• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

300 question personality quiz on zimbio

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Seems to be Jungian Pure Types.

"This Mega 300 Question Personality Quiz Will Reveal Your Inner Truth"
This Mega 300 Question Personality Quiz Will Reveal Your Inner Truth - Quiz - Zimbio

My result:

EtaCarinae

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Introversion - Intuition
Your personality falls into the Introversion - Intuition category. You're an idealist who sees the best in people and tries to help them whenever possible. You have a curious mind and can often feel other people's problems before they tell you. You have a sixth sense for knowing when someone is in need or hurt. You'd rather read a book at home than go out, but you'd love to discuss the book with others. You can be skeptical, but you're no cynic, you just like to analyze things. You have an open mind and embrace all cultures, philosophies, and mantras. You wish you could learn everything and life is far too short. You would rather donate to charity than volunteer your time. Your relationships are intense and you tend to focus on your partner alone when you're in love.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Introversion - Thinking
Your personality falls into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things — people, situations, crossword puzzles... anything. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. You feel things very deeply. When you start something, you see it through to the end. You tend to obsess on one thing and then move on to something else when you get disinterested. Life tends to be disappointing, but you cherish it at the same time. You don't mind being alone, and you have a special love for animals.

This was a very stupid quiz.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introversian-thinking

Yeah, I agree, it was dumb lol

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Introversion - Thinking
Your personality falls into the Introversion - Thinking category. You like to analyze things — people, situations, crossword puzzles... anything. You're quiet and thoughtful, but you don't pretend to be comfortable socially. You look for meaning in things instead of taking them at face value. You feel things very deeply. When you start something, you see it through to the end. You tend to obsess on one thing and then move on to something else when you get disinterested. Life tends to be disappointing, but you cherish it at the same time. You don't mind being alone, and you have a special love for animals.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a trend.

Introversion - Thinking

I gotta say, for 300 questions, I did not really get much bang for my buck.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Well that was torturous. I really wanted to push through and see if anyone could get a different results but nope

Introversion - Thinking

I do wonder what function it relates to if you can't see your reflection in the mirror

á´…eparted

passages
:rotfl:

Extraversion - Intuition
Your personality falls into the Extraversion - Intuition category. You're a responsible person who cares about others and is genuinely empathetic. You'd be a good teacher or philanthropist. You see the good in others and can sense when people are hurt or shy. You also exhibit leadership qualities and don't mind being the center of a room. You diagnose problems quickly and do your best to find solutions. You're a planner and you like to stay on top of the news. You try to know "everything" and enjoy being the expert on certain subjects. You tend to get frustrated easily and calming down can sometimes be hard, but you know the importance of staying level-headed as well.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You guys!!!!! I got a different result!!

Introversion - Sensing

Your personality falls into the Introversion - Sensing category. You're a quiet, sensitive, caring person who may not speak up all the time, but when a problem arises, you spring into action. You're more reactive than pro-active in general. You value practical solutions and will sacrifice what you desire to get something done. You don't like to argue and would rather work towards an answer than think about it. You think fast and are frustrated when others can't keep up. You think of yourself as a leader and enjoy taking on responsibility.

Could do worse. :)

Also, this is my favorite question:
Quiz said:
Can you see your reflection in the mirror?
Me said:
No

batman-vs-dracula-dracula.jpg

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Introversion - Feeling
Your personality falls into the Introversion - Feeling category. You're quiet, agreeable, friendly, and usually find success through hard work and dependability. You don't rush into things. You regard a problem logically and decide on a solution before acting. You're highly aware of others and care very much what they think of you. You can read people. Socially, you wish you were more outgoing, but you love being home and spending time with those you feel safest with. You have a real appreciation for life and want to maximize the good times as much as possible. You avoid conflicts and have a tendency towards being passive aggressive. You will bear your teeth if pushed, however.