User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 80

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    No, I realized there are people out there that actually require me to spell this out for them lest they take everything too literally and attempt to begin debates over semantics and trivialities that are completely removed from the point I'm trying to make (see: anyone that needs you to say "imo" at the end of anything you post).

    Same kinds of people that require an "lol" at the end of a joke in order to actually understand the preceding words were indeed intended as "a joke", I presume.

    There are literally people out there that don't understand what you've bolded is a given and need their hand to be held, or else they can't proceed with the conversation, they get stuck in a loop ie, "nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective" - I understand these folk require a little additional assistance.



    Could just do it with a written thread, but it's not really the same thing - it's tougher to pick out demons and saviors - and these are important because you can literally and physically see people shift states - I'll show you, because these are things you can actually track and produce consistent typings with other people in double-blind situations:

    YouTube

    At about 35 or so seconds in, Phil DeFranco shifts into a demon state - he edits a fair bit, but this is an example - when he shifts into this other character of sorts and says "not to infect minds with my way because my way is the highway" - this is indicative of a demon state - puts on a different persona, literally changes his position, waves his hand in the air - this is clearly representing something he doesn't like, because it's representing his demon Si.
    I believe from a Jungian perspective this would likely be along the lines of "complexes".

    The Savior requires more "zooming out", because we do our Savior things so naturally we just about don't realize we're actually doing them - with Phil DeFranco, that's his Ne - he has about infinite vids on YT whereby he is basically "changing the channel" abruptly - ie going from one news story to something completely different and unrelated, understandably that's how the news works but Phil barely even segues, it's just bang, something totally different.

    He's also always, naturally, providing as many sides of the stories as he can before chiming in with his own opinion (if he does) and with this, he has a pretty obvious "S supporting N" format in that, he provides as many facts as he can (quickly) and then shifts into his main point which is just to help people understand "what's going on?", so his mind isn't focused on the actual facts themselves, it's focused on understandings.
    This is constant, you can look up basically any video of him from like the last decade or however long, and get the same thing from him, all the time - Savior Ne - it's so ridiculously natural to Phil that it's basically found in everything he does.

    Another example of a Savior - take Casey Neistat - he creates films etc on YT, and if you watch his videos, you'd probably 'guess' some kind of xSxP type - but, that's just what he wants you to see, the things he finds interesting and fascinating, "real" Casey is hardcore Ni - check out this video:
    YouTube

    Everything is organized into categories for whatever purposes (this also reflects him attempting to fight Se demons in the form of "chaos" - something he doesn't always succeed at, see: taking his family to the wrong airport) and his entire studio is basically some kind of Ni 'vision' that's created to ensure he doesn't have to spend much energy on anything - this demonstrates his two true preferences are Ni and Ti - Ni in the form of his visions and abstract concepts etc (see: many of his videos, he's making points that aren't explicit, communicating a message) and his Ti in that he has it all sorted out to work for himself, Casey isn't the worlds biggest team-player (says as much) and so both his Observer is introverted (Ni), as is his Decider (Ti) - this breaks many current internet-MBTI rules (I haven't gone in-depth here at all, apologies for the gaps).

    I'll go more in-depth when I've got time to piece together my understanding of it, with specific examples of everything I'm saying so there's nothing that's not clear, but you can literally see these things, so you can actually track them and type people the same as others, consistently.
    Alright.

    I'm not sure what else to say w/ the other. Am not able to think coherently due to not feeling well.

    A written one would be better imo, I just really don't feel comfortable with YT vids. Wouldn't be natural for me if I did anyways, too much awkwardness from the video element.
    Do you have a questionnaire or do you want me to just put what I think is relevant later on?

  2. #62
    Senior Member Turi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGB View Post
    Alright.

    I'm not sure what else to say w/ the other. Am not able to think coherently due to not feeling well.

    A written one would be better imo, I just really don't feel comfortable with YT vids. Wouldn't be natural for me if I did anyways, too much awkwardness from the video element.
    Do you have a questionnaire or do you want me to just put what I think is relevant later on?
    Well, right off the bat I'd like to stress that this is not really the right way to do this - ideally, I'd watch vids etc to get a feel for demon and savior states, develop a baseline - and, I'd also have lots more information to actually use in order to develop a big-picture version of who you are - just responding to one single questionnaire isn't going to cut it.

    Then, there's also the issue of the entire thing not being objective at all - because, unless someone else pops up, and types you using the same method - without seeing my response etc - then, objectivity is destroyed and that's literally the entire point of the methodology.

    But, for fun - yeah, here's some questions that I've rounded up that they've been using.
    I'd really like the above to be read as a disclaimer because this is totally not the right way to do it - in the classes we're not just typing based off of like, one questionnaire in text and in a completely subjective manner, haha.

    That said:

    1) What is your average day/week like?
    (Wake up time, school, work, friends, family drama, interests, etc.)

    2) What is hard for you, but easy for most people?

    3) What is easy for you, but hard for most people?

    4) What do your friends and family like about you?

    5) What do your friends and family not like about you?

    6) What is the biggest challenge in your life right now?
    (The point here is to get you talking about what you really care about.)

    7) What would your ideal life look like 10 years from now?
    The above is intended to produce a 30-45 minute video, so if you make a thread - go into some real detail, if you're comfortable with it.
    The questions change every so often.

