• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Loneliness Quizz

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
33, Extreme Loneliness.

I think it's not accurate. My loneliness is more percieved subjectively than objectively. I always have people around me and people to talk to, I'm never really alone as I have friends, family and my partner and I can reach out whenever. The thing is I feel like they don't really understand me and there are a lot of things I keep inside out of fear of being rejected or misunderstood. But that's not an actual loneliness.
I also definitely have a higher need for company than other people. I can hardly spend a day alone, I'm used to meet with friends and hanging out every single day and if it doesn't happen I feel like clibmibg the walls.

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You scored a total of 32

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

I don’t think I can be extreme loneliness because I have best friends and family but the truth is I’m outcast... :( but I’ll rather have friends someone I can trust and understand me than make friends easily. :)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
29 - Moderate loneliness

It would have been WAY higher if loneliness bothered me. #schizoidadvantage

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Moderate Loneliness -- 29

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from moderate loneliness.

I'm not sure I feel so much loneliness in the sense of longing for companionship (most times I'm perfectly content being by myself and doing things that interest me without feeling that need for company -- lots of times I prefer doing things alone versus with others), yet more so I just don't feel I relate to most people or feel we're on the same wavelength, thus I'm mostly fine being a weirdo on my own.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7

"Aren't you married?"

Yeah, welcome to being an adult.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Moderate 21.

j.c.t.

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I once tried being social for an entire week, ended up with intense migraines on Sunday. I lead a solitary life and am enjoying it. Scored 21.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You scored a total of 38

Extreme Loneliness

You answered this quiz consistent with people who are suffering from extreme and severe loneliness.

A certain amount of loneliness is a normal part of most people's lives. But when your feelings of loneliness can become a bit overwhelming or more serious than usual -- like now -- it may be a sign that something isn't quite balanced in your life.

You may find that you could benefit by trying to reach out to others in your life -- right now. A close friend or family member whom you trust and talk to can go a long way in helping to relieve feelings of loneliness in many people.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
*crying*

You scored a total of 40

Extreme Loneliness