• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very intesting MBTI test

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The 16 Personality Types Test

1115.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
intp.png

You always try to find a logical explanation for something you are interested in. You like things abstract and theoretical. You have more interests in acknowledgement rather than social communication with people. You are calm, retained, flexible and tolerant. You have an extraordinary ability to deep research. You are quite skeptical, so you always analyze problems. Sometimes you are a bit too harsh and ruthless.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
OYC7RRs_d.jpg

A Man of Action

You are quite casual and inclusive. You like to solve practical problems and with your solutions having an immediate effect. You feel bored about theory and concept. You hope you could solve a problem with full vigor. For you the current moment with a natural flow is more important. You enjoy every minute when you are with other people. You also enjoy the pleasure and comfort built by a material world. You like to study through practice.

á´…eparted

passages
:dry:

B154kLi.png

Steward- Keeping things running smoothly and orderly.
You are very practical and realistic. You are also firm and decisive. Once you make a decision, you will act immediately. You are good at deploying projects and mobilizing all resource and people to finish it. You hope you can achieve your goals in the most effective way possible. You can handle the daily details well. You have your own clear and logical standard and you will insist on it meanwhile you hope other people can achieve your standard too. You will stick to your schedule unswervingly.

[MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] sometimes I feel like I need an honorary membership card :laugh:.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

Philosopher- Living in your own ideal world.

You are an idealist. You are loyal to your values and the people who are important to you. You hope you can live in a world which could exactly match your own value. You are very curious about the world. You can always find more possibilities and drive yourself and other people to make these ideas come true. You try to understand other people and help them to maximize their potential. When there is nothing threatening your own value, you are quite flexible and good at accepting other people.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I can't figure out how to save my picture but my results are weird.

INTJ The Expert

You have many creative thoughts. You always try to turn your ideas into fact tirelessly reaching your goal that you set for yourself. You can understand the connotative model of the outer world and think with a long-term perspective. Once you make a commitment, you make a plan and accomplish it. You are very independent and skeptical. You always have a high standard no matter if it's for yourself or other people.

The dots that were all tied for second place are ENTJ, ISTJ, INTP and INFJ

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
arealme.png

INFJ - Mentor

You always want to seek deep signification among your thoughts, your relationship with other people and material life. You try to understand the motivations of other people and have a sharp insight on people. You are so meticulous when doing things and loyal to your own values. Your vision is to provide better service for all people. As you are completing this goal, you can keep courageous, resolute and organized.

Second place: ISFJ - Guardian

You are quiet, friendly, responsible and serious. You can always accomplish your assigned tasks consistently and reliably. You are rigorous, careful and accurate when you are dealing with things. You are very loyal and considerate. You notice and remember all details and people that are important to you. You care about the feelings of other people from your heart. In both your life and at work, you endeavor to make the environment peaceful and harmonious.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP

You are an idealist. You are loyal to your values and the people who are important to you. You hope you can live in a world which could exactly match your own value. You are very curious about the world. You can always find more possibilities and drive yourself and other people to make these ideas come true. You try to understand other people and help them to maximize their potential. When there is nothing threatening your own value, you are quite flexible and good at accepting other people.

stupidgirl

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Inspector- Perform in accordance with the existing rules meticulously and carefully.

You are quiet and serious. You can win by the virtue of your considerate and careful thinking and honest personality. You are realistic, pragmatic and dedicated. You decide what you should do rationally, and then you would achieve your goals step by step without any distraction. You like to arrange things in a good order. No matter whether at work, home or in your own daily life, you will take much account of tradition and loyalty.

ISTJ Celebrity: George Washington, U.S. President and General

View attachment 19943

Lady Elizabeth

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Crafter- Observing calmly but acting fast.

You are very patient and flexible. Normally you are a calm observer but as long as there is a problem, you try to find the solution as quickly as possible. You always analyze how things could be more efficient and solve practical problems with the support of abundant data. You are very interested in the cause and effect of things. You organize facts with objective, logical principles. You attach great importance to efficiency and virtue.

:rofl1:

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
As it was...
322.jpg

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP

xXxXx_wEltschmErz_xXxXx

the manga was better
(ISTP)
Crafter- Observing calmly but acting fast.

You are very patient and flexible. Normally you are a calm observer but as long as there is a problem, you try to find the solution as quickly as possible. You always analyze how things could be more efficient and solve practical problems with the support of abundant data. You are very interested in the cause and effect of things. You organize facts with objective, logical principles. You attach great importance to efficiency and virtue.

I've been thinking about this result for some hours now, doing some reading and such and I think the type might be a good fit. And it makes me really excited lol.
The variety to the questions was cool, like the video/ image things.

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
Okay, I got this:

Test Results 16JPG.JPG

Some of the questions were hard though, because the picture about the (Highlight the following) three people sitting at the park by the pond I would have not replied to either question, because my impression of it was neither of the possible responses. My interpretation was different, so I picked the N reply. I saw people relaxing at the pond walking their dogs, enjoying the scenery. It seems rather drab, but I liked the style of the art. It's like Gustave Dore's Divine Comedy panels. It kind of reminded me George's Lunch in the Park, (which is an S reply) but the thing is, when people tell me to explain art... it's subjective. I had thoughts about what I saw, but when the responses came up, I forgot what they were.

Also, there were some other questions I had a hard time with, because they would be my inner thoughts, but I would do the other. I wanted to go hang out with my friends, but I decided to do my school work instead. Also, the ebay question, I look at ALL of those things. But mostly the specifications. So... it was a really hard test!

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mentor- Bringing light into the darkness.

You always want to seek deep signification among your thoughts, your relationship with other people and material life. You try to understand the motivations of other people and have a sharp insight on people. You are so meticulous when doing things and loyal to your own values. Your vision is to provide better service for all people. As you are completing this goal, you can keep courageous, resolute and organized.Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 7.46.12 PM.jpg

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got ENTP (again!) - what else? :smoke:

ENTP The Prophet- Turning ideas into peoples desire.

You are agile, smart, vigilant, straightforward and good at motivating other people. You can mobilize all resources to solve new challenging problems. You know how to find abstract possibilities and analyze them through strategic thinking. You have a strong ability to read people. You are not satisfied with a normal life. You seldom do the same thing repetitively. You always move from one interest to another quickly.

danthemanklein

ISFP - The Artist
INFP - The Philosopher
ISTP - The Crafter
ISFJ - The Guardian
ESFP - The Actor

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFP

Artist - Display your visible work for a rich inner world.

You are quiet, friendly, sensitive and gentle. You live in the moment and enjoy everything that happens around you. You hope you could have private space and do things with your own time schedule and speed. You stick to your heart and are loyal to the people who are important to you. You don't like conflict and contradiction. You do not impose your thoughts and values on other people.

ISFP Celebrity: Lady Gaga, Singer-songwriter