• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cognitive function quizzes

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Only partly. I cannot state from which I really have more features, either Alpha or Delta .... there are things of both that match in some way. I tend to say "half/half" :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ne (6) > Ni (4)
Fe (10) > Fi (3)
Ti (7) = Te (7)
Si (10) > Se (4)

Overall pretty bad questions. But it does suggest that I'm Fe = Si > Tx > Ne, which is closest to ISFJ and then ESFJ, so.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Only partly. I cannot state from which I really have more features, either Alpha or Delta .... there are things of both that match in some way. I tend to say "half/half" :)

But INFJ is Beta. Not Alpha , neither Delta. ;)
For example let's see Introverted-Feelers > ISFJ (the youngest) > INFJ > ISFP > INFP (the oldest). ;)

Alpha is the youngest quadra while Delta is the most mature. ;)

Judging Thinkers are mature (sound logical :D )
Judging Feelers are childlike

Perceiving Thinkers are childlike
Perceiving Feelers are mature

J/P #MBTI ;)

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But INFJ is Beta. Not Alpha , neither Delta. ;)
For example let's see Introverted-Feelers > ISFJ (the youngest) > INFJ > ISFP > INFP (the oldest). ;)

Alpha is the youngest quadra while Delta is the most mature. ;)

Judging Thinkers are mature (sound logical :D )
Judging Feelers are childlike

Perceiving Thinkers are childlike
Perceiving Feelers are mature

J/P #MBTI ;)

It is really difficult, and I agree with you.
In younger years I had an INFP, some years ago I have come up with an INFJ.
And really I feel that I am quite mature due to the life I have lived and the experiences I have made.
But I am also very childlike as I have never given up my inner child.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introverted Intuition: 7
Extroverted Intuition: 3

Extroverted Feeling: 8
Introverted Feeling: 5

Extroverted Thinking: 8
Introverted Thinking: 6

Extraverted Sensing: 8
Introverted Sensing: 6​

Another freak of nature here

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroverted Intution

You use Ne rather than Ni.

Ne is perceiving abstract patterns and connections in response to stimuli (either in the external world or in the mind). Ne generates new information starting from something existing. Ne focuses on future possibilities.

Ne involves noticing hidden meanings and interpreting them, often entertaining a wealth of possible interpretations from just one idea or interpreting what someone’s behavior really means. It also involves seeing things “as if,” with various possible representations of reality. Using this process, we can juggle many different ideas, thoughts, beliefs, and meanings in our mind at once with the possibility that they are all true. This is like weaving themes and threads together. We don’t know the weave until a thought thread appears or is drawn out in the interaction of thoughts, often brought in from other contexts. Thus a strategy or concept often emerges from the here-and-now interactions, not appearing as a whole beforehand. Using this process we can really appreciate brainstorming and trust what emerges, enjoying imaginative play with scenarios and combining possibilities, using a kind of cross-contextual thinking. Ne also can involve catalyzing people and extemporaneously shaping situations, spreading an atmosphere of change through emergent leadership.

Introverted Thinking

You use Ti rather than Te.

Ti is judging the validity of perceptions logically. Ti, as a mental process, is a collection of threads of thought taking concepts or precepts apart or pulling them together based on rules and criteria.

Extroverted Feeling

You use Fe rather than Fi.

Fe is adaption one's interactions with the external world to the moods and feelings of others. Fe is sensitive to events like changes in people's expressions or other such "soft", hard to quantify conditions in the environment.

You use Si rather than Se.
Si is awareness of concrete forms and categories of sensory perception. Si interprets stimuli in terms of the past. It stores and recalls facts, figures, and past situations.
With Si, there is often great attention to detail and getting a clear picture of goals and objectives and what is to happen.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni: 9
Ne: 1

Fi: 8
Fe: 5

Ti: 7