User Tag List

123 Last

Default Artistic Preference Scales: Art Test

Link is here.

Found this and thought it was quite interesting. It's a short test that measures our preferences in visual art.

My score. I have to say, most of the artworks they included on the test weren't really my preferred style, yet I can still identify these results in my own style of artwork.

I think I prefer more linear works of art. I probably just scored the way I did for other reasons.
    Likes Hiraeth liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 9. This indicates you have a strong preference for painterly works. In painterly works the brush stokes will be visible, this contrasts with linear works where shapes are bounded by lines and the goal is a photo-realistic depiction.

Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was 3. This indicates you have a small preference for abstract works.

Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was 2. This indicates that you have a slight preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to females (e.g. women in dresses, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.).

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Also the descriptions:
    Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was -4. This indicates you have a moderate preference for linear works over painterly ones. In linear works, the artists depicts clear shapes bounded by lines and attempts to achieve photorealism. This contrasts with a painterly style where the brush strokes will be visible.

Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was 10. This indicates you have a strong preference for abstract works.

Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -10. This indicates that you have a strong preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    Neat. Like Lotus, though, often neither of the images were to my tastes.
    Likes Hiraeth, N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w1

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Scores on each scale range from -16 to +16.

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 6. This indicates you have a moderate preference for painterly works. In painterly works the brush stokes will be visible, this contrasts with linear works where shapes are bounded by lines and the goal is a photo-realistic depiction.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was 8. This indicates you have a strong preference for abstract works.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -11. This indicates that you have a strong preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Guardian of Ga'Hoole Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

This is the only art test I recognize.

A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

Likes Hiraeth, Ghost liked this post

Guardian of Ga'Hoole Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Scores on each scale range from -16 to +16.
    Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 5. This indicates you have a moderate preference for painterly works. In painterly works the brush stokes will be visible, this contrasts with linear works where shapes are bounded by lines and the goal is a photo-realistic depiction.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was 1. This indicates you have a small preference for abstract works.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -8. This indicates that you have a strong preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    Yeah! I'm a MAHN!

There were a lot of them where I liked both equally.
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp