• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got: 100% psychopath! ! Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test?
Can You Pass This Visual Psychopath Test? | Playbuzz

68bd8dc8-7c73-4054-9b5c-f2b000614b5d.jpg

Umm we're a little scared to say this but OK, here we go: You a total, 100% psychopath!

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Lol

Umm we're a little scared to say this but OK, here we go: You a total, 100% psychopath!

You are not a very social person, you prefer being alone in your apartment, doing your own thing, with no intervention from the outside world. You are not a very empathic person, but you don't see that as a problem, you see that as an advantage!
Our advice to you is to try to be more social (without kidnapping anyone!), and see how you feel, you might like it!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
60% psychopath!
549f1e7c-b8e9-44dc-822b-741fa798bcf3.jpg

You're a bit of a psycho :)

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're not really a psychopath

9cf288b7-702b-4bb5-afcf-ef41cb143e13.jpg

You passed the psychopath test!
You are a smart, assertive and dedicated person, but you are NOT a psychopath!
You like to speak with other people, work, travel and learn. You don't feel caged in your daily life, and you are always there for others.

DarkMin

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w1
Why do I go for Playbuzz stuff?

60% psychopath!

Sometimes you are a little distant from other people. You are no stranger to difficult times and a little depression, but overall, you are fairly friendly, outgoing and enjoy the company of others. You don't like to be on your own too much, you are very empathic, and you do feel bad when you see someone in need (heck, you might even help others from time to time!)
Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also got 100% psychopath but honestly all but 2 answers were something else. In one i opted for monster but I actually saw a vulture... in another i opted for for another adaptation of what i saw. So really it's a pretty flawed test. I suppose people range so wildly as to what they see you'd have to have someone anywise all the 'something else's' individually with a option for writing the something else. I suppose it boils down to weather you see something associated with violence or peace. It seems the something else was either not considered at all, or else assumed as violence, so may have been a summary on only those questions with stated answers.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Lol .. I could think of several people I know that would question my results on this test. lol apparently I am not a psychopath.. but I think that depends on who's asking the questions..

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I also got 100% psychopath but honestly all but 2 answers were something else. In one i opted for monster but I actually saw a vulture... in another i opted for for another adaptation of what i saw. So really it's a pretty flawed test. I suppose people range so wildly as to what they see you'd have to have someone anywise all the 'something else's' individually with a option for writing the something else. I suppose it boils down to weather you see something associated with violence or peace. It seems the something else was either not considered at all, or else assumed as violence, so may have been a summary on only those questions with stated answers.
Same here. What I saw was rarely among the choices.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
absurdity...

100% psycho?

it's like the person who wrote this had no imagination when interpreting these images and figured anyone that could see more was nuts... weaaakkkk

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
60% psychopath!

549f1e7c-b8e9-44dc-822b-741fa798bcf3.jpg

Metis

60% psychopath!
Don't worry about your potential to become a psychopath, as long as you keep yourself surrounded with good people and a healthy lifestyle, you will be fine!​

60%, but don't worry, I'll be fine? LOL

Dude, they all looked like ink blobs dropped into water, for the blobbier ones, and ink splats, for the smoother, splattier ones--except the heart. I put "Something Else" for all the other ones.

And actually, the heart also kind of looked like a woman's hairdo.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now I got 100% for taking it a random time today :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
60% psychopath!

I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get higher, but it's probably true.

Lark

I think its broken, the pictures are obviously ink blots, ink in water, paint and paint splashing but when I clicked consistently something else it said I was a psychopath, so there you go.

Excitant

Inmost Sage
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hmmmm.... Soft and Sweet on the outside 100% Psychopath on the inside??

That must be the INFP "Dark Side" in me... Whahahahaha!!! For real tho, is this why I always feel there are two of me in here?!?!