User Tag List

First 123 Last

Permabanned
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Fi

Mist

You are a blend of Air and Water. Your personality is characterized by a "wet" quality. You are much more focused on your own inner world than the outer world, and you often oscillate between powerful emotions and impersonal logic. More than anything else, you want to express your inner thoughts and feelings, whether they are visual or linguistic. Your strength lies in your unique view of the world, and your personal insights that can lead others to see things in a new way. However, you should be careful not to become so obsessed with your inner world that you stop being involved in the outer world altogether.
    Likes Zeego, Hiraeth liked this post

Saturn's Amethyst
    MBTI
    ENxP
    Enneagram
    749 so/sp

Air

Your personality is characterized by a "hot, wet" quality. You like to invent all sorts of ideas and creations, and you always look to the future. More than anything else, you value knowledge and freedom. Your strength lies in your imagination. However, you should be careful not to get lost in your fantasies instead of reality.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp

I got Mist.
    Likes Zeego liked this post

Taking Brief blessblessblessblessbless Break RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Dust

You are a blend of Air and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a lack of emotion. You could be a Stoic in ancient Sparta, or an ascetic in a Buddhist monastery, or a scientist diligently toiling away on research. More than anything else, you value logic and concrete facts. Your strength lies in your rationality. However, you should be careful not to completely cut out any sense of pleasure or enjoyment in life.

Interesting.
    Lawful Neutral | LII-Ti | RLoxI | VLEF | FF Ti-Si SCPB |
    9w1 |5w6 | 3w2 | sp/so

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Water

Your personality is characterized by a "cold, wet" quality. You are a sensitive peacemaker who experiences emotions intensely. More than anything else, you value individuality and peace. Your strength lies in your soothing nature and intuitive understanding. However, you should be careful not to let your sensitivity lead you into deep depression.

The deep depression part is a little strong but other than that it is pretty good.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Introspector View Post
    The deep depression part is a little strong but other than that it is pretty good.
    Yeah sorry about that, I tried to give positive and negative aspects of each type as potential areas for improvement.
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Smoke

You are a blend of Air and Fire. Your personality is characterized by a "hot" quality. You are a highly sociable person, and you always prefer interacting with others to spending time alone. More than anything else, you value excitement and stimulation. Your strength lies in your energetic and enthusiastic approach to life. However, you should be careful not to let your hedonistic pursuits put you in harm's way.

Right.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

I got clay
    You are a blend of Water and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a "cold" quality. This is not to say you are unemotional, but you sometimes find it difficult to outwardly express what you are inwardly feeling. You feel a need to build things, whether literal (creating a sculpture) or figurative (supporting your local community). More than anything else, you want to have a sense that you're contributing to something. Your strength lies in your humanism and philanthropy. However, you should be careful not to let others take advantage of you or manipulate you to their own ends.

I can relate a lot to it!! Even my birth chart is filled with water (pisces sun, mercury, mars and saturn; scorpio rising) and earth signs (capricorn moon and jupiter; taurus venus), loved it!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp
    Socionics
    LIE Te

Quote Originally Posted by JoaoTorres View Post

I can relate a lot to it!! Even my birth chart is filled with water (pisces sun, mercury, mars and saturn; scorpio rising) and earth signs (capricorn moon and jupiter; taurus venus), loved it!

Hello...

You: Scorpio Rising Capricorn Moon (Water/Earth)
    Me: Aquarius Rising Aries Moon (Air/Fire)

LOL.

BTW my chart is 98% made of earth and air so I should be Dust.
    Life Path 4. True Neutral 8 1 6 3 7 5 Teexcellent>Niexcellent>Figood>Tigood>>>>Siaverage>Fe unused
    The most sacred of the duties of a government [is] to do equal and impartial justice to all its citizens." --Thomas Jefferson
    ===Logical Crusader===

Dail [or Daer] ú-[o] chyn [or fyn/thyn] [?] Ú-danno i failad a thi; an úben tannatha le failad.

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    I got lava which is absolutely my element. Good job!
    That's the one I would have wanted! That's the one I would have skewed my answers to get if I'd known it was an option!

But...

I got dust. Dust.

Find Your Element
    Zeego
    Dust

You are a blend of Air and Earth. Your personality is characterized by a lack of emotion. -- -- You could be a Stoic in ancient Sparta, or an ascetic in a Buddhist monastery, or a scientist diligently toiling away on research. More than anything else, you value logic and concrete facts. Your strength lies in your rationality. However, you should be careful not to completely cut out any sense of pleasure or enjoyment in life.

Zeego, did you make this? Pretty neat. I need to retake, though.