User Tag List

123 Last

Default What is your role in your zombie apocalypse survival group?

What is your role in your zombie apocalypse survival group?
    What is your role in your zombie apocalypse survival group? - Quiz
    by Evan Lazuli

Loner

You don't want to be in a group. If you are, it's probably for one of two reasons: 1) these poor saps would die without you, or 2) you've become too attached to just abandon them. You would be willing to fight for your group, but you will probably bail the moment the opportunity arises. It's nothing personal, it's just that you operate better on your own.

Good. This is a good quiz.
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Loner
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sp/so
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Voice of Reason

You are the glue that holds your group together. Without you, there would be total chaos. When the leader is unavailable, people go to you for advice; sometimes even the leader goes to you for advice. The whole world could be crumbling around you and you'd still keep a level head. Before you make a decision, you like to consider all options and how they will affect the rest of the group. At the end of the day, you're the one saving the group from problems that haven't even happened yet.
    True Neutral 8 1 3 5 7 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017
    === Challenger Perfectionist Motivator Thinker===

“...throw roses into the abyss and say: 'here is my thanks to the monster who didn't succeed in swallowing me alive.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Leader

You sit at the helm and everyone looks to you for guidance. You are the rock of the group. You have your group’s best interests at heart, and your decisions are based on that, even if they would prefer you do something else. You make quick decisions based on what you think is the best option in the moment, and most of the time, it was the right choice.

I always get ‘leader’ results in role-types quizzes, these days. I don’t feel like a leader, at all. I have no drive to actively lead anyone. Being responsible for a group of people in a survival scenario sounds draining as hell, but I probably would feel responsible for them in some way, anyway. I’m confident in my own abilities to survive, but that doesn’t translate to knowing how to help others do the same.

In the zombie apocalypse, I’d run out of my stockpile of epinephrine autoinjectors & asthma albuterol inhalers. Eventually unable to locate more, the bees &/or my own lungs would kill me long before the undead ever got the chance.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

No way I'm joining any sort of group at all if there's a zombi apocalypse, it'd be my greatest opportunity for a lone wolf venture.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    No way I'm joining any sort of group at all if there's a zombi apocalypse, it'd be my greatest opportunity for a lone wolf venture.
    Alone could work for a little while, especially if your general area isn’t highly populated. If you have your own source of clean water on the property (like a well), a secluded house/yard to fortify so you can garden, it may be doable indefinitely. You’d need basic knowledge about construction, edible flora/fauna, emergency medical skills. Basic self defense skills/how to make &/or use various weapons.

You wouldn’t want to venture too far from your property if you could help it. You’d risk attracting humans/zombies to your hideout. Too risky to travel far/sleep alone in the open. Also, there’s no one to help you back if you injure yourself. A broken ankle from one misstep could be the end, if you happen to be escaping an imminent threat at the time.

If your fortified home is compromised & you’re forced to abandon it, you’ll run these risks no matter what your contingency plan is. There is no safe place - only safer. Best to just keep moving. And if you must keep moving, having someone watch your back is often safer than going it alone for extended periods of time, no matter how well-honed your survival instincts are.

Having people around can be distracting, slow you down. But they can also bring something to the table. Even a couple extra sets of eyes/ears can be invaluable.

Source: The Zombie Survival Guide is my apocalypse bible.

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Alone could work for a little while, especially if your general area isn’t highly populated. If you have your own source of clean water on the property (like a well), a secluded house/yard to fortify so you can garden, it may be doable indefinitely. You’d need basic knowledge about construction, edible flora/fauna, emergency medical skills. Basic self defense skills/how to make &/or use various weapons.

You wouldn’t want to venture too far from your property if you could help it. You’d risk attracting humans/zombies to your hideout. Too risky to travel far/sleep alone in the open. Also, there’s no one to help you back if you injure yourself. A broken ankle from one misstep could be the end, if you happen to be escaping an imminent threat at the time.

If your fortified home is compromised & you’re forced to abandon it, you’ll run these risks no matter what your contingency plan is. There is no safe place - only safer. Best to just keep moving. And if you must keep moving, having someone watch your back is often safer than going it alone for extended periods of time, no matter how well-honed your survival instincts are.

Having people around can be distracting, slow you down. But they can also bring something to the table. Even a couple extra sets of eyes/ears can be invaluable.

Source: The Zombie Survival Guide is my apocalypse bible.
    I see my strategy as more one of popping caps in anything that moves, walking dead or walking pre-dead as it may prove to be, full on John Rambo and I mean the novel First Blood's version of John Rambo, not the lawful good version of the Sylvester Stallone movie at that.

I might spare a few people or at least leave them to the end. That's all though.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I see my strategy as more one of popping caps in anything that moves, walking dead or walking pre-dead as it may prove to be, full on John Rambo and I mean the novel First Blood's version of John Rambo, not the lawful good version of the Sylvester Stallone movie at that.

I might spare a few people or at least leave them to the end. That's all though.
    You’d eventually run out of ammo. Also, gunshots would attract hordes of zombies & humans alike. Depending on your zombie lore, you could attract zombies from miles upon miles away.

Don’t mind me - I’ve contemplated these things way, way too much over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    You’d eventually run out of ammo. Also, gunshots would attract hordes of zombies & humans alike.

Don’t mind me - I’ve contemplated these things way, way too much over the years.
    Ammo? Melee weapons dont run out of ammo.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Ammo? Melee weapons dont run out of ammo.
    ‘Popping caps’ = operating a firearm, no? I never watched Rambo in its entirety (or read it), so I’m not sure what weapons he uses.