• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You Frank?

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are Very Frank
very-frank.jpg

You are the type of person who tells it like it is. You aren't going to insult people by lying to them.
Your friends can count on you for an honest opinion, whether they ask for it or not. And sometimes the truth isn't pretty.

You are never mean or overly harsh with your frank ways. But if you have to choose, you go for honesty over tact.
You believe that the truth will set us all free. We all suffer when we lie to ourselves and each other.

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
"You are Somewhat Frank"

You are constantly balancing your deep desire to be truthful with your need to be polite.
Whenever it's easy, you tell the truth. When it's not easy, well, you at least hint at the truth.

You believe that people aren't as into honesty as they claim to be. And not as honest either.
You are an open book with the people you know best, but you you'll tell a white lie to smooth things over.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are Very Frank

You are the type of person who tells it like it is. You aren't going to insult people by lying to them.
Your friends can count on you for an honest opinion, whether they ask for it or not. And sometimes the truth isn't pretty.

You are never mean or overly harsh with your frank ways. But if you have to choose, you go for honesty over tact.
You believe that the truth will set us all free. We all suffer when we lie to ourselves and each other.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are Very Frank

Enneagram
9w1
[h=1]You Are Not Frank[/h]
not-frank.jpg
You don't consider yourself a liar, but you do consider yourself someone with boundaries. You don't have to tell everyone everything.
You will tell the truth when it's time, but you will also evade or even lie if you have to. And you don't lose sleep over it.

You don't really care for confrontation, especially for little things. You find disagreements to be unproductive.
You believe in being tactful and polite. If the truth hurts, then you always ask yourself if it's really necessary.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are Somewhat Frank

You are constantly balancing your deep desire to be truthful with your need to be polite.
Whenever it's easy, you tell the truth. When it's not easy, well, you at least hint at the truth.

You believe that people aren't as into honesty as they claim to be. And not as honest either.
You are an open book with the people you know best, but you you'll tell a white lie to smooth things over.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So the middle option is the immoral one :laugh:

thanks quiz! Gee nice one there hahaha

Atomic Fiend

somewhat-frank.jpg

Why are there random pictures of girls with every result?

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I am Frank, by the way.

Call me Frank from now on.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I keep thinking of Frank Underwood when I see this thread come up. I'm not Frank Underwood.

And I'm not Frank:

You don't consider yourself a liar, but you do consider yourself someone with boundaries. You don't have to tell everyone everything.
You will tell the truth when it's time, but you will also evade or even lie if you have to. And you don't lose sleep over it.

You don't really care for confrontation, especially for little things. You find disagreements to be unproductive.
You believe in being tactful and polite. If the truth hurts, then you always ask yourself if it's really necessary.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not so much Frank as I am Ernest.

Novella

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Ask my wife Betty. Ooh the cat's just done a whoopsie on the floor.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If it helps...yes...if not...nope

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are Very Frank

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Very frank.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I can be very frank/direct, yeah. However the implication that this is impossible to do without tact/sensitivity is silly. I used to avoid being direct because conflict was draining, or I was worried about hurting someone’s feelings unnecessarily. Communication is a skill - one that can be refined with continuous effort. Honesty needn’t come at the cost of diplomacy (& vice versa) if you know what you’re doing.