• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You a Dork?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, are you?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nope, nerd.

I did get the same results as you. I am very physically coordinated and nerdy...strange combo...but i enjoy both physical and knowledge. I work at remodeling houses as a side project and am a computer programmer as my job.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are a bit of a dork

You aren't a total dork, and in fact, your dorkiness may be invisible to the outside world.
You have a few dorky habits, and you're okay with that. You're happy being you.

You are probably a bit of an introvert and an intellectual. You don't go along with what the crowd is doing.
You sometimes you feel like you don't belong in any one group, but you're pretty content to hang by yourself.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a bit of a dork

You aren't a total dork, and in fact, your dorkiness may be invisible to the outside world.

You are probably a bit of an introvert and an intellectual. You don't go along with what the crowd is doing.
You sometimes you feel like you don't belong in any one group, but you're pretty content to hang by yourself.

I always thought of dorks as Napoleon Dynamite types. Not particularly bright or gifted in anything, but still characterized by an obsessive interest in off-kilter or less mainstream topics and hobbies. Tend to be socially inept and their interests and hobbies might get them lumped in with nerds and geeks.

I think of Nerds as Bill Gates/Mark Zuckerberg types, extremely intelligent and good at translating their understanding of abstract pursuits into a profitable or rewarding career/lifestyle. Is also likely interested in less mainstream, or less accessible interests and hobbies. Still may not be social butterflies, but often smart enough to adapt or learn to be sociable enough to survive and prosper in the world.

I think of Geeks as smarter versions of dorks, but not quite on a level with Nerds. This is the category I see myself falling into.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A bit of a Dork. It's one of my hidden facets.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are a Total Dork

Share!

Share on Tumblr

Share with HTML

Share with BBCode

Share on LiveJournal

Share on WordPress

You already knew you were a dork, and you're probably proud of it. You are fiercely one of a kind.
You have plenty of nerdy habits and geeky interests, and you aren't in a rush to change them.

People may tease you for living outside the mainstream, but you don't mind.
If anything, you feel sorry for normal people. They're missing out on the best parts of life.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are a bit of a dork

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
a bit of a dork

:sadbanana:

I keep telling people I'm normal

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
A bit of a dork

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Man this test is so wrong. I got dork which isn't me at all. So I press 'back' and changed all the options I voted for but still got dork.

:D

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Man this test is so wrong. I got dork which isn't me at all. So I press 'back' and changed all the options I voted for but still got dork.

:D

Haha, same here! :D I got total dork no matter how I changed my answers.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

:newwink:

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are a Total Dork

You already knew you were a dork, and you're probably proud of it. You are fiercely one of a kind.
You have plenty of nerdy habits and geeky interests, and you aren't in a rush to change them.

People may tease you for living outside the mainstream, but you don't mind.
If anything, you feel sorry for normal people. They're missing out on the best parts of life.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
You Are Not a Dork...

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are a Bit of a Dork

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You Are a Bit of a Dork