• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Function Identification Index 2.0 [Officially Online]

Gunboat Diplomat

MBTI Type
INTJ
Your Result: Intuitive!!
You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!
Result Breakdown:
78% Intuitive!!
72% Thinker!!
14% Sensor!!
1% Feeler!

No feelings? I will cry myself to sleep!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Result: Sensor!! 77%
You are a Sensor, maybe... Your focus is on the world and the sensations that accompany it. Sensors may get stereotyped as shallow and of limited creativity, but this is simply not true. Sensing is just a cognitive focus that you well...prefer, and in your case, the qualities of the world itself and the impressions that it strikes within you. Sensing dominant types are the ISXJs and ESXPs!!

58%Thinker!!

18%Intuitive!!

12%Feeler!

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Favored Function Assessment
78%
You are an Intuitive, maybe..? Your focus is on the connections and patterns that the world stirs within you. Such types are often attributed to being poor at hands-on activities and unaware, but this is not so. Being an Intuitive means you predominantly focus on what the world at hand alludes to and what it "could be". INXJs and ENXPs make up this sector!

49%Thinker!!

35%Feeler!

3%Sensor!!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Result: Feeler!

89%

I have a feeling you are a Feeler. To you, your main focus is on adhering to a set of values, whether it be personal or of those around you. Lofty idealists and starving artists come to mind when you hear the word "Feeler" , but this is a small subset of the group. Feelers in general simply follow a system of values, of which can be anything! IXFPs and EXFJs comprise this group!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
VI0zMtW.png

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Result: Sensor!!
You are a Sensor, maybe... Your focus is on the world and the sensations that accompany it. Sensors may get stereotyped as shallow and of limited creativity, but this is simply not true. Sensing is just a cognitive focus that you well...prefer, and in your case, the qualities of the world itself and the impressions that it strikes within you. Sensing dominant types are the ISXJs and ESXPs!!
Result Breakdown:
78% Sensor!!
53% Thinker!!
1% Feeler!
0% Intuitive!!

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Result Breakdown:
81% Intuitive!!
64% Feeler!
46% Thinker!!
28% Sensor!!

....no.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
80% Intuitive

Followed by Feeler, Thinker and then Sensor

Jaguar

Your Result: Thinker!!

81%
I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy".

80%
Intuitive!!

14%
Sensor!!

0%
Feeler!

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
86% FEELING
I have a feeling you are a Feeler. To you, your main focus is on adhering to a set of values, whether it be personal or of those around you. Lofty idealists and starving artists come to mind when you hear the word "Feeler" , but this is a small subset of the group. Feelers in general simply follow a system of values, of which can be anything! IXFPs and EXFJs comprise this group!

2° SENSOR
3° INTUITIVE
4° THINKER

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Your Result: Thinker!!
91%

I think you are a Thinker. A Thinker's focus is on the "mechanics" or "blueprint" of the world; thus making them the archetype of the "idea guy". As such, they are often noted as cold and unemotional, but this is just misunderstanding.To think is to "make sense of" which is this type's forte. EXTJs and IXTPs rule this roost!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
89% Feeler followed by Intuitive, Sensor, Thinker

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Your Result: Feeler!
74%

64%
Thinker!!

58%
Intuitive!!

56%
Sensor!!

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Result Breakdown:
90% Intuitive!!
37% Thinker!!
22% Feeler!
0% Sensor!!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
81% Thinker, 58% Intuitive, 30% Sensing, 0% Feeling..... Really, 0%???

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My focus is back on typing and I aim to improve this test. Does anyone have any suggestion of what questions I should add or change?