User Tag List

12 Last

Default Last Dorky Quiz for Today: "What Color are you?"

What Color are you?
    What Color are you? - Quiz
    by Kylee1455

Red

You are the most dark and mysterious of all colors. You have talents that nobody knows about. You get angry fast. But little do you know that will later haunt you. You are sweet and a total different person to the people you love. You have a very small selection of friends. You don't really give a crap about school. You do not care what people think. You have a couple paths you can take longer down the road. You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people.

"You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people." Yes. I love it, Kylee.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Not for me.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

You are blue. You have many traits some of which rare. You are pretty shy and the opposite of oblivious. You are a strong emotional person that is sad on the inside but does not show it on the outside. To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior." You can buy it anywhere I don't really know. But you have a small group of close friends that make you happy. You take your time and do not rush during school you care about school. You are beautiful.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Orange

You are very, Very, Very, Very shy. You care about other peoples opinion about you a lot. You have only a couple friends but is a great student. You will grow up to have lots of money. You are very cute. There is someone special you know crushing on you. They think you are authentic, kind, sweet, cute, and beautiful. You have a hidden down deep talent.

Lol no except the shy part, but thanks quiz xD
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

wtf is this?

To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior."

Blue

You are blue. You have many traits some of which rare. You are pretty shy and the opposite of oblivious. You are a strong emotional person that is sad on the inside but does not show it on the outside. To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior." You can buy it anywhere I don't really know. But you have a small group of close friends that make you happy. You take your time and do not rush during school you care about school. You are beautiful.

I like the general style.
    Of the text.
    Will read that book, probably.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

Purple

You are bright bubbly and a social butterfly. You are confident and do not care what others think of you. You stand up for bullying and keep a smile on your face at all times. You make others feel good about themselves. You liven up any party. And have a large group of friends. You also enjoy going to parties. You care about school and get good grades while being popular. You are not like those mean popular girls in the movies you are very nice to everyone and is popular for not only being kind but being beautiful on the inside through the outside. You are loyal and the only time you are mean is when somebody is bullying somebody and you try to help.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Blue

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Red

You are the most dark and mysterious of all colors. You have talents that nobody knows about. You get angry fast. But little do you know that will later haunt you. You are sweet and a total different person to the people you love. You have a very small selection of friends. You don't really give a crap about school. You do not care what people think. You have a couple paths you can take longer down the road. You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people.
    ~Spec

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    416 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Orange

You are very, Very, Very, Very shy. You care about other peoples opinions about you a lot. You have only a couple friends but is a great student. You will grow up to have lots of money. You are very cute. There is someone special you know crushing on you. They think you are authentic, kind, sweet, cute and beautiful. You have a hidden down deep talent.