• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Kind Of Girl Are You Attracted To?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What Kind Of Girl Are You Attracted To? | Playbuzz

The 'girl next door'
2753efe7-3a6e-4672-8b46-1b295c33ff61.jpg

You are attracted to the girl next-door. There's something about that sweet, innocent aura she gives off. She will always support you emotionally and does little thoughtful things that make you smile. Can be a little clingy, but in a cute way.

I'm not into chicks, but I took it anyway. :p

I got the alternative girl. My inner lesbian approves.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
The 'athletic' girl
sunset-rock-climbing-bouldering-female-athletes.jpg

You are attracted to the athletic girl. You must do a lot of exercise and would like a girl to share that with. You like the fact that she looks after herself and cares about her health and who can do/is up for doing adventurous, challenging things with you.

Atomic Fiend

The 'alternative' girl
You are attracted to the alternative girl. You must be a bit of a rocker, right? You love girls that love the things you do, who you can take to concerts, watch horror movies with, preferably have piercings and or tattoos and who isn't afraid to be different!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ‘sexy’ girl

Lol. But I didn’t pick the boobs and butt option. It was probably due to another response haha. But I had a few ESTP friends so usually by referencing one. It’s what they would say.

Gone

The 'smart' girl

You're attracted to a girl that knows what she's talking about, you don't want an airhead, you want someone you can geek out with. She has class and is reserved. She may not be every ones cup of tea but there's just something about her you really like.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 'sexy' girl

You are attracted to the sexy girls! You are very appearance focused, you love everything about a Woman's body, it excites you. Of course she must have personality but at the end of the day she has to be hot as well.

Metis

WTF??

True story.

"What hairstyle do you like best?" - I picked the long, fluffy, natural-color hairstyle.

"Are you a fan of tattoos and/or piercings?" - Negative.

"What is your idea of fun?" - I picked "Heh heh heh... ;)"... Is this why they think I like sexy girls?

"Which outfit do you like best?" - The pretty sundress

"What do you look for personality wise?" - "Knows how to have fun and doesn't mind getting in to things"

"If your friends met your girl, what would they say?" - "She is so cool, you're lucky!"

"Do you want to settle down with someone special, maybe get married... Have children?" - "If I could right now I would"

"What is your favorite thing about a girl?" - Her dedication (This is what I would have put as my favorite thing about a man.)

How does that add up to:

The 'sexy' girl

You are attracted to the sexy girls! You are very appearance focused, you love everything about a Woman's body, it excites you. Of course she must have personality but at the end of the day she has to be hot as well.​

???

I'm dumping her.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 'sexy' girl

You are attracted to the sexy girls! You are very appearance focused, you love everything about a Woman's body, it excites you. Of course she must have personality but at the end of the day she has to be hot as well.

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
The 'alternative' girl

You are attracted to the alternative girl. You must be a bit of a rocker, right? You love girls that love the things you do, who you can take to concerts, watch horror movies with, preferably have piercings and or tattoos and who isn't afraid to be different!
lol

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The 'tomboy'

You are attracted to the tomboy. A girl that isn't afraid to be with the guys and likes the challenge of being a girl, able to do the same things guys can, if not better! There's something you really like about her free, daring spirit. Not to mention she looks cute in your sweater ;D