• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Stanford's Inventory (Enneagram/Tritype)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ehhh.... it doesn't help that I can just read the descriptions and know the e-types immediately.

for me:

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IGAB = 4681

Out of them all, IFC (459).

I'm supposedly a combination of 496. It's interesting because I've assumed for a long while now that I may have some 3 tendencies in me, hence typing as a 4w3, but I relate very strongly to the 5 description. I'm not so overly dogmatic about achievement like a 3, but maybe it's because the 9 in my tritype dilutes it somewhat? I'm very introverted to where I need my alone time in order to spend some time daydreaming away from the real world for a while. It's crucial for me, thus the 5 description fits the bill. I don't relate to the 6 description of loyalty and being hyper aware of safety and whatnot. But isn't the enneagram based on desires/fears rather than behavioral patterns