5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Voice of Reason

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Actually I would be like carol from WD before she went soft .. so leaderish behavior (yes I know that is not a word)
    My only concern would be for my own little group. I'm not looking into expanding.
    You threaten the safety of my group .. I kill you
    you look potentially sick or weak... I kill you
    I see you causing trouble in the near future.. I kill you
    the group allowed you to survive against my better judgment and now I'm right .. I hurt you (give them all the I TOLD you so, look because I sense this shit in people) .. I kill you
    but my main objective is to survive .. a new standard of what I deem good or bad would be set internally. I'm not really interested in debating these standards.

courage, dear heart ♥ DulcetRefrain's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Second in Command

You support the leader most of the time, but are far from brown-nosing; as a matter of fact, you'd be willing to go against direct orders if you feel it's better for the group. More often than not, you are the rock's rock, the one the leader goes to when they don't feel strong. Should anything happen to the leader, it is without a doubt that they would put you in charge.
    I am no bird, and no net ensnares me; I am a free human being with an independent will.

I was quiet, but I was not blind.
    I would always rather be happy than dignified.
    Likes biohazard liked this post

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

I got leader

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Leader

You sit at the helm, and everyone looks to you for guidance. You are the rock of the group. You have your group's best interest at heart, and your decisions are based on that, even if they would prefer you do something else. You make quick decisions based on what you think is the best option in the moment, and most of the time, it was the right choice.

Didn't think I'd get this tbh. Interesting.

Parody Parrot
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

leader
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave

Enneagram
    784 sx/so

What is your role in your zombie apocalypse survival group?

Leader

You sit at the helm, and everyone looks to you for guidance. You are the rock of the group. You have your group's best interest at heart, and your decisions are based on that, even if they would prefer you do something else. You make quick decisions based on what you think is the best option in the moment, and most of the time, it was the right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Stores would be mobbed with everyone else thinking the very same thing. I’d rather be as far from metropolitan/consumer areas as quickly as possible. I’d be good with my pre-purchased Walmart stuff.

*adds “machete” to next month’s shopping list*

That shark suit does sound cool in theory, but I’d wonder about upkeep. And if it’d be ok to sleep in/wear all the time. I don’t think zombies will wait for me to get dressed. I do like the idea of anti-bite clothing, though.
    Its a fine chain mail, as easy to put on a hoodie, most of them have zippers on them which pull up like a wet suit or dry suit.

I'm sure that traditional armour would be a good idea too.

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    My sentiments exactly, I always get leader in these test as well, but I'm not interested in debating anything in the middle of an apocalypse or convincing anyone of anything either. Staying on the move is the smartest play , but having someone with you to look out assists a great deal as well, small group (4 persons max) with same objective works much better than on your own. IMO
    That's why I wouldnt want to have a party or to actually be a leader, I'm always interested in how common it is that quizes like these spit out "leader", it makes me think, so, if all the people in the thread were this instant under siege would any of the leaders give way to the other leaders and allow someone to do that in order that everyone can take practical steps or would it all turn out like The Fog (the movie not the TV series) which actually is a great short film for anyone interested in things like leadership, different sorts of leaders, group dynamics and crisis management.
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    That's why I wouldnt want to have a party or to actually be a leader, I'm always interested in how common it is that quizes like these spit out "leader", it makes me think, so, if all the people in the thread were this instant under siege would any of the leaders give way to the other leaders and allow someone to do that in order that everyone can take practical steps or would it all turn out like The Fog (the movie not the TV series) which actually is a great short film for anyone interested in things like leadership, different sorts of leaders, group dynamics and crisis management.
    I will watch the fog, I am always fascinated in how people think they will react and actually react and the dynamics of a group setting in general. I know no one would be my leader right away ... that would have to be earned as I am always skeptical of Someone who is too eager for that burden in a group dynamic , if a leader naturally emerges after proving them selves , they will. Earn my respect but ultimately I can't be in a group and not be a part of the crucial decision making, I trust my gut more than most people.
    The mist was an excellent movie too for watching how people respond when they are not sure what is going on and how fear and group mentality can make normally rational people behave irrationally