• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"Are you human?" Spoiler: I'm not.

Metis

Are you human?
Are you human? - Quiz
by Creative Or Crazy

Fallen Angel

5wjc7f3t4p.jpg

You used to be an angel along time ago you sinned. Now you are a fallen angel dark full of hatred for God. You are a easily annoyed and would prefer to be left alone. You aren't sad but, more annoyed with the world. You can be very nice at times but can easily switch back to f*ck every thing mode.

Gee willikers, Mr./Ms. Test Author. :shock:

Quick

MBTI Type
INFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bold and daring. You're very social and due to that people are drawn to you. A select few become, your prey but despite what people say no one ever remembers getting there blood taken. You will 'burn' in the sun due to allergies nothing else some weird thing in the vampire blood line. You shouldn't eat garlic because, it'll give ya diarrhea sorry its a fact for ALL vampires. Churches don't have any effect on you that's just a bunch of weirdo myths. Also ya don't live forever just a couple thousand years...

LOL. WTF is this?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I got ghost.

This looks like it was made by a 12 year old.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Siren
u5gnnskb4a.jpg

Beautiful as well as dangerous. You don't take no for an answer and can have varied personality except for you are almost always stubborn, talented, and manipulative. You can be a 'good' siren but you still kill once a week no matter what. To SURVIVE. You live off the energy keeping humans alive. Your not naturally social creatures but, you get along well enough with others and its nice sometimes.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Q: Are We Not Men?
A: We Are Devo!

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on the questions is highly unlikely a human made this quiz.

My result:

Vampire

Bold and daring. You're very social and due to that people are drawn to you. A select few become, your prey but despite what people say no one ever remembers getting there blood taken. You will 'burn' in the sun due to allergies nothing else some weird thing in the vampire blood line. You shouldn't eat garlic because, it'll give ya diarrhea sorry its a fact for ALL vampires. Churches don't have any effect on you that's just a bunch of weirdo myths. Also ya don't live forever just a couple thousand years...

Funny.

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you human?
Are you human? - Quiz
by Creative Or Crazy

Fallen Angel

5wjc7f3t4p.jpg

You used to be an angel along time ago you sinned. Now you are a fallen angel dark full of hatred for God. You are a easily annoyed and would prefer to be left alone. You aren't sad but, more annoyed with the world. You can be very nice at times but can easily switch back to f*ck every thing mode.

Gee willikers, Mr./Ms. Test Author. :shock:

At first Metis was like::scruples:
...but then Metis was like::devil:

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOL. WTF is this?

Embrace your true nature and join your vampiric brethren.

Metis

[MENTION=36258]Quick[/MENTION] [MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION]

Yeah, it's a weird one. So? :laugh:

At first Metis was like::scruples:
...but then Metis was like::devil:

Yeah. I was like, :hippie::shocking::freaked::boohoo::worthy:

And God was like: :shrug:

And so I got really upset. :aquiver::2up:

But I repented: :uwin:

I was like Job.

But then I kept getting upset about it.

And finally, I was like:

:vader1:

And my friends came over, and they were all, "Yeah, but forgive them, cause they don't know anything about anything and they're dorks. Let's just slash their tires, and be done with it. Let it go, let it go..."

And I told my friends to fuck off. And I never went to see the movie.

:pandarage:

It was like this:

Mesmeric_Moon

Soul Reaver
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=36258]Quick[/MENTION] [MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION]

Yeah, it's a weird one. So? :laugh:

Yeah. I was like, :hippie::shocking::freaked::boohoo::worthy:

And God was like: :shrug:

And so I got really upset. :aquiver::2up:

But I repented: :uwin:

I was like Job.

But then I kept getting upset about it.

And finally, I was like:

:vader1:

And my friends came over, and they were all, "Yeah, but forgive them, cause they don't know anything about anything and they're dorks. Let's just slash their tires, and be done with it. Let it go, let it go..."

And I told my friends to fuck off. And I never went to see the movie.

:pandarage:

It was like this:

Thank you for sharing the struggles you've encountered on your journey to the dark side. It was quite the read. :banana2:

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Siren

u5gnnskb4a.jpg

Beautiful as well as dangerous. You don't take no for an answer and can have varied personality except for you are almost always stubborn, talented, and manipulative. You can be a 'good' siren but you still kill once a week no matter what. To SURVIVE. You live off the energy keeping humans alive. Your not naturally social creatures but, you get along well enough with others and its nice sometimes.

skimpit

I don't know how to attach images other than using the attach feature. But the one I got is just of two wolves.

I am a 'wolfy person' apparently. To quote our probably young quiz author: "Strong, smart. and works well in teams. Awesome but, you seem to have an unnatural love for food. Also, a strong distaste for chocolate and almost all vegetables besides the more leafy ones. You can be very possessive of anything you care for. You hate change. When a new person enters your life you can be cold or just distant from that particular person. You learn to survive by the time your 5-6. You live to normally be 90-95."

I'm not entirely sure what this creature is. Is it a werewolf?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I’m a siren too

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Let me know if someone gets a human result

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Vampire

tnwocuiewo.jpg

Metis

I don't know how to attach images other than using the attach feature. But the one I got is just of two wolves.

[ IMG ] url of image [ / IMG ]

no spaces

I am a 'wolfy person' apparently. To quote our probably young quiz author: "Strong, smart. and works well in teams. Awesome but, you seem to have an unnatural love for food. Also, a strong distaste for chocolate and almost all vegetables besides the more leafy ones. You can be very possessive of anything you care for. You hate change. When a new person enters your life you can be cold or just distant from that particular person. You learn to survive by the time your 5-6. You live to normally be 90-95."

I'm not entirely sure what this creature is. Is it a werewolf?

It's your call. :shrug: :)

Let me know if someone gets a human result

I know, right?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Fallen Angel.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Swoopy Ghost

gPDWxzy.jpg

Maybe a bit lonely you are a generally shy type of 'person'(ghost). Resulting in loneliness you cant talk to people because, you are afraid to. You have unfinished business on Earth or a last wish. You are quiet and sometimes enjoy it but, after a few years you start to get lonely you were human after all. You can still eat food but you don't digest it instead it kinda vanishes... You cant posses people but other things and animals. You aren't invisible but, hard to see. Once people see you once they notice you easier.