• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Archetypes Quiz

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Quiz - Archetypes

My results:
donut.png

"When the Royal walks into a room, they command attention. They are the one in charge, and they enjoy reaping the rewards of their hard work."

Archetype Family: Royal
Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
Defining Grace: Generosity
Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.

Pretty spot on for what little information provided.

Atomic Fiend

MEET YOUR ARCHETYPES

The Tastemaker is aesthetically-driven. Tastemakers thrive on trends, decor and fashion.

Discover the Archetype Library
Super Power: Influence
Archetype Family: Fashion
Other Expressions: Host, Stylist, Goddess, Diva
Life Journey: To become comfortable in my own skin; to derive power from self-esteem rather than the clothes I wear
Unique Challenge: To cultivate my individuality; to form a stylistic point of view that reflects my whole being
Lesson To Learn: To recognize when I’m being judged superficially
Defining Grace:Exuberance
Challenge To Self: I will create an authentic life that reflects my individuality and empowers me as a person

46% Tastemaker
The Tastemaker is always on top of the trends—or starting their own. Their sense of style is second to none and their taste, impeccable.
Learn more and download free report
31% Rebel
The Rebel is comfortable throwing caution to the wind—and bucking the system—if that means getting their point across.
23% Intellectual
The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.
Retake the quiz

donut.png

[color=cca30]63% Creative[/color]
The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

Other Expressions: Performer, Creator, Storyteller
Life Journey: To explore the heights of imagination through new forms of creativity.
Unique Challenge: To overcome the fear of being unoriginal.
Lesson To Learn: To develop artistic gifts rather than ignoring them.
Defining Grace: Creativity
Challenge To Self: I will develop my talent and express myself without letting fear of failure hold me back, and stand by my artistic point of view in the face of criticism.

Core value: Originality
Pattern: I don’t like repetition
I live for: Self expression
I'm Happiest: Creating something from nothing
Habit to Break: Being a perfectionist
You Might be a Creative if: You love anything that involves working with your hands
My Style: Colorful, unique, and relaxed
Beauty Profile: You’re different, often an introvert. You’re all about experimental beauty, mixing and matching different colors and scents
Kissing Style: Long and romantic
Favorite Getaways: Checking out galleries, flea markets, antique fairs, music festivals, or seeing foreign films
My idea of a good time: Candle light, music, and a slow dance

21% Tastemaker
The Tastemaker is always on top of the trends—or starting their own. Their sense of style is second to none and their taste, impeccable.

16% Visionary
Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

Very accurate for me too.

Littleclaypot

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
38% Caregiver
Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

33% Visionary
Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

29% Intellectual
The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
42% Visionary
37% Intellectual
21% Creative

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
37% Intellectual
The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks

36% Visionary

27% Spiritual
The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
35% Caregiver
Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.
35% Spiritual
The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.
30% Creative
The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
39% Creative

39% Royal

22% Intellectual

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
donut.png

Archetype Family: Spiritual
Other Expressions: Mystic, Healer, Seeker
Life Journey: To discover the meaning and purpose of life
Unique Challenge: To create a life that balances my spiritual, emotional, and physical needs
Lesson To Learn: To be truthful with myself about who I am and what I believe; to recognize when I’m resisting change in order to remain comfortable
Defining Grace: Humility
Challenge To Self: I will tap into and trust my intuition, and be conscious of where I position matters of the spirit among other live interests.

The Advocate is the one everyone wants on their side. In the name of justice, they are not afraid to challenge authority or speak up for others.

Archetype Family: Advocate
Other Expressions: Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
Unique Challenge: To find causes that engage my strengths, not my personal agenda.
Lesson To Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn’t feel like enough.
Defining Grace: Hope
Challenge To Self: I will commit fully to a cause, even if it means pledging my time, energy, and money in order to make a difference.

When the Royal walks into a room, they command attention. They are the one in charge, and they enjoy reaping the rewards of their hard work.

Archetype Family: Royal
Other Expressions: Executive, CEO, Leader, Chief
Life Journey: To learn to use power wisely, productively, and responsibly
Unique Challenge: To identify the causes in which to invest my power and influence
Lesson To Learn: To differentiate between authentic and illusory power
Defining Grace: Generosity
Challenge To Self: I will share power in a close relationship, and commit to cooperation and compromise.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Pretty interesting quiz

47% intellectual
37% visionary
16% spiritual

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
35% Creative

35% Visionary

30% Intellectual

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
45% Caregiver
35% Visionary
20% Intellectual

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
50% Visionary

33% Creative

17% Intellectual

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
donut.png

Archetype Family: Visionary
Other Expressions: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
Unique Challenge: To remain committed to a new vision in order to bring it to fruition.
Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
Defining Grace: Courage
Challenge To Self: I will envision new possibilities for humanity and recognize when an idea is worth rearranging my life for.

Archetype Family: Caring
Other Expressions: Nurturer, Mother, Lover, Sister, Teacher, Rescuer, Homemaker, Heroine, Best Friend, Companion
Life Journey: Care for others in ways they are unable to care for themselves.
Unique Challenge: Fear of being thought of as selfish.
Lesson To Learn: Learning to help when it’s really needed.
Defining Grace: Compassion
Challenge To Self: How can I dedicate more time for myself so I have more stamina to care for others? Can I give myself the freedom to explore what truly makes me happy?

Archetype Family : Rebel
Other Expressions: Maverick, Feminist, Femme Fatle, Sex Goddess
Life Journey: Break barriers that restrict the human spirit.
Unique Challenge: Discover a creative, dynamic, and productive way to make your voice heard.
Lesson To Learn: Avoid engaging in power struggles as a way of expressing authority. Know the difference between rebellious reactions and rebellious decisions.
Defining Grace: Justice
Challenge To Self: Understand when the rebel in me is controlling my emotions

48% Visionary
26% Caregiver
26% Rebel
The Rebel is comfortable throwing caution to the wind—and bucking the system—if that means getting their point across.

Last edited:

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
48% Creative

33% Visionary
Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built

19% Intellectual