User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Default Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test?

I got: 100% psychopath! ! Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test?
    Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test? | Playbuzz

Umm we're a little scared to say this but OK, here we go: You a total, 100% psychopath!

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
    Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!
    True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6 sp

Lol

Umm we're a little scared to say this but OK, here we go: You a total, 100% psychopath!

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
    Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

60% psychopath!

You're a bit of a psycho

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
    Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

You're not really a psychopath

You passed the psychopath test!
    You are a smart, assertive and dedicated person, but you are NOT a psychopath!
    You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.
    MBTI: INFJ
    Enneagram:2w1 5w4 8w7 so/sx/sp
    Socionic:EII, Fi
    Astrology:Capricorn Sun - Taurus Moon - Aquarius Rising
    Aura Colors: Primary Color Indigo, Secondary Color Blue

more to see and to find out...

Wings

On great white gentle wings
    Your soul rise towards Heaven,
    Hover to the stars.

Souls

Divine
    Living sparks:
    Ancient, eternal, sublime -
    Love, light, justice, truth:
    Souls

(Poetry by me)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w1

Why do I go for Playbuzz stuff?

60% psychopath!

You're a bit of a psycho

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
    Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

60% psychopath!

60%

Science.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I also got 100% psychopath but honestly all but 2 answers were something else. In one i opted for monster but I actually saw a vulture... in another i opted for for another adaptation of what i saw. So really it's a pretty flawed test. I suppose people range so wildly as to what they see you'd have to have someone anywise all the 'something else's' individually with a option for writing the something else. I suppose it boils down to weather you see something associated with violence or peace. It seems the something else was either not considered at all, or else assumed as violence, so may have been a summary on only those questions with stated answers.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"
    Likes Tiger Owl, Frosty liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Lol .. I could think of several people I know that would question my results on this test. lol apparently I am not a psychopath.. but I think that depends on who's asking the questions..