• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New 40Q Dichotomy Quiz

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP 90%
INFP 80%
ISTP 79%
ENTP 65%
INTJ 65%
ISFP 60%
ENFP 55%
INFJ 55%
ESTP 45%
ISTJ 45%
ENTJ 40%
ESFP 35%
ISFJ 35%
ENFJ 30%
ESTJ 20%
ESFJ 10%

MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ
70% Match
INTP
60% Match
ISTJ
60% Match
ENTJ
60% Match
INFJ
60% Match
ISTP
50% Match
ENTP
50% Match
INFP
50% Match
ESTJ
50% Match
ISFJ
50% Match
ENFJ
50% Match
ESTP
40% Match
ISFP
40% Match
ENFP
40% Match
ESFJ
40% Match
ESFP
30% Match

Starting to think I might not be an ISTP, but that I just prefer that to this alternative. :unsure: Nah...jk.

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP: 87.5 %
ENFP: 77.5%
ESTP: 72.5%
INTP: 62.5%
ESFP: 62.5%
ENTJ: 62.5%
INFP: 52.5%
ENFJ: 52.5%
ISTP: 47.5%
ESTJ: 47.5%
ISFP: 37.5%
INTJ: 37.5%
ESFJ: 37.5%
INFJ: 27.5%
ISTJ: 22.5%
ISFJ: 12.5%

Generalist

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
ISFP
87.5% Match
ESFP
77.5% Match
ISTP
67.5% Match
INFP
67.5% Match
ISFJ
62.5% Match
ESTP
57.5% Match
ENFP
57.5% Match
ESFJ
52.5% Match
INTP
47.5% Match
ISTJ
42.5% Match
INFJ
42.5% Match
ENTP
37.5% Match
ESTJ
32.5% Match
ENFJ
32.5% Match
INTJ
22.5% Match
ENTJ
12.5% Match

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I did test again it is right what said [MENTION=9811]Coriolis[/MENTION]

NT MASTER RACE! :D

ENTJ
77.5% Match
ENTP
72.5% Match
INTJ
67.5% Match
INTP
62.5% Match
ESTJ
62.5% Match
ESTP
57.5% Match
ISTJ
52.5% Match
ENFJ
52.5% Match
ISTP
47.5% Match
ENFP
47.5% Match
INFJ
42.5% Match
INFP
37.5% Match
ESFJ
37.5% Match
ESFP
32.5% Match
ISFJ
27.5% Match
ISFP
22.5% Match

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
Interesting, but I think I use Ne quite a bit more than a usual Istj.
ISTJ
62.5% Match
INTJ
62.5% Match
ISTP
57.5% Match
INTP
57.5% Match
ESTJ
57.5% Match
ENTJ
57.5% Match
ESTP
52.5% Match
ENTP
52.5% Match
ISFJ
47.5% Match
INFJ
47.5% Match
ISFP
42.5% Match
INFP
42.5% Match
ESFJ
42.5% Match
ENFJ
42.5% Match
ESFP
37.5% Match
ENFP
37.5% Match

rach98

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFP
67.5% Match
ESTP
62.5% Match
ESFJ
62.5% Match
ISFP
57.5% Match
ESTJ
57.5% Match
ISTP
52.5% Match
ENFP
52.5% Match
ISFJ
52.5% Match
ENTP
47.5% Match
ISTJ
47.5% Match
ENFJ
47.5% Match
INFP
42.5% Match
ENTJ
42.5% Match
INTP
37.5% Match
INFJ
37.5% Match
INTJ
32.5% Match

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=33869]Turi[/MENTION] what type do you test as?

Depends on the test, though I don't believe in them in the slightest - I can't see how they can possibly be accurate considering they're too subject to unconscious bias.
That said, the pattern that emerged throughout the few months to a year or so that I was in the "test taking" business, was that dichotomy tests produce INxx results.
Functions test results vary too much to be of any use - each one has completely different understandings of the functions, to the point there's no point even sharing them.

Considering we're on TypoC here, the only one I see relevant is Te dominance, in accordance with the TypoC test.
I don't actually believe any of the above, as they're self-assessments.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
ESTJ 15% Match
ISTJ 15% Match
ESFJ 15% Match
ISFJ 15% Match
ENTJ 12.5% Match
INTJ 12.5% Match
ENFJ 12.5% Match
INFJ 12.5% Match
ESTP 2.5% Match
ISTP 2.5% Match
ESFP 2.5% Match
ISFP 2.5% Match
ENTP 0% Match
INTP 0% Match
ENFP 0% Match
INFP 0% Match

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Depends on the test, though I don't believe in them in the slightest - I can't see how they can possibly be accurate considering they're too subject to unconscious bias.
That said, the pattern that emerged throughout the few months to a year or so that I was in the "test taking" business, was that dichotomy tests produce INxx results.
Functions test results vary too much to be of any use - each one has completely different understandings of the functions, to the point there's no point even sharing them.

