• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another simple MBTI test

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
jFq6jhM.png

so basically ExTx because the other two are two close to 50% to even count.

Have you phoned home yet? :newwink:

...:wtf: ok ya, my mind has gone completely loopy for the night.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENTP - The Visionary

Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Extroversion/Introversion
Intuitive/Sensing
Thinking/Feeling
Perceiving/Judging

So...seeing as how all the numbers are essentially right down the middle...I'm going to accept that as meaning I can be whatever type I want to be! :happy2: