• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Where Should You Live?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And we're home.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In The Woods

You should live in the woods!

You love to spend time in nature, go fishing, camping and bird watching.
You don't like the city noise and when everyone and everything is moving too fast. You'd rather live quietly with your loved ones in a cozy little cabin and just enjoy each other's company.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In The Woods

You don't like the city noise and when everyone and everything is moving too fast. You'd rather live quietly with your loved ones in a cozy little cabin and just enjoy each other's company.

How did you get this result? :shocking: I would looove to have that lifestyle.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
On A Farm
0539b945-0f78-49f4-8b40-a2211f71acb9.jpg

You should live on a farm!

You love being out in nature, working with animals, plants and gardening. You enjoy the sun, the breeze and a nice pie at the end of the day.
You were made for the simple life! Waking up in the morning, working on your farm and then enjoy the clear air on your beautiful porch with you old and loyal dog.

So, what do you think of your result? Share your thoughts with us in the comments!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In The Woods

e139f2ee-64a5-439e-a279-f5d8196d76f8.jpg

The Big City

b2e8fb35-86a9-4880-8d8d-e2b470c38187.jpg

You should live in the big city!

You have a bigger than life personality, you always look for the next challenge, and you love learning new things. The big city IS the place for you!
In the city you could find work in pretty much any field, visit a huge variety of museums, and enjoy the great nightlife.
You live fast and never rest, and the city is the perfect place for you!

Yup, that's me.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well.. i live in a medium city next to *the* big city

The Big City

You have a bigger than life personality, you always look for the next challenge, and you love learning new things. The big city IS the place for you!
In the city you could find work in pretty much any field, visit a huge variety of museums, and enjoy the great nightlife.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Small town

You should live in a small town!

You are a very warm, loving and outgoing person. You love to spend time with your family and friends, volunteer in your community and laugh at every opportunity.
The small town life in the perfect for you! You'll know everyone and be around your family more often. You are in for a great time!

Lark

In The Woods

e139f2ee-64a5-439e-a279-f5d8196d76f8.jpg

I would live there, if I could get books enough and time.

In pure and perfect freedom, as God intended, in perfect, splendid, isolation, as I intend.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Big City

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Small Town. I swear some of
My answers shoulda got me big city but oh well

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In The Desert

You should live in the desert!

You enjoy the simple and free life, and the desert is the place for you. Breathtaking view, fascinating animal life and the peace and quiet that is just perfect for you.
In the desert, you could build your dream home and not be worried about city restrictions, messy neighbors and pollution levels. Face it, it's exactly what you need!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Small Town

You are a very warm, loving and outgoing person. You love to spend time with your family and friends, volunteer in your community and laugh at every opportunity.
The small town life in the perfect for you! You'll know everyone and be around your family more often. You are in for a great time!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Big City.
Well, I've always liked cities.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Big City

KnowWonder

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Small Town