Considering we're on TypoC here, the only one I see relevant is Te dominance, in accordance with the TypoC test.
I don't actually believe any of the above, as they're self-assessments.

What type do you believe you are now?

While we're at it...what type do you see me as? Still INTP?

Just to keep things on topic here...

ISTJ
65% Match
ISFJ
65% Match
ISTP
60% Match
ISFP
60% Match
INTJ
55% Match
INFJ
55% Match
INTP
50% Match
INFP
50% Match
ESTJ
50% Match
ESFJ
50% Match
ESTP
45% Match
ESFP
45% Match
ENTJ
40% Match
ENFJ
40% Match
ENTP
35% Match
ENFP
35% Match

lol ISTJ, that's hilarious.

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What type do you believe you are now?

While we're at it...what type do you see me as? Still INTP?

Under which model? Which test? My results vary depending on the phrasing of each specific test/quiz, and I don't see a need to pretend any of these test results etc should reflect the same things.
I have no idea what the test-creators understandings are so it'd be a little silly to believe people should receive consistent results across multiple tests - yet alone various personality models.

I'm not sure on your type - I'd have to reassess given that I use (and have for months now, despite what the misinformed on other personality forums etc might attempt to have you believe) a new, more thorough and imo "better" model.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Under which model? Which test? My results vary depending on the phrasing of each specific test/quiz, and I don't see a need to pretend any of these test results etc should reflect the same things.
I have no idea what the test-creators understandings are so it'd be a little silly to believe people should receive consistent results across multiple tests - yet alone various personality models.

I'm not sure on your type - I'd have to reassess given that I use (and have for months now, despite what the misinformed on other personality forums etc might attempt to have you believe) a new, more thorough and imo "better" model.

That's the problem with deviating from the original. Not that Jung, etc. = the grand ultimate whatever and nothing has any room for improvement, but that you can't stray from MBTI and claim you're ____ MBTI type any more than you can turn a dog into a cat and still continue to call it a dog. At least not if you want some sort of accuracy.

What do you use now?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's the problem with deviating from the original. Not that Jung, etc. = the grand ultimate whatever and nothing has any room for improvement, but that you can't stray from MBTI and claim you're ____ MBTI type any more than you can turn a dog into a cat and still continue to call it a dog. At least not if you want some sort of accuracy.

What do you use now?

I agree, insofar as I'm understanding you correctly (it doesn't make sense to claim X MBTI type using some other models interpretations to justify said claim?).

I vastly prefer the method ObjectivePersonality employs, it's got many elements that are more true to Jung than anything else so it satisfies the mini-purist in me, but more importantly (to me at least), it produces accurate, consistent results - consistency is basically the whole goal, hence the name (I know, nothing can ever be entirely objective etc etc w/e).

It also doesn't force the Harold Grant stack onto anyone, which is basically an instant win for me.
If you've got any videos or a YT channel etc I'd be happy to see how it goes - it wouldn't be "objective" though because the idea is to triangulate types using multiple people (ie not just one guy following the checklist and methodology, but multiple, in double-blind scenarios) - I attempted it in a written questionnaire on this forum, if you'd like to have a look.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJ
92.5% Match
INTJ
77.5% Match
ISFJ
72.5% Match
ENFJ
67.5% Match
INFP
67.5% Match
ISTJ
57.5% Match
ISFP
52.5% Match
ESFJ
52.5% Match
INTP
47.5% Match
ENTJ
47.5% Match
ENFP
42.5% Match
ISTP
32.5% Match
ESTJ
32.5% Match
ESFP
27.5% Match
ENTP
22.5% Match
ESTP
7.5% Match

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is purely dichotomous? Interesting. I'm sort of shocked I get the STP types above the NFP types (I've always thought myself closer to the boundary of F/T than N/S, bbut then again I'd imagine both are fairly close anyhow. Interesting test though.

INTP
72.5% Match
ENTP
67.5% Match
ISTP
62.5% Match
ESTP
57.5% Match
INFP
57.5% Match
INTJ
57.5% Match
ENFP
52.5% Match
ENTJ
52.5% Match
ISFP
47.5% Match
ISTJ
47.5% Match
ESFP
42.5% Match
ESTJ
42.5% Match
INFJ
42.5% Match
ENFJ
37.5% Match
ISFJ
32.5% Match
ESFJ
27.5% Match

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I agree, insofar as I'm understanding you correctly (it doesn't make sense to claim X MBTI type using some other models interpretations to justify said claim?).
Yeah, exactly.

I vastly prefer the method ObjectivePersonality employs, it's got many elements that are more true to Jung than anything else so it satisfies the mini-purist in me, but more importantly (to me at least), it produces accurate, consistent results - consistency is basically the whole goal, hence the name (I know, nothing can ever be entirely objective etc etc w/e).
I see you've grown in your understandings a bit since the last time we interacted on PerC (the bold).

It also doesn't force the Harold Grant stack onto anyone, which is basically an instant win for me.
If you've got any videos or a YT channel etc I'd be happy to see how it goes - it wouldn't be "objective" though because the idea is to triangulate types using multiple people (ie not just one guy following the checklist and methodology, but multiple, in double-blind scenarios) - I attempted it in a written questionnaire on this forum, if you'd like to have a look.
Yeah, I don't do YT videos and stuff, not really comfortable with it. Any other method besides video?

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see you've grown in your understandings a bit since the last time we interacted on PerC (the bold).

No, I realized there are people out there that actually require me to spell this out for them lest they take everything too literally and attempt to begin debates over semantics and trivialities that are completely removed from the point I'm trying to make (see: anyone that needs you to say "imo" at the end of anything you post).

Same kinds of people that require an "lol" at the end of a joke in order to actually understand the preceding words were indeed intended as "a joke", I presume.

There are literally people out there that don't understand what you've bolded is a given and need their hand to be held, or else they can't proceed with the conversation, they get stuck in a loop ie, "nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective nothings objective" - I understand these folk require a little additional assistance.

Yeah, I don't do YT videos and stuff, not really comfortable with it. Any other method besides video?

Could just do it with a written thread, but it's not really the same thing - it's tougher to pick out demons and saviors - and these are important because you can literally and physically see people shift states - I'll show you, because these are things you can actually track and produce consistent typings with other people in double-blind situations:

YouTube

At about 35 or so seconds in, Phil DeFranco shifts into a demon state - he edits a fair bit, but this is an example - when he shifts into this other character of sorts and says "not to infect minds with my way because my way is the highway" - this is indicative of a demon state - puts on a different persona, literally changes his position, waves his hand in the air - this is clearly representing something he doesn't like, because it's representing his demon Si.
I believe from a Jungian perspective this would likely be along the lines of "complexes".

The Savior requires more "zooming out", because we do our Savior things so naturally we just about don't realize we're actually doing them - with Phil DeFranco, that's his Ne - he has about infinite vids on YT whereby he is basically "changing the channel" abruptly - ie going from one news story to something completely different and unrelated, understandably that's how the news works but Phil barely even segues, it's just bang, something totally different.

He's also always, naturally, providing as many sides of the stories as he can before chiming in with his own opinion (if he does) and with this, he has a pretty obvious "S supporting N" format in that, he provides as many facts as he can (quickly) and then shifts into his main point which is just to help people understand "what's going on?", so his mind isn't focused on the actual facts themselves, it's focused on understandings.
This is constant, you can look up basically any video of him from like the last decade or however long, and get the same thing from him, all the time - Savior Ne - it's so ridiculously natural to Phil that it's basically found in everything he does.

Another example of a Savior - take Casey Neistat - he creates films etc on YT, and if you watch his videos, you'd probably 'guess' some kind of xSxP type - but, that's just what he wants you to see, the things he finds interesting and fascinating, "real" Casey is hardcore Ni - check out this video:
YouTube

Everything is organized into categories for whatever purposes (this also reflects him attempting to fight Se demons in the form of "chaos" - something he doesn't always succeed at, see: taking his family to the wrong airport) and his entire studio is basically some kind of Ni 'vision' that's created to ensure he doesn't have to spend much energy on anything - this demonstrates his two true preferences are Ni and Ti - Ni in the form of his visions and abstract concepts etc (see: many of his videos, he's making points that aren't explicit, communicating a message) and his Ti in that he has it all sorted out to work for himself, Casey isn't the worlds biggest team-player (says as much) and so both his Observer is introverted (Ni), as is his Decider (Ti) - this breaks many current internet-MBTI rules (I haven't gone in-depth here at all, apologies for the gaps).

I'll go more in-depth when I've got time to piece together my understanding of it, with specific examples of everything I'm saying so there's nothing that's not clear, but you can literally see these things, so you can actually track them and type people the same as others, consistently.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
ESFP (72.5)
ENFP (72.5)
ESFJ (67.5)
ENFJ (67.5)

I like that the questions thought outside of the box. More varied than what you'd expect from a personality test!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
INFP
82.5% Match

INTP
77.5% Match

ENFP
67.5% Match

ENTP
62.5% Match