First 123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

And why is it giving everyone else cool things like sexual orientation and relationship status guesses, but all I got was age?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

It guessed I was 46, I'm only nearly 5 years older than that.

My digital footprint suggest something strange that I am the epitome of masculinity 50%

Big 5

Said I was more open or Liberal and Artistic then 96% of the population, more hard working than 59%, more engaged with outside world than 91% of the population, more team working than 89%, and more laid back and relaxed then 99% of the population.

I'm 91% a leader, that I'm an ENFP.

Yes, the best is that I am male
    MBTI: INFJ
    Enneagram:2w1 5w4 8w7 so/sx/sp
    Socionic:EII, Fi
    Astrology:Capricorn Sun - Taurus Moon - Aquarius Rising
    Aura Colors: Primary Color Indigo, Secondary Color Blue

more to see and to find out...

Wings

On great white gentle wings
    Your soul rise towards Heaven,
    Hover to the stars.

Souls

Divine
    Living sparks:
    Ancient, eternal, sublime -
    Love, light, justice, truth:
    Souls

(Poetry by me)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

It says I am the epitome of masculinity.

My intelligence is at 99% People with a similar digital footprint to you tend to be highly intelligent.

My life satisfaction is at 82%

Your digital footprint suggests that you would generally describe yourself as being satisfied with life. Life is not perfect but you feel things are mostly good. You seem to draw motivation from any areas of moderate dissatisfaction.

63% leadership potential

and I am an INFP

INFPs focus much of their energy on an inner world dominated by intense feeling and deeply held ethics. They seek an external life that is in keeping with these values. Loyal to the people and causes important to them, INFPs can quickly spot opportunities to implement their ideals.
    They are curious to understand those around them, and so are accepting and flexible except when their values are threatened. They have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything.

Your digital footprint suggests that you have a strong interest in Art. We would predict that you either paint, draw or sculpt yourself or are likely to enjoy and appreciate the creativity of others. More so than most, you can see the beauty in things and actively seek out artistic stimulation.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are probably not in a relationship.

Openness to experience describes a dimension of personality that distinguishes imaginative, creative people from down-to-earth, conventional people.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are intellectually curious and appreciative of what you consider beautiful, no matter what others think. You might say that your imagination is vivid and makes you more creative than many others.
    Conscientiousness concerns the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are spontaneous and fun. You like to do unexpected things that make life that bit more interesting. You might say that you aren’t completely unreliable, but you’ve been known to slip up on occasion.
    Extraversion is marked by pronounced engagement with the external world, versus being comfortable with your own company.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are similar to people who prefer low-key social occasions, with a few close friends. You might say that it’s not that you are afraid of large parties; they’re just not that fun for you.
    Agreeableness reflects individual differences in concern with cooperation and social harmony.

Your digital footprint suggests that you get along extremely well with others. You might say you are considerate, friendly, generous and helpful and you consider most other people to be thoroughly decent and trustworthy.
    Neuroticism refers to the tendency to experience negative emotions.

Your digital footprint suggests that you are extremely difficult to upset or stress out, since you rarely, if ever, react with negative emotions. Even when you are anxious about something the feeling quickly passes. Based on your digital footprint, you come across as very calm and resilient.

Wow, thank you.. Magic Sauce.. you too
    Likes highlander liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    And why is it giving everyone else cool things like sexual orientation and relationship status guesses, but all I got was age?
    How many posts/likes/tweets did you feed it?
    "Ce que nous connaissons est peu de chose, ce que nous ignorons est immense."

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

INTJ
    Masculine
    Leadership Potential 48%
    More intelligent than average
    Average life satisfaction
    BIg 5- Liberal, Organized, Contemplative, Competitive, Laid back and Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by LovecraftianMonstrosity View Post
    How many posts/likes/tweets did you feed it?
    My entire Facebook
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by yama View Post
    My entire Facebook
    We're getting our entire social profiles scanned, tweets included.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Fiend View Post
    We're getting our entire social profiles scanned, tweets included.
    Oh, I don't have a twitter

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Has anyone tried this against their Facebook or Twitter account? Interesting thing. Said I was an ENTJ so it was close.

Apply Magic Sauce - Prediction API -
    You're an IT guy, right? Are you not paranoid about logging in with your Facebook or Twitter account through some obscure website, that will undoubtedly scrape all your info and maybe your password too?

Whenever a third party site asks me to log in with my Facebook, I tell them to fuck right off - even big, "legit" sites. I either create a new account unique to their website, or never use them.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Right, how does this work then?

Some kind of awesome sauce/apple sauce thing?