• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Apply Magic Sauce

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And why is it giving everyone else cool things like sexual orientation and relationship status guesses, but all I got was age? :(

At first, I didn't notice the tabs across the top of the infographic stuff. I was wondering why I wasn't getting the same information as others too. But once I clicked on the "all sources" tab, then I was getting all the information.

And it's maybe worth noting that different tabs give different answer. For example, just the "facebook posts" tab suggests I'm 30 years old, but the tab including all sources suggests 40 years old.

One of the weird things about this test is that it guessed I'm more feminine than the average female. Usually I come across to people as being on the more masculine side. *Especially* online. I wonder what their criteria for this is.

I don't know much about the big five (or what my results would be on a more comprehensive test), but these sound alright to me:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
24 year old, female INTP
p5fWDVG.png

i'm competitive because i like seinfeld and it's always sunny.

also the fact that i liked chick-fil-a seems to be really confusing the system.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
At first, I didn't notice the tabs across the top of the infographic stuff. I was wondering why I wasn't getting the same information as others too. But once I clicked on the "all sources" tab, then I was getting all the information.

And it's maybe worth noting that different tabs give different answer. For example, just the "facebook posts" tab suggests I'm 30 years old, but the tab including all sources suggests 40 years old.

Facebook was the only source I had. I don't have a twitter or anything. :(

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're an IT guy, right? Are you not paranoid about logging in with your Facebook or Twitter account through some obscure website, that will undoubtedly scrape all your info and maybe your password too?

Whenever a third party site asks me to log in with my Facebook, I tell them to fuck right off - even big, "legit" sites. I either create a new account unique to their website, or never use them.

I'm paranoid about a lot of things but not my twitter or facebook account. I use a password manager which includes different complex passwords on every site I access. I use multifactor authentication on any important accounts (like my account here, mail account, my bank, brokerage, etc.). I worry about malware getting on my laptop and do my best to keep up to date patches at all time and have a user account vs. and admin account whenever i use my personal laptop and am surfing the web. I rarely use my work laptop for personal stuff of surfing the web. We have a WordPress installation on here and I update it constantly for new patches. We have application firewalls set up on the site and have continuous monitoring through a variety of means for bots that do screen scraping, detecting malware, anomalous activity, file changes, etc.

So, yeah, I'm paranoid about security but try to focus on those things that are important. Do I trust facebook? No. Probably my biggest worry there is them getting hacked and someone getting my email address and password and using it somewhere else. That's why it's important to use a different password on every site you use. I don't usually use Facebook authentication but I would for a low risk site - like if I'm browsing real estate or something.

There is no perfect security but you do the best you can.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Facebook was the only source I had. I don't have a twitter or anything. :(

Facebook was the only source I entered too - but there are still different tabs: facebook likes, facebook posts, and then both combined.