• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Archetypes Quiz

A Demonic Lover

MBTI Type
xNxP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
45% Intellectual
30% Creative
25% Visionary

core values: Knowledge pattern: Information seeking I live for: Trending news stories I’m at my happiest: With a book in my hand Habit to break: Being a know it all You might be an intellectual if: You can never have too much information My style: Tailored, conservative, preppy. You love a neutral pallette and button downs Beauty Profile: Traditional, understated, appropriate. Facts and clinical results matter. You’re all about smart skincare and no-fuss,conservative beauty kissing style: Dry, short, soft and on the lips dream getaway: A lecture my idea of a good time: A trip to the museum
THE INTELLECTUAL REPORT
which INTELLECTUAL archetype are you? PHILOSOPHER Methodical in both thought and action SCHOLAR/STUDENT Lively and curious wherever you go. Eternally loving to learn GEEK True to themselves, and because of this, can be inspiring as friends who don’t judge SCIENTIST As happy listening as talking, and always up for an intelligent conversation SAGE A wise soul that imparts information acquired only with time and experience CRONE The wise woman who hands down information to younger women on the path to womanhood. SEEKER You are on a search for truth and wisdom wherever it can be found. PHILOSOPHER You are on a pursuit to better understand the meaning of life. THEOLOGIAN You are passionate about the study of a particular religion. JUDGE You excel at mediation, arbitration and cutting through to the heart of the matter with compassion, fairness and balance. INVENTOR You are a modern day alchemist that converts matter into energy or energy into matter.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
40% Caregiver
Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

30% Intellectual
The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.

30% Spiritual
The Spiritual seeks a deeper meaning. For them, the journey of faith is never-ending. Thoughtful and compassionate, they have a strong sense of moral obligation.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Creative..
47 creative
33 spiritual
20 visionary
you know who ever did the reports on these finally did what I knew what they were doing with the information in a way that is , upfront, pleasing to the eye and at least using the data some what appropriately. They essentially in a snap shot gave links to various websites and products that I would like, that previously I wouldn't have known about .. at least it's not a one way street where they are just giving the website our information! :newwink:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
45% Intellectual
The Intellectual is the ultimate dinner-party guest. Engaging questions and thoughtful debate are their trademarks.
Learn more and download free report
33% Creative
The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.
22% Caregiver
Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
60% Creative
The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

20% Intellectual

20% Athlete
The Athlete's focus and drive are unparalleled. Staying healthy and being fit are paramount to them (as for winning, that doesn't hurt, either).

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
59% Intellectual
24% Creative
17% Caregiver
Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
47% Intellectual

35% Creative

18% Explorer
The Explorer is drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. They take journeys, not vacations.

7Pv2zvs.png

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
donut.png

44% Creative: The Creative appreciates all beautiful things, in art and daily life. The creative act is essential to who they are.

39% Caregiver: Friendly, sincere, and compassionate, the Caregiver finds their reward in helping others. No one could ask for a better best friend.

17% Visionary: Leave it to others to live by the status quo. The Visionary is interested in new ways of seeing, solutions not yet imagined, products not yet built.

Jai

Enneagram
V
This quiz is bugged for me, it keeps giving the same results no matter what options I pick, and it doesn't even let me answer all the questions.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm shocked "Visionary" wasn't in there but eh. Also, I'm having the same issue as Koto above.

dd3cb86d3147782e55174af4cba915ae.png

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
54% Athlete
The Athlete's focus and drive are unparalleled. Staying healthy and being fit are paramount to them (as for winning, that doesn't hurt, either).

23% Intellectual

23% Explorer
The Explorer is drawn to the unknown, whether that’s a Himalayan peak or the road not taken, and have a thirst for adventure. They take journeys, not vacations.

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It took a while for it to erase my answers from the first time. I re-did it because I found these more accurate and it's interesting how none of them are the same from before.

6845b635d68bf8ab1385a7607989ba88.png