• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Function Identification Index 2.0 [Officially Online]

Tengri

Favored Function Assessment
Your Result: Intuitive!!

82%

You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!

59% Feeler!

18% Thinker!!

4% Sensor!!

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
DB2Njuf.png

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Result: Thinker 86%

I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

Other results:

80%Sensor

54%Intuitive

22%Feeler

That's interesting... I thought I would have scored higher for Intuitive than Sensor

On the other hand I always knew I was the intellectual type :cool:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Pretty good.

My only question is why does feeler only get one exclamation mark?

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty good.

My only question is why does feeler only get one exclamation mark?

Someone else caught this earlier. It's because feelers aren't as cool as everyone else. :dry:

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Result: Sensor!
80%
You are a Sensor. Your focus is on the world and the sensations that accompany it. Sensors may get stereotyped as shallow and of limited creativity, but this is simply not true. Sensing is just a cognitive focus that you well...prefer, and in your case, the qualities of the world itself and the impressions that it strikes within you. Sensing dominant types are the ISXJs and ESXPs!!

60% Thinker!

58% Feeler!

46% Intuitive!

Surprisingly decent quiz.