• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Remade test: Find Your Element

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got lava which is absolutely my element. Good job!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
idvjg5.png

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Water

Your personality is characterized by a "cold, wet" quality. You are a sensitive peacemaker who experiences emotions intensely. More than anything else, you value individuality and peace. Your strength lies in your soothing nature and intuitive understanding. However, you should be careful not to let your sensitivity lead you into deep depression.

Mist

You are a blend of Air and Water. Your personality is characterized by a "wet" quality. You are much more focused on your own inner world than the outer world, and you often oscillate between powerful emotions and impersonal logic. More than anything else, you want to express your inner thoughts and feelings, whether they are visual or linguistic. Your strength lies in your unique view of the world, and your personal insights that can lead others to see things in a new way. However, you should be careful not to become so obsessed with your inner world that you stop being involved in the outer world altogether.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I am impressed, mine is so true and I can find myself in it:

Mist

You are a blend of Air and Water. Your personality is characterized by a "wet" quality. You are much more focused on your own inner world than the outer world, and you often oscillate between powerful emotions and impersonal logic. More than anything else, you want to express your inner thoughts and feelings, whether they are visual or linguistic. Your strength lies in your unique view of the world, and your personal insights that can lead others to see things in a new way. However, you should be careful not to become so obsessed with your inner world that you stop being involved in the outer world altogether.

....and the especially the last sentence happened in my childhood....

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Water

ph3z7bup6j.jpg

Your personality is characterized by a "cold, wet" quality. You are a sensitive peacemaker who experiences emotions intensely. More than anything else, you value individuality and peace. Your strength lies in your soothing nature and intuitive understanding. However, you should be careful not to let your sensitivity lead you into deep depression.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Air

Your personality is characterized by a "hot, wet" quality. You like to invent all sorts of ideas and creations, and you always look to the future. More than anything else, you value knowledge and freedom. Your strength lies in your imagination. However, you should be careful not to get lost in your fantasies instead of reality.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dust

You are a blend of Air and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a lack of emotion. You could be a Stoic in ancient Sparta, or an ascetic in a Buddhist monastery, or a scientist diligently toiling away on research. More than anything else, you value logic and concrete facts. Your strength lies in your rationality. However, you should be careful not to completely cut out any sense of pleasure or enjoyment in life.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mist

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Air

Your personality is characterized by a "hot, wet" quality. You like to invent all sorts of ideas and creations, and you always look to the future. More than anything else, you value knowledge and freedom. Your strength lies in your imagination. However, you should be careful not to get lost in your fantasies instead of reality.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got Mist.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dust

You are a blend of Air and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a lack of emotion. You could be a Stoic in ancient Sparta, or an ascetic in a Buddhist monastery, or a scientist diligently toiling away on research. More than anything else, you value logic and concrete facts. Your strength lies in your rationality. However, you should be careful not to completely cut out any sense of pleasure or enjoyment in life.

Interesting.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Water

The deep depression part is a little strong but other than that it is pretty good.

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The deep depression part is a little strong but other than that it is pretty good.

Yeah sorry about that, I tried to give positive and negative aspects of each type as potential areas for improvement.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Smoke

You are a blend of Air and Fire. Your personality is characterized by a "hot" quality. You are a highly sociable person, and you always prefer interacting with others to spending time alone. More than anything else, you value excitement and stimulation. Your strength lies in your energetic and enthusiastic approach to life. However, you should be careful not to let your hedonistic pursuits put you in harm's way.

Right. :dry:

JoaoTorres

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
I got clay
You are a blend of Water and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a "cold" quality. This is not to say you are unemotional, but you sometimes find it difficult to outwardly express what you are inwardly feeling. You feel a need to build things, whether literal (creating a sculpture) or figurative (supporting your local community). More than anything else, you want to have a sense that you're contributing to something. Your strength lies in your humanism and philanthropy. However, you should be careful not to let others take advantage of you or manipulate you to their own ends.

I can relate a lot to it!! Even my birth chart is filled with water (pisces sun, mercury, mars and saturn; scorpio rising) and earth signs (capricorn moon and jupiter; taurus venus), loved it!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can relate a lot to it!! Even my birth chart is filled with water (pisces sun, mercury, mars and saturn; scorpio rising) and earth signs (capricorn moon and jupiter; taurus venus), loved it!

bruce.jpg

Hello... :D

You: Scorpio Rising Capricorn Moon (Water/Earth)
Me: Aquarius Rising Aries Moon (Air/Fire)

LOL. :unsure:

BTW my chart is 98% made of earth and air so I should be Dust. :)

Metis

I got lava which is absolutely my element. Good job!

That's the one I would have wanted! That's the one I would have skewed my answers to get if I'd known it was an option!

But...

I got dust. :scream: Dust.

Find Your Element
Zeego
Dust

You are a blend of Air and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a lack of emotion. -- :dry: -- You could be a Stoic in ancient Sparta, or an ascetic in a Buddhist monastery, or a scientist diligently toiling away on research. More than anything else, you value logic and concrete facts. Your strength lies in your rationality. However, you should be careful not to completely cut out any sense of pleasure or enjoyment in life.

Zeego, did you make this? Pretty neat. I need to retake, though.