? You win again, Internet!
3. You are raising a beautiful family, you have a career you're quite pleased with.
I am raising a beautiful CAT. I have no career to speak of right now, but I am overall happy/at peace with myself & life, for whatever that’s worth. You lose this one, Internet. You clearly missed how unique & special I am. Better luck next time.
4. You've recently started volunteering in your community.
Does becoming a forum moderator count?
5. You are taller than average, you have gorgeous dark hair and beautiful brown eyes.
I have thick, unruly dark hair, dyed red. And I have green eyes with central heterochromia (green iris with a brown ring around the pupil). Fail.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol poor test.

Its trying its best probably!

Its sad to see that this is the little test that cant.

Sad but also sort of amusing just HOW off it is with everyone.

Someone mention me if it ever gets 100% correct

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Male, Mid 50’s

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

Lol.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Lolllll, noo

Male, Mid 30's

1. You are male.
2. You are in currently in your mid 30's.
3. You are married and just became a parent. You are experiencing exciting days, and more are on their way, but through it all you remain strong, loving and deeply caring.
4. You have short hair - partly gray, brown eyes and a fit body.
5. You decided long ago that your kids must have a better childhood than the one you had. You know you'll do anything to make sure of that.