• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Function Identification Index 2.0 [Officially Online]

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello. A good portion of you took this but it is finally an online test so no more painstaking minutes of tallying up your scores. I also made some adjustments as some noted that some of the questions were too biased toward a certain orientation. Have at it!! Favored Function

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Favored Function Assessment
Your Result: Intuitive!!
85%
You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!

38%Feeler!

27%Thinker!!

14%Sensor!!

skimpit

You are a Sensor, maybe... Your focus is on the world and the sensations that accompany it. Sensors may get stereotyped as shallow and of limited creativity, but this is simply not true. Sensing is just a cognitive focus that you well...prefer, and in your case, the qualities of the world itself and the impressions that it strikes within you. Sensing dominant types are the ISXJs and ESXPs!!

View attachment 19103

I got 89% Sensor.

I think some of the questions could be a little more detailed or maybe less like they're leaning toward certain functions. I can tell usually which ones are pointing to which.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
92% Intuitive

You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!

á´…eparted

passages
g64ysiO.png

Your Result: 84% Intuitive!!

76% Feeler!

55% Thinker!!

3% Sensor!!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
76% Intuitive, INxJ or ENxP

Feeler>Thinker>Sensor

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Thinker!!I

I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
92%
You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Result: Feeler!

80%

I have a feeling you are a Feeler. To you, your main focus is on adhering to a set of values, whether it be personal or of those around you. Lofty idealists and starving artists come to mind when you hear the word "Feeler" , but this is a small subset of the group. Feelers in general simply follow a system of values, of which can be anything! IXFPs and EXFJs comprise this group!

59%
Intuitive!!

2%
Sensor!!

0%
Thinker!!

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello. A good portion of you took this but it is finally an online test so no more painstaking minutes of tallying up your scores. I also made some adjustments as some noted that some of the questions were too biased toward a certain orientation. Have at it!! Favored Function

Nice job on this!!

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nice job on this!!

Thank you! Of course, it still has its flaws, but I chalk most of the inaccuracy to lack of questions. There are plans for a MKII but that is for a far later date.

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
Your Result: Thinker!!
85%
I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

42%Intuitive!!

32%Sensor!!

5%Feeler!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

97% N

Then Thinker, Feeler then 0% Sensing.

Its a very good test :). May you did very well making this I must say.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
93%

64%Feeler!

40%Thinker!!

12%Sensor!!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Result: Thinker!!
74%

42%Intuitive!!

32%Sensor!!

20%Feeler!

So that points to INTP or ENTJ I suppose...