• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New 40Q Dichotomy Quiz

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
No, I realized there are people out there that actually require me to spell this out for them lest they take everything too literally and attempt to begin debates over semantics and trivialities that are completely removed from the point I'm trying to make (see: anyone that needs you to say "imo" at the end of anything you post).

Same kinds of people that require an "lol" at the end of a joke in order to actually understand the preceding words were indeed intended as "a joke", I presume.

There are literally people out there that don't understand what you've bolded is a given and need their hand to be held, or else they can't proceed with the conversation, they get stuck in a loop ie, "nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective" - I understand these folk require a little additional assistance.

Could just do it with a written thread, but it's not really the same thing - it's tougher to pick out demons and saviors - and these are important because you can literally and physically see people shift states - I'll show you, because these are things you can actually track and produce consistent typings with other people in double-blind situations:

YouTube

At about 35 or so seconds in, Phil DeFranco shifts into a demon state - he edits a fair bit, but this is an example - when he shifts into this other character of sorts and says "not to infect minds with my way because my way is the highway" - this is indicative of a demon state - puts on a different persona, literally changes his position, waves his hand in the air - this is clearly representing something he doesn't like, because it's representing his demon Si.
I believe from a Jungian perspective this would likely be along the lines of "complexes".

The Savior requires more "zooming out", because we do our Savior things so naturally we just about don't realize we're actually doing them - with Phil DeFranco, that's his Ne - he has about infinite vids on YT whereby he is basically "changing the channel" abruptly - ie going from one news story to something completely different and unrelated, understandably that's how the news works but Phil barely even segues, it's just bang, something totally different.

He's also always, naturally, providing as many sides of the stories as he can before chiming in with his own opinion (if he does) and with this, he has a pretty obvious "S supporting N" format in that, he provides as many facts as he can (quickly) and then shifts into his main point which is just to help people understand "what's going on?", so his mind isn't focused on the actual facts themselves, it's focused on understandings.
This is constant, you can look up basically any video of him from like the last decade or however long, and get the same thing from him, all the time - Savior Ne - it's so ridiculously natural to Phil that it's basically found in everything he does.

Another example of a Savior - take Casey Neistat - he creates films etc on YT, and if you watch his videos, you'd probably 'guess' some kind of xSxP type - but, that's just what he wants you to see, the things he finds interesting and fascinating, "real" Casey is hardcore Ni - check out this video:
YouTube

Everything is organized into categories for whatever purposes (this also reflects him attempting to fight Se demons in the form of "chaos" - something he doesn't always succeed at, see: taking his family to the wrong airport) and his entire studio is basically some kind of Ni 'vision' that's created to ensure he doesn't have to spend much energy on anything - this demonstrates his two true preferences are Ni and Ti - Ni in the form of his visions and abstract concepts etc (see: many of his videos, he's making points that aren't explicit, communicating a message) and his Ti in that he has it all sorted out to work for himself, Casey isn't the worlds biggest team-player (says as much) and so both his Observer is introverted (Ni), as is his Decider (Ti) - this breaks many current internet-MBTI rules (I haven't gone in-depth here at all, apologies for the gaps).

I'll go more in-depth when I've got time to piece together my understanding of it, with specific examples of everything I'm saying so there's nothing that's not clear, but you can literally see these things, so you can actually track them and type people the same as others, consistently.

Alright.

I'm not sure what else to say w/ the other. Am not able to think coherently due to not feeling well.

A written one would be better imo, I just really don't feel comfortable with YT vids. Wouldn't be natural for me if I did anyways, too much awkwardness from the video element.
Do you have a questionnaire or do you want me to just put what I think is relevant later on?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Alright.

I'm not sure what else to say w/ the other. Am not able to think coherently due to not feeling well.

A written one would be better imo, I just really don't feel comfortable with YT vids. Wouldn't be natural for me if I did anyways, too much awkwardness from the video element.
Do you have a questionnaire or do you want me to just put what I think is relevant later on?

Well, right off the bat I'd like to stress that this is not really the right way to do this - ideally, I'd watch vids etc to get a feel for demon and savior states, develop a baseline - and, I'd also have lots more information to actually use in order to develop a big-picture version of who you are - just responding to one single questionnaire isn't going to cut it.

Then, there's also the issue of the entire thing not being objective at all - because, unless someone else pops up, and types you using the same method - without seeing my response etc - then, objectivity is destroyed and that's literally the entire point of the methodology.

But, for fun - yeah, here's some questions that I've rounded up that they've been using.
I'd really like the above to be read as a disclaimer because this is totally not the right way to do it - in the classes we're not just typing based off of like, one questionnaire in text and in a completely subjective manner, haha.

That said:

1) What is your average day/week like?
(Wake up time, school, work, friends, family drama, interests, etc.)

2) What is hard for you, but easy for most people?

3) What is easy for you, but hard for most people?

4) What do your friends and family like about you?

5) What do your friends and family not like about you?

6) What is the biggest challenge in your life right now?
(The point here is to get you talking about what you really care about.)

7) What would your ideal life look like 10 years from now?

The above is intended to produce a 30-45 minute video, so if you make a thread - go into some real detail, if you're comfortable with it.
The questions change every so often.

Again if you make a thread (tag me so I see it) - I'll give it a whirl - but, it won't be objective (unless someone else does it and doesn't see my response) and it won't be the same as building up a sort of big-picture idea of who you are and what you're about - the idea is to actually get to know somebody.

It takes me a full week to type people properly, when they've got YT videos etc - this isn't some little anecdote-internet-MBTI game.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Well, right off the bat I'd like to stress that this is not really the right way to do this - ideally, I'd watch vids etc to get a feel for demon and savior states, develop a baseline - and, I'd also have lots more information to actually use in order to develop a big-picture version of who you are - just responding to one single questionnaire isn't going to cut it.

Then, there's also the issue of the entire thing not being objective at all - because, unless someone else pops up, and types you using the same method - without seeing my response etc - then, objectivity is destroyed and that's literally the entire point of the methodology.

But, for fun - yeah, here's some questions that I've rounded up that they've been using.
I'd really like the above to be read as a disclaimer because this is totally not the right way to do it - in the classes we're not just typing based off of like, one questionnaire in text and in a completely subjective manner, haha.

That said:

The above is intended to produce a 30-45 minute video, so if you make a thread - go into some real detail, if you're comfortable with it.
The questions change every so often.

Again if you make a thread (tag me so I see it) - I'll give it a whirl - but, it won't be objective (unless someone else does it and doesn't see my response) and it won't be the same as building up a sort of big-picture idea of who you are and what you're about - the idea is to actually get to know somebody.

It takes me a full week to type people properly, when they've got YT videos etc - this isn't some little anecdote-internet-MBTI game.

Alright. I may come back for this once I'm feeling better. ATM I have too much going on / not in the best state of mind. Thanks.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm not really sure how this is possible, but I got:
62.5% for all ExxPs
52.5% for all IxxPs

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP
80% Match
ENFP
75% Match
INTP
70% Match
ENTP
65% Match
ISFP
60% Match

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
ENTJ
82.5% Match
INTJ
77.5% Match
ESTJ
67.5% Match
ENTP
62.5% Match
ISTJ
62.5% Match
INTP
57.5% Match
ENFJ
57.5% Match
INFJ
52.5% Match
ESTP
47.5% Match
ISTP
42.5% Match
ESFJ
42.5% Match
ENFP
37.5% Match
ISFJ
37.5% Match
INFP
32.5% Match
ESFP
22.5% Match
ISFP
17.5% Match

Spoiler alert. Very George RR Martin. Trainers hate him. Eureka.

Albeit not perfect, the author has come up with poignant, more relatable and succintly described situations. It was worthwhile.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just think I have a highly developed sensing as an INTJ (due to emotional abuse). Im able to easily switch between the functions.

INTJ
77.5% Match
ISTJ
77.5% Match
ISTP
67.5% Match
INTP
67.5% Match
ESTJ
57.5% Match
ENTJ
57.5% Match
ISFJ
52.5% Match
INFJ
52.5% Match
ESTP
47.5% Match
ENTP
47.5% Match
ISFP
42.5% Match
INFP
42.5% Match
ESFJ
32.5% Match
ENFJ
32.5% Match
ESFP
22.5% Match
ENFP
22.5% Match

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP
72.5% Match
INFP
67.5% Match
ISFJ
67.5% Match
INFJ
62.5% Match
ISTP
57.5% Match
INTP
52.5% Match
ESFP
52.5% Match
ISTJ
52.5% Match
ENFP
47.5% Match
INTJ
47.5% Match
ESFJ
47.5% Match
ENFJ
42.5% Match
ESTP
37.5% Match
ENTP
32.5% Match
ESTJ
32.5% Match
ENTJ
27.5% Match

Very good test!

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTP-72.5
INTP-67.6
ISTP-62.5
ESTP-57.5
INFP-57.5

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP
67.5% Match
ISFJ
67.5% Match
ISTP
62.5% Match
INFP
62.5% Match
ISTJ
62.5% Match
INFJ
62.5% Match
INTP
57.5% Match
INTJ
57.5% Match
ESFP
42.5% Match
ESFJ
42.5% Match
ESTP
37.5% Match
ENFP
37.5% Match
ESTJ
37.5% Match
ENFJ
37.5% Match
ENTP
32.5% Match
ENTJ
32.5% Match

Well, folks, as you can see in this demonstration, I have excellent usage of all functions and unsurprisingly am equal P and J. :happy2: (@Turi, functionally, I have really terrible Fe as compared to what FJ's embody and give. But in terms of typical dichotomy types of questions tied to J/P, J and P tend to be pretty close/I don't have a strong preference)

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Excellent test!!

ENFP
77.5% Match
INFP
77.5% Match
ENTP
62.5% Match
INTP
62.5% Match
ESFP
57.5% Match
ISFP
57.5% Match
ENFJ
57.5% Match
INFJ
57.5% Match
ESTP
42.5% Match
ISTP
42.5% Match
ENTJ
42.5% Match
INTJ
42.5% Match
ESFJ
37.5% Match
ISFJ
37.5% Match
ESTJ
22.5% Match
ISTJ
22.5% Match

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP
65% Match
INTP
60% Match
ISFP
60% Match
ENFP
60% Match
ISTP
55% Match
ENTP
55% Match
ESFP
55% Match
ESTP
50% Match
INFJ
50% Match
INTJ
45% Match
ISFJ
45% Match
ENFJ
45% Match
ISTJ
40% Match
ENTJ
40% Match
ESFJ
40% Match
ESTJ
35% Match

I'm not surprised INTP is close, I flip between INFP and INTP on most dichotomy tests.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP: 67.5% Match

Didn't show me the other results.

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP