• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which The Last Jedi character are you?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Which Star Wars: The Last Jedi character are you?

Funny, adventurous, and a reliable companion, like Finn you always seem to pull through no matter what adversity you may face. When it’s time to step up and prove yourself, you’ll do all you can to help your friends or your cause. Congratulations — you’re the stormtrooper-turned-Resistance hero Finn!

I feel like Finn is this trilogy's everyman sort of character.

Douglas MacNeill

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My result: You're Rey!

Brave, determined, and always up for adventure, like Rey there is nothing that will keep you from doing what’s right and just. You’re incredibly resourceful, and can kick butt with a bow staff or a lightsaber. Congratulations — you’re scavenger-turned-hero, Rey!

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're Luke Skywalker!
Like the legendary Jedi, you are strong and capable but prefer to keep to yourself. If you had it your way, you’d spend your days in a cave meditating, but when others need your help, you’ll always do what’s right. Congratulations — you’re the courageous yet mysterious hero Luke Skywalker!

BAD1973

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're Vice-Admiral Holdo!
A quick thinker with an amazing fashion sense, like the Vice-Admiral, you are insightful and always have a backup plan when times get tough. Congratulations — you’re the Resistance leader Vice-Admiral Amilyn Holdo!

This makes me insanely happy. Laura Dern is love. :wubbie:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're Vice-Admiral Holdo!
A quick thinker with an amazing fashion sense, like the Vice-Admiral, you are insightful and always have a backup plan when times get tough. Congratulations — you’re the Resistance leader Vice-Admiral Amilyn Holdo!

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
You're Luke Skywalker!
Like the legendary Jedi, you are strong and capable but prefer to keep to yourself. If you had it your way, you’d spend your days in a cave meditating, but when others need your help, you’ll always do what’s right. Congratulations — you’re the courageous yet mysterious hero Luke Skywalker!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rey.

I've only watched Episode 4, so is that good?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know anything about star wars

You're Luke Skywalker!

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You're Poe Dameron!

An ace pilot with an attitude, like Poe you like things fast, fun, and always a little on the dangerous side. You’re not afraid to take risks, especially when it comes to the things you really believe in. Congratulations — you’re the smooth-talking Resistance fighter Poe Dameron!

I do not know this character. It must be from the new series.
For my part, I mostly favorite the original from 1978. Even the other two movies following were not equal to match. I did not find so much pleasure in the three parts what had happened before... and I have not seen anything of that new stuff until now. So, this Poe Dameron is an unknown someone for me :)

snljjc

Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're Kylo Ren!
Fear and intimidation is sort of your forte, and you don’t care about much else these days. Other than wielding your lightsaber and keeping your flowing hair in tip top shape, of course. Keep your temper in check — you’re Kylo Ren, the dark-side enforcer of the First Order.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You're DJ!
A scoundrel with an unwavering drive to follow the money, like DJ you have expensive taste, just as long as you don’t have to work too hard to get it. You can be a bit of a mystery, but you don’t seem to care much about what others think of you. Congratulations — you’re the scheming slicer, DJ! LOL. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
You're Chewbacca!
Loyal and trustworthy, you’re always there for your friends no matter what situation they may be in. You’re a pro with a bowcaster and let’s just say you’re not picky when it comes to a good meal. Congratulations — you’re the Wookiee co-pilot Chewbacca!

Loving it

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You're Luke Skywalker!

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're Kylo Ren!
Fear and intimidation is sort of your forte, and you don’t care about much else these days. Other than wielding your lightsaber and keeping your flowing hair in tip top shape, of course. Keep your temper in check — you’re Kylo Ren, the dark-side enforcer of the First Order.
Unsurprising...hair products > all.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're Poe Dameron!
An ace pilot with an attitude, like Poe you like things fast, fun, and always a little on the dangerous side. You’re not afraid to take risks, especially when it comes to the things you really believe in. Congratulations — you’re the smooth-talking Resistance fighter Poe Dameron!