User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm am the calm before the storm.

"You are a very calm and level headed person, who thinks before speaking, and avoids getting caught up in useless fights.
    However, deep down, there's a storm brewing.
    This storm is of your own making, and it's the energy you use to move forward and achieve your dreams. This storm is a combination of your dreams, your aspirations and your talents. This storm is the food for your soul that helps you move forward and get over every obstacle life throws your way. "

Not 100% accurate, but ok.
    ISFP - 6w7 sx/sp - 684 (6w7, 8w9, 4w3) tritype - SLI-ISTp (Si Subtype, Socionics) - Melancholic-Choleric - Aesthetican

-- Nobody is born 'Special'. Every skill, quality, personality and talent is earned through life experience, practice and trial and error.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Torrential Rain

^

I really like this result.

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram

The Rainbow After The Storm

Just like the rainbow after the storm, you have a naturally bright and optimistic outlook on life.
    Sure, you know that life can be extremely hard and harsh from time to time, but you know that no matter what struggles surface, they can be overcome and will eventually be forgotten.
    What truly matters, is that you should have the optimistic and bright outlook that will keep you moving forward.
    We all experience difficulties, but we don't all carry on after overcoming them. You have the perfect formula that enables you to keep your chin up and your legs moving forward!

Artist/Playboy/Traveller Neal Caffreynated's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I am the calm before the storm

"You are a very calm and level headed person, who thinks before speaking, and avoids getting caught up in useless fights.
    However, deep down, there's a storm brewing.
    This storm is of your own making, and it's the energy you use to move forward and achieve your dreams. This storm is a combination of your dreams, your aspirations and your talents. This storm is the food for your soul that helps you move forward and get over every obstacle life throws your way
    ."
    Great art captures a time, a place and an emotion.

I'm at my most serious when I'm joking

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    692 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The Rainbow After The Storm

Just like a rainbow after the storm, you have a naturally bright and optimistic outlook on life. Sure, you know life can be extremely hard and harsh from time to time, but you know that no matter what struggles surface, they can be overcome and will eventually be forgotten. What truly matters, is that you should have the optimistic and bright outlook that will keep moving you forward. We all experience difficulties, but we dont all carry on after overcoming them. You have the perfect formula that enables you to keep your chin up and your legs moving forward!

Torrential Rain

What goes up must come down.

When it comes to your emotions, you prefer to let it out and feel them immediately, rather than keeping them inside and letting them build up.
    Venting allows you to move on with your life with no regrets.
    Just like the rain, you live in the moment, live each day to its fullest potential, and never look back at past mistakes.

Do you you agree with your result? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.

No, I don't, but it sure is pretty.

MBTI
    EVIL
    Enneagram
    641 so/sp

The calm before the storm.

6w5 4w5 1w9

Enneagram
    gay sx/sp

The Thunder & The Lightning

While other people are hiding their true feelings and talking to other people in guise, you tell the truth head on. You know that a healthy relationship relies on the truth and not lies. So you'd rather show sincere emotions instead of concealing what's really going on inside your heart.

To other people you might look mighty and terrifying, but on the inside, you are harmless and really quite sweet. Sure you can be a little hot headed from time to time, but it only means that you really care about your life and the lives of others.
    low-key, no pressure
    just hang with me and my weather

Silent All These Years: My Private Blog
    Johari / Nohari