• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Online tests

Demonofthefall

So when i take these tests ive gotten intj intp a lot but i feel none of those really fit me.
After reading more mtself i feel as if im a ENTP it hit me right away. Is it possible to test something different than what you actually feel you are?

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTPs are the most introverted extraverts. They can manifest antisocial behevour and cuz of their jokes people generally don't like them so they can feel as outcast which is terrible experince for E type with Fe. "I am bury all my freinds". :( ENTP also can see themselves as any other NT type. Mostly they see themselves as all NT types in one box. Omnipotence. ;)

horrorguy

MBTI Type
intj
Looking at your previous posts id defintely say your a ENTP. Like the above poster said there the most introvert extraverts which might be why youve tested introvert but not totally feel introverted.
Its better to read the cog functions and mbti in general and go from there instead of relying on tests. The tests are good starting points id say

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, it's totally possible to test as something different than what you think your type actually is. Online typology quizzes are by no means accurate. I've scored all over the board, I'm pretty sure I've gotten every type except for the Fe-doms.

As the people above have said, it's better to go by cognitive functions. Majority of online MBTI tests go by dichotomies and a lot of people who have an extroverted dominant function are actually more introverted and score that way.