    Again if you make a thread (tag me so I see it) - I'll give it a whirl - but, it won't be objective (unless someone else does it and doesn't see my response) and it won't be the same as building up a sort of big-picture idea of who you are and what you're about - the idea is to actually get to know somebody.

    It takes me a full week to type people properly, when they've got YT videos etc - this isn't some little anecdote-internet-MBTI game.
    Likes Enigma liked this post

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Turi View Post
    Well, right off the bat I'd like to stress that this is not really the right way to do this - ideally, I'd watch vids etc to get a feel for demon and savior states, develop a baseline - and, I'd also have lots more information to actually use in order to develop a big-picture version of who you are - just responding to one single questionnaire isn't going to cut it.

    Then, there's also the issue of the entire thing not being objective at all - because, unless someone else pops up, and types you using the same method - without seeing my response etc - then, objectivity is destroyed and that's literally the entire point of the methodology.

    But, for fun - yeah, here's some questions that I've rounded up that they've been using.
    I'd really like the above to be read as a disclaimer because this is totally not the right way to do it - in the classes we're not just typing based off of like, one questionnaire in text and in a completely subjective manner, haha.

    That said:



    The above is intended to produce a 30-45 minute video, so if you make a thread - go into some real detail, if you're comfortable with it.
    The questions change every so often.

    Again if you make a thread (tag me so I see it) - I'll give it a whirl - but, it won't be objective (unless someone else does it and doesn't see my response) and it won't be the same as building up a sort of big-picture idea of who you are and what you're about - the idea is to actually get to know somebody.

    It takes me a full week to type people properly, when they've got YT videos etc - this isn't some little anecdote-internet-MBTI game.
    Alright. I may come back for this once I'm feeling better. ATM I have too much going on / not in the best state of mind. Thanks.
    Likes Turi liked this post

  4. #64

    Default

    80% INTJ
    70% ISTJ
    65% INTP and ENTJ
    60% INFJ
    55% ISTP

  5. #65
    phallus impudicus
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10,169

    Default

    I'm not really sure how this is possible, but I got:
    62.5% for all ExxPs
    52.5% for all IxxPs

  6. #66
    perfect person chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,639

    Default

    INFP
    80% Match
    ENFP
    75% Match
    INTP
    70% Match
    ENTP
    65% Match
    ISFP
    60% Match

  7. #67
    Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    854
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    ENTJ
    82.5% Match
    INTJ
    77.5% Match
    ESTJ
    67.5% Match
    ENTP
    62.5% Match
    ISTJ
    62.5% Match
    INTP
    57.5% Match
    ENFJ
    57.5% Match
    INFJ
    52.5% Match
    ESTP
    47.5% Match
    ISTP
    42.5% Match
    ESFJ
    42.5% Match
    ENFP
    37.5% Match
    ISFJ
    37.5% Match
    INFP
    32.5% Match
    ESFP
    22.5% Match
    ISFP
    17.5% Match



    Spoiler alert. Very George RR Martin. Trainers hate him. Eureka.

    Albeit not perfect, the author has come up with poignant, more relatable and succintly described situations. It was worthwhile.

    الخَيلُ وَاللَيلُ وَالبَيداءُ تَعرِفُني *** وَالسَيفُ وَالرُمحُ وَالقِرطاسُ وَالقَلَمُ
    Swift steeds, dreary nights, and the desolate wasteland, all know me full well
    As do the sword, the spear, the paper and the pen.

  8. #68
    Flickering light тень's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    649 so/sp
    Posts
    6,095

    Default

    I just think I have a highly developed sensing as an INTJ (due to emotional abuse). Im able to easily switch between the functions.

    INTJ
    77.5% Match
    ISTJ
    77.5% Match
    ISTP
    67.5% Match
    INTP
    67.5% Match
    ESTJ
    57.5% Match
    ENTJ
    57.5% Match
    ISFJ
    52.5% Match
    INFJ
    52.5% Match
    ESTP
    47.5% Match
    ENTP
    47.5% Match
    ISFP
    42.5% Match
    INFP
    42.5% Match
    ESFJ
    32.5% Match
    ENFJ
    32.5% Match
    ESFP
    22.5% Match
    ENFP
    22.5% Match

  9. #69
    Off to new adventures LittleCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Posts
    291

    Default

    ISFP
    72.5% Match
    INFP
    67.5% Match
    ISFJ
    67.5% Match
    INFJ
    62.5% Match
    ISTP
    57.5% Match
    INTP
    52.5% Match
    ESFP
    52.5% Match
    ISTJ
    52.5% Match
    ENFP
    47.5% Match
    INTJ
    47.5% Match
    ESFJ
    47.5% Match
    ENFJ
    42.5% Match
    ESTP
    37.5% Match
    ENTP
    32.5% Match
    ESTJ
    32.5% Match
    ENTJ
    27.5% Match

    Very good test!

  10. #70
    King Ping Mayflower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Posts
    693

    Default

    ISTP-72.5
    INTP-67.6
    ISTP-62.5
    ESTP-57.5
    INFP-57.5
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-10-2020, 08:53 PM
  2. NEW quiz created by me! What's your Heart type?
    By fetus in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-03-2020, 01:15 PM
  3. New MBTI style quiz!
    By Turi in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-12-2018, 03:27 PM
  4. Did the new enneagram quiz thing as a video.
    By Sinmara in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 01:17 AM
  5. New to the Mirror Universe
    By outmywindow in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 02:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO