Junior Member Silhouette Du Soleil's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Scores Explanation
    Scores on each scale range from -16 to +16.

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 1. This indicates you have a small preference for painterly works. In painterly works the brush stokes will be visible, this contrasts with linear works where shapes are bounded by lines and the goal is a photo-realistic depiction.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was 7. This indicates you have a moderate preference for abstract works.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -11. This indicates that you have a strong preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Don't say I'm out of touch
    With this rampant chaos - your reality.
    I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge,
    The nightmare I built my own world to escape.

Imaginary - Evanescence

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Attachment 21975

Scores Explanation
    Scores on each scale range from -16 to +16.

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was -3. This indicates you have a small preference for linear works over painterly ones. In linear works, the artists depicts clear shapes bounded by lines and attempts to achieve photorealism. This contrasts with a painterly style where the brush strokes will be visible.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was -8. This indicates you have a strong preference for realistic works over abstract ones.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -10. This indicates that you have a strong preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    This test is awful.
    For example I usually didn't pick pictures with a person because I didn't like either style or their clothes or their faces, so apparently I don't like people.
    The pictures chosen are generally not very interesting and they are presented in incorrect way - it's impossible to appreciate them as works of art as tiny thumbnails.
    There are no actual abstract works, just surrealist ones, which were also usually ugly and disturbing.
    I'm so sick of being surrounded by inhumanity and corruption.

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

Fun test, but most of the time I thought the paintings were equally drab or I enjoyed them both for different reasons. I like history so I was attracted to a lot of the boat paintings and some of the Victorian paintings(though a few Victorian paintings were drab). Colors were important too-I liked anything with bright red or colors that made me feel like I was there(like white making me feel like I was in a cold room or greys making me feel like I was in a foggy fall scene).

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 4. This indicates you have a moderate preference for painterly works. In painterly works the brush stokes will be visible, this contrasts with linear works where shapes are bounded by lines and the goal is a photo-realistic depiction.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was -1. This indicates you have a small preference for realistic works over abstract ones.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was 1. This indicates that you have a slight preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to females (e.g. women in dresses, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.).
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

Your score for Linear vs. Painterly was 0. This indicates you appreciate linear and painterly works equally. In linear works, the artists depicts clear shapes bounded by lines and attempts to achieve photorealism. This contrasts with a painterly style where the brush strokes will be visible.
    Your score for Realistic vs. Abstract was -4. This indicates you have a moderate preference for realistic works over abstract ones.
    Your score for Masculine vs. Feminine was -6. This indicates that you have a moderate preference for works of art that depict subjects stereotypically of interest to males (e.g. fighting, machines, ships, architecture, etc.) as opposed to subjects stereotypically associated with females (women in dresses, etc.).
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari