• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Last Dorky Quiz for Today: "What Color are you?"

Metis

What Color are you?
What Color are you? - Quiz
by Kylee1455

Red

04-r.jpg

You are the most dark and mysterious of all colors. You have talents that nobody knows about. You get angry fast. But little do you know that will later haunt you. You are sweet and a total different person to the people you love. You have a very small selection of friends. You don't really give a crap about school. You do not care what people think. You have a couple paths you can take longer down the road. You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people.

"You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people." Yes. I love it, Kylee. :laugh:

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not for me.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are blue. You have many traits some of which rare. You are pretty shy and the opposite of oblivious. You are a strong emotional person that is sad on the inside but does not show it on the outside. To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior." You can buy it anywhere I don't really know. But you have a small group of close friends that make you happy. You take your time and do not rush during school you care about school. You are beautiful.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Orange

76715cadc8-Oran.jpg

You are very, Very, Very, Very shy. You care about other peoples opinion about you a lot. You have only a couple friends but is a great student. You will grow up to have lots of money. You are very cute. There is someone special you know crushing on you. They think you are authentic, kind, sweet, cute, and beautiful. You have a hidden down deep talent.

Lol no except the shy part, but thanks quiz xD

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
wtf is this?

To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior."

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
Blue

a49e50ac72-Blue.jpg

You are blue. You have many traits some of which rare. You are pretty shy and the opposite of oblivious. You are a strong emotional person that is sad on the inside but does not show it on the outside. To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior." You can buy it anywhere I don't really know. But you have a small group of close friends that make you happy. You take your time and do not rush during school you care about school. You are beautiful.

I like the general style.
Of the text.
Will read that book, probably.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Purple

You are bright bubbly and a social butterfly. You are confident and do not care what others think of you. You stand up for bullying and keep a smile on your face at all times. You make others feel good about themselves. You liven up any party. And have a large group of friends. You also enjoy going to parties. You care about school and get good grades while being popular. You are not like those mean popular girls in the movies you are very nice to everyone and is popular for not only being kind but being beautiful on the inside through the outside. You are loyal and the only time you are mean is when somebody is bullying somebody and you try to help.

:sick:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Red

You are the most dark and mysterious of all colors. You have talents that nobody knows about. You get angry fast. But little do you know that will later haunt you. You are sweet and a total different person to the people you love. You have a very small selection of friends. You don't really give a crap about school. You do not care what people think. You have a couple paths you can take longer down the road. You will be very successful if you study harder and don't think about punching people.

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Orange

You are very, Very, Very, Very shy. You care about other peoples opinions about you a lot. You have only a couple friends but is a great student. You will grow up to have lots of money. You are very cute. There is someone special you know crushing on you. They think you are authentic, kind, sweet, cute and beautiful. You have a hidden down deep talent.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are blue.

You have many traits some of which rare. You are pretty shy and the opposite of oblivious. You are a strong emotional person that is sad on the inside but does not show it on the outside. To overcome that believe it or not I had that before but I overcame it by reading this book you shall read it is called "The Way Of The Peaceful Warrior." You can buy it anywhere I don't really know. But you have a small group of close friends that make you happy. You take your time and do not rush during school you care about school. You are beautiful.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp