• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Will Your Kid Be Like?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.

Same as Jack and the OP. Although honestly if I have kids now they’ll mistake me for grandpa instead.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful.

I read all of the descriptions and I would say my kids have been a mix of all 4 at different times lol.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the same thing as everyone above.
Quiz is bunk.

I found many of the questions offensive, as they were phrased in such a way that automatically assumed the species of my children.

That said, Cricket does fit all the adjectives in the result.
I must be doin’ something right.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Your Kid...
Your son or daughter will be a menace to society. A spoiled monster, an uncouth beast -- your kid will disrespect you, plunder all that's good, and eat out your heart. His (or her) spoiled brattishness will humiliate you til the end of your days.

I knew it. Those little worms. Fuck you, Trump.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Kid...

Your kid has been groomed for material success. Standards and codes are extremely important to him (or her). Fear of failure also forms a constant companion. Your son or daughter will be hard-driving, rigid, short-tempered, successful, and materialistic. :blush:

Madboot

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

^ basic? maybe, but at least I’m a pushover & will probably want to be part of their shenanigans & they’ll be happy

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ranked by dashes...

-------

---

-

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
"Your son or daughter will be well-rounded, secure, happy, and popular. Flexibility and friendliness will charge his (or her) lifestyle. Even your grandchildren will be loving and respectful."

Terrible test, seeing how the other possible answer choices were abusive in nature.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your kid has been groomed for material success. Standards and codes are extremely important to him (or her). Fear of failure also forms a constant companion. Your son or daughter will be hard-driving, rigid, short-tempered, successful, and materialistic.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Kid...

A lot easier said than done, I would assume.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Kid...

Your kid has been groomed for material success. Standards and codes are extremely important to him (or her). Fear of failure also forms a constant companion. Your son or daughter will be hard-driving, rigid, short-tempered, successful, and materialistic.

This does not bode well with my cottagecore aesthetics that I want to have in the future. Interesting.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Kid...

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Kid...