User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Career Surveyor

Tempbanned

Guys, it's not actually 40 minutes. I'm not sure what they were smoking. Also you only pay money if you want the full report.

---

My results:

Thinker (based on the descriptions I can see thinker or builder)

Top careers:

- Historian
    - Physician or surgeon
    - Physicist or astronomer
    - Computer programmer
    - Aerospace engineer

Key strengths

- altruism and compassion (lolol altruism could not be more wrong)
    - easygoing (eh idk)
    - working on your own (eh I need people)

Kind of a bleh test

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Your Career Type: the Thinker
    Your primary interest area is Thinking, which means you are interested in research, analysis, and intellectual inquiry.

Your drive to work comes from a motivation to discover new ideas and develop new theories to explain the world around you.

These are a few of the personal strengths that you bring to the job.

You are highly energetic and sociable. You have a talent for reaching out to others and engaging people. You will excel in highly social jobs where your ability to approach people and make new connections is crucial to your success. You are a socially motivated worker and will gravitate to a team environment, where you have the chance to earn the recognition and respect of others.

You are good at negotiating a balance between meeting your own needs and serving the needs of other people. You cooperate with others and look for compromise when you can, but you are careful not to sacrifice your own chances for success and advancement. You are able to get along with other people and function well on a team, while still making sure you are looking out for your own interests.

You are good at balancing structure and flexibility. You know how to plan ahead and set goals, while still being open to opportunities that arise in the moment. You tend to persist in your work unless something important distracts you, in which case you can easily switch gears. Although you like to stay organized and on-track when possible, you are comfortable with a certain level of uncertainty and are ready to adapt when circumstances change.

-------------------

Thinker, some Fe-dom I am . I have to say though, my key strength - as a thinker - are actually super important in my current job.

I also bet no one would believe that I am good at negotiating due to my behavior on the forums, hahaha.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Your Career Type: the Thinker
    Your primary interest area is Thinking, which means you are interested in research, analysis, and intellectual inquiry.

Your drive to work comes from a motivation to discover new ideas and develop new theories to explain the world around you.

You are highly energetic and sociable. You have a talent for reaching out to others and engaging people. You will excel in highly social jobs where your ability to approach people and make new connections is crucial to your success. You are a socially motivated worker and will gravitate to a team environment, where you have the chance to earn the recognition and respect of others.

You are good at negotiating a balance between meeting your own needs and serving the needs of other people. You cooperate with others and look for compromise when you can, but you are careful not to sacrifice your own chances for success and advancement. You are able to get along with other people and function well on a team, while still making sure you are looking out for your own interests.

You are good at balancing structure and flexibility. You know how to plan ahead and set goals, while still being open to opportunities that arise in the moment. You tend to persist in your work unless something important distracts you, in which case you can easily switch gears. Although you like to stay organized and on-track when possible, you are comfortable with a certain level of uncertainty and are ready to adapt when circumstances change.

-------------------

Thinker, some Fe-dom I am . I have to say though, my key strength - as a thinker - are actually super important in my current job.

I also bet no one would believe that I am good at negotiating due to my behavior on the forums, hahaha.
    We got the same career type, but different strengths. Mine are in the spoiler.

I would have thought the two would be more closely linked.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    We got the same career type, but different strengths. Mine are in the spoiler.

I would have thought the two would be more closely linked.
    Yeah your strength set is much more in alignment with what Thinker is. I am (and kind of always have been) an odd duck with what my skill set and strengths are while also being a scientist.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Rock'n'Write.Day'n'Night. thepumpkinpot's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Your Career Type: the Creator

Your primary interest area is Creating, which means you are interested in imagination, self-expression, and artistic experience.

Your drive to work comes from a motivation to be original and creative, and to express yourself by producing something unique.

To learn more about your motivations and values as a Creator, upgrade to your full report.

A Sample of Your Top Careers
    These are just a few of the careers we've found for you.

Average Salary Job Growth
    Writer or Author
    Writers and authors develop original written content for advertisements, books, magazines, movie and television scripts, songs, and online publications.

$53,070 15%
    Multimedia Artist or Animator
    Multimedia artists and animators create animation and visual effects for television, movies, video games, and other forms of media.

$56,330 14%
    Interior Designer
    Interior designers make interior spaces functional, safe, and beautiful by determining space requirements and selecting decorative items, such as colors, lighting, and materials. They read blueprints and must be aware of building codes and inspection regulations.

$44,950 19%
    Editor
    Editors plan, review, and revise content for publication.

$49,990 0%
    Art Director
    Art directors are responsible for the visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, product packaging, and movie and television productions. They create the overall design of a project and direct others who develop artwork and layouts.

$76,980 12%

A Look at Your Key Strengths

You are imaginative and forward-thinking, and talented at envisioning the future. You do not mind venturing into unknown territory and are enthusiastic about change and innovation. You are excellent at thinking abstractly, coming up with new ideas, and using your creativity to solve complex problems.

If I'm saint, then you're heaven
    My only
    If I'm a waste, then you're golden
    My only
    If I'm a shame, then you're bolder than all of me
    If I'm a saint, then you're heaven
    My only

Cement for all of our teeth

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Please ignore certain spelling and grammatical errors, English is not my mother tongue.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Your primary interest area is Creating, which means you are interested in imagination, self-expression, and artistic experience.
    Your drive to work comes from a motivation to be original and creative, and to express yourself by producing something unique.
    To learn more about your motivations and values as a Creator, upgrade to your full report.

Average Salary
    Job Growth

Writer or Author
    Writers and authors develop original written content for advertisements, books, magazines, movie and television scripts, songs, and online publications.
    $53,070
    15%

Multimedia artists and animators create animation and visual effects for television, movies, video games, and other forms of media.
    $56,330
    14%

Interpreter or Translator
    Interpreters and translators convert information from one language to another. Interpreters work in spoken or sign language, translators in written language.
    $38,850
    22%

Architect
    Architects plan and design houses, office buildings, and other structures.
    $70,320
    16%

Photographer
    Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event.
    $29,440
    12%

You are equally good at working with others, and working on your own. You can engage with other people to accomplish team projects effectively, but you are also able to motivate yourself to work independently. Because you can be productive in both an independent mode and a social mode, you are able to adapt well to a variety of work environments and activities.
    You are good at coping with the stress levels of a typical job and are unlikely to become anxious, depressed, or upset due to the demands of your work. You are generally resilient and able to bounce back from stressful situations. While a highly stressful job may not suit you, you are well equipped to cope with the emotional demands of most positions.
    You tend to be tough-minded and comfortable with conflict. You can probably function well in competitive environments, and you don't need approval from others to feel confident. You are good at making tough decisions, even if they are unpopular.
    Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time - Marthe Troly-Curtin,

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Writer or Author

$53,070 15%

$56,330 14%
    Interpreter or Translator

Interpreters and translators convert information from one language to another. Interpreters work in spoken or sign language, translators in written language.

$38,850 22%
    Architect

Architects plan and design houses, office buildings, and other structures.

$70,320 16%
    Photographer

Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event.

$29,440 12%
    When you get your full results, you'll see a more extensive list of top careers, including the careers with the strongest growth and the highest pay.

You are imaginative and forward-thinking, and talented at envisioning the future. You do not mind venturing into unknown territory and are enthusiastic about change and innovation. You are excellent at thinking abstractly, coming up with new ideas, and using your creativity to solve complex problems.

You tend to be tough-minded and comfortable with conflict. You can probably function well in competitive environments, and you don't need approval from others to feel confident. You are good at making tough decisions, even if they are unpopular.

You take a relaxed, easygoing approach to life. You are unlikely to burn out from working too much, because you tend to prioritize rest and play. You are flexible and spontaneous, and function well in unpredictable work environments.

When you get your full results, you'll find more detailed information about your strengths and challenges, plus personalized advice for making the most of your personality at work.

Now, Get All the Information You Need to Choose Your Ideal Career

You've already done the hard part, and we've created a complete profile of your interests, talents, and strengths. Get your full report and discover:

A complete list of the best careers for your unique interest profile
    The highest-paying and fastest-growing careers for you
    Your career strengths and challenges, based on your personality profile
    The core values and motivations that keep you driving for success
    The crucial keys to your job satisfaction
    Just $29

GET FULL REPORT

View a sample

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    40 minutes???
    It did NOT take 40 minutes. Maybe 10 or so?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Your Career Type: the Persuader

Your primary interest area is Persuading, which means you are interested in leading, selling, and organizing other people.

Your drive to work comes from a motivation to influence and motivate others, and to sway them to your point of view.

To learn more about your motivations and values as a Persuader, upgrade to your full report.

You are a highly altruistic and compassionate person who is dedicated to helping and serving other people. You are deeply motivated to make other people's lives better and happier. You are excellent at cooperating with others, sensing their needs, and being of service to those around you.

Your level of organization and drive is excellent. You are predisposed to success in your career because of your talent for persisting in your goals and resisting distractions along the way. Employers will appreciate your orderly approach, your attention to detail, and your inclination to work until the job is done. You are determined and responsible, and likely to achieve whatever you set your mind to.

Your primary interest area is Persuading, which means you are interested in leading, selling, and organizing other people.

Your drive to work comes from a motivation to influence and motivate others, and to sway them to your point of view.

To learn more about your motivations and values as a Persuader, upgrade to your full report.

Top Executive
    Top executives devise strategies and policies to ensure that an organization meets its goals. They plan, direct, and coordinate operational activities of companies and organizations.

$91,570 0%
    Advertising and Promotions Manager
    Advertising, promotions, and marketing managers plan programs to generate interest in a product or service. They work with art directors, sales agents, and financial staff members.

$80,222 -2%
    Sales Manager
    Sales managers direct sales teams of organizations. They set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for the sales representatives of the organization.

$97,260 15%
    Public Relations Manager
    Public relations managers plan and direct the creation of material that will maintain or enhance the public image of their employer or client. Fundraising managers coordinate campaigns that bring in donations for their organization.

$89,430 13%
    Producer or Director
    Producers and directors create motion pictures, television shows, live theater, and other performing arts productions. They interpret a writer’s script to entertain or inform an audience.

$64,430 10%

• You are a highly altruistic and compassionate person who is dedicated to helping and serving other people. You are deeply motivated to make other people's lives better and happier. You are excellent at cooperating with others, sensing their needs, and being of service to those around you.
    • Your level of organization and drive is excellent. You are predisposed to success in your career because of your talent for persisting in your goals and resisting distractions along the way. Employers will appreciate your orderly approach, your attention to detail, and your inclination to work until the job is done. You are determined and responsible, and likely to achieve whatever you set your mind to.
    • You are imaginative and forward-thinking, and talented at envisioning the future. You do not mind venturing into unknown territory and are enthusiastic about change and innovation. You are excellent at thinking abstractly, coming up with new ideas, and using your creativity to solve complex problems.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Career Surveyor | Truity

Not sure if anyone else can read that.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639