• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is a color of your anger?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
What Color Is Your Anger? | Playbuzz

White

White is the color of your anger! Your anger is righteous. You're a highly evolved soul from a higher plane. Your emotions are pure and your anger only rears its head when there's a profound injustice. Your anger is always in pursuit of the common good and justice. You believe deeply in fairness and when things aren't right you'll turn the world upside down to make things the way they should be, but when it comes to the little annoyances of life you just can't be bothered! You're a noble person with a strong spiritual side - whether you realize it or not! Keep it up because this world needs you!

YAP 100%. :blush:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Green

Green is the color of your anger! You're calm, down to earth, naturally balanced and rarely get angry. Your anger, however, is often productive, rather than destructive, and drives you to new accomplishments. Your anger is natural and usually balanced. You don't bottle your feelings but you don't go over the top and explode either. You've found a healthy medium which is quite rare. Give yourself a pat on the pack, because you've obviously been through a great deal to bring you to this healthy, green balance!

Atomic Fiend

Red is the color of your anger! You're passionate, sensual and adventurous. You don't bottle your feelings and when your anger comes out, it's fierce! You say what's on your mind and you're not about to start apologizing. When something isn't right, you speak up and when there's an injustice, you make your voice heard. When someone crosses you, they quickly rue the day that they decided to mess with you! Just like your love, your anger is intense and all-consuming, making you a fascinating and dynamic personality! Choose your battles because your rage can move mountains - literally!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
White

White is the color of your anger! Your anger is righteous. You're a highly evolved soul from a higher plane. Your emotions are pure and your anger only rears its head when there's a profound injustice. Your anger is always in pursuit of the common good and justice. You believe deeply in fairness and when things aren't right you'll turn the world upside down to make things the way they should be, but when it comes to the little annoyances of life you just can't be bothered! You're a noble person with a strong spiritual side - whether you realize it or not! Keep it up because this world needs you!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yellow

131b284e-3463-45a2-860e-056f1fe89eb6.jpg

Yellow is the color of your anger! You're naturally happy, cute, relaxed, bubbly, and cheerful. You can turn any frown upside down and your natural beauty shines through. Your anger is fundamentally childish and even a bit playful. You don't hold grudges and your anger is more like feathers than bullets. You just can't help it! Even when you're deeply upset, you always see the best in people and you never miss an opportunity to find common ground. You're a natural peace maker with a knack for bringing light to even the darkest of situations. Keep it up, we all need your shine!

-My anger definitely isnt childish unless I'm teasing someone. I only get seriously angry at something that bothers me morally, or if I've been putting up with something too long, and then I attack with what I know. Sometimes I can be a little sassy I'm told lol but nothing too bad. Overall the results are super accurate though ^^

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Blue

Blue is the color of your anger! You're sensitive, deeply emotional and crave balance and harmony in life. Your drive for peace tempers your anger and often leads to you bottling your feelings. You often turn to artistic pursuits, such as writing, painting, or designing to release your more frustrated emotions. You're a beautiful soul with deep compassion for the world but your emotions often run a bit too deep. Your anger rears its head most when your feelings have been disregarded or mocked. Your anger is blue like the sea! How deep is your ocean of anger? Let us know!

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
White

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
White

Blue

Blue is the color of your anger! You're sensitive, deeply emotional and crave balance and harmony in life. Your drive for peace tempers your anger and often leads to you bottling your feelings. You often turn to artistic pursuits, such as writing, painting, or designing to release your more frustrated emotions. You're a beautiful soul with deep compassion for the world but your emotions often run a bit too deep. Your anger rears its head most when your feelings have been disregarded or mocked. Your anger is blue like the sea! How deep is your ocean of anger? Let us know!

Yeah, my anger is more like sadness. And I definitely distract myself with artistic pursuits. Very accurate.

RED

I am the worst person to ask to contain their anger. Attempting to contain it just makes me angrier. I love passionately and I hate with equal fervor. How true.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
White
Whitewww.ledr.com

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Purple is the color of your anger! You're popular, beautiful, a natural performer and down right irresistible! You're the center of attention and in a past life we're pretty sure that you were royalty. You're just regal, there's no other way to put it! Your anger is most frequently expressed when your ego has been bruised or your accomplishments go unrecognized. When you enter the club, you expect all eyes on YOU! If they're not, you're apt to be furious. At the end of the day, however, you anger is harmless and your natural grace always conquers even the coldest of hearts. You're a beautiful swan, never forget it!

^^I think I must have done it wrong. :rly???: I do love purple though!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Brown

Brown is the color of your anger! You're grounded, practical, industrious and reliable. Your anger is stubborn, deeply rooted and heavy. When you're upset, it feels like a ton of bricks have come crashing down. You hold yourself and those around you to high standards, which often sets you up for unpleasant disappointment. You're a builder at heart and your anger often motivates you to start new projects and endeavours. You're naturally a winner and success comes to you with hard work. Use your anger to build new and broader horizons, because you're meant to soar far above the rest of us!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Blue