• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is your role in your zombie apocalypse survival group?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Leader.

Hm. But what kind of leader? Some are incompitent and are quickly usurped.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Likely to be voted most valuable team member in the Zombie Apocalypse High School yearbook.

I knew the times will come when being control freak will finally pay off.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Second in Command

You support the leader most of the time, but are far from brown-nosing; as a matter of fact, you'd be willing to go against direct orders if you feel it's better for the group. More often than not, you are the rock's rock, the one the leader goes to when they don't feel strong. Should anything happen to the leader, it is without a doubt that they would put you in charge.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Stores would be mobbed with everyone else thinking the very same thing. I’d rather be as far from metropolitan/consumer areas as quickly as possible. I’d be good with my pre-purchased Walmart stuff.

*adds “machete” to next month’s shopping list*

That shark suit does sound cool in theory, but I’d wonder about upkeep. And if it’d be ok to sleep in/wear all the time. I don’t think zombies will wait for me to get dressed. I do like the idea of anti-bite clothing, though.

You might not need that much to stop a zombie bite in reality (if that's not a stupid thing to say when talking about zombies). They only have human dentation and jaws - even with a bit zombie strength upgrade, they won't be able to bite like a tiger. A lot of protective sports gear would do the job without being too heavy. Failing that tough cloth would do the job. If you've got a sharp knife (or machete) you might be able improvise something out of carpet or rug. a roll of duct tape would be useful, as always.

Starry

My role is as the chick that would be kicking some serious zombie butt if I hadn’t started to feel super weird about myself and insecure about my intellect for never having come up with the same basic survival strategies [MENTION=8554]Andy[/MENTION] presented in his post so I go to live alone in a barn loft.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm first to die and good because zombies are boring and overused.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Loner

(I thought I had done this before, but I guess not.)

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
My role is as the chick that would be kicking some serious zombie butt if I hadn’t started to feel super weird about myself and insecure about my intellect for never having come up with the same basic survival strategies [MENTION=8554]Andy[/MENTION] presented in his post so I go to live alone in a barn loft.

Relax, your inability to come up with zombie survival tactics on the fly is just an unfortunate side effect of having a life. Not having such a thing myself, I have plenty of time to sit around watching low budget horror movies and imagine how much better the characters chances of survival would be if they weren't so fucking dumb.

On the plus side, if you pull up the ladder, a barn loft would be a very secure location.

Lark

I cant imagine any apocalypse scenario in which I'm not a loner, none at all.

I liked the way the screenwriters rewrote The Postman in many ways (a faithful adaptation of that book would be crazy and resemble the Hulk movies more than anything else) and had Costner's character teased as "Shakespeare" by the photocopier guy turned tyrant, he had binoculars and books so obviously he "enjoyed people from afar". Isnt that a fact/good idea.

There used to be great coasters, posters and stationary a while back, my brother got me one of the coasters, it said "never underestimate the stupidity of people in groups", that's a truism.

Another great apocalypse scenario, one boy and his dog,
I'd not want to run the risk of that scenario. Or similar ones in the book of Eli too.

Starry

Relax, your inability to come up with zombie survival tactics on the fly is just an unfortunate side effect of having a life. Not having such a thing myself, I have plenty of time to sit around watching low budget horror movies and imagine how much better the characters chances of survival would be if they weren't so fucking dumb.

On the plus side, if you pull up the ladder, a barn loft would be a very secure location.

I would just need to be careful when I'm smoking reefer...

hqdefault.jpg

I LOVE how you think I have a life! I am going to get so much mileage on this one thought today...
Thank you Andy for this :wubbie:

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it claimed leader... that sounds like a lot of work... i'ld rather be an advisor that leaves if i don't like how things are run..

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That's cool I got the leader! :thumbup:

You sit at the helm and everyone looks to you for guidance. You are the rock of the group. You have your group’s best interests at heart, and your decisions are based on that, even if they would prefer you do something else. You make quick decisions based on what you think is the best option in the moment, and most of the time, it was the right choice.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Second in Command

You support the leader most of the time, but are far from brown-nosing; as a matter of fact, you'd be willing to go against direct orders if you feel it's better for the group. More often than not, you are the rock's rock, the one the leader goes to when they don't feel strong. Should anything happen to the leader, it is without a doubt that they would put you in charge.

Liriope

1c7d88a282fb98b1f114315e88fcb2ca.png

I wasn't trying to pick the leader options but I guess I did anyway :shrug:
Looking at the stats there are way too many of them.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't like a lot of the options, and they all seemed based on movies and tv shows, so my result is probably inaccuate due to choices.

The Rebel
yN84Vwv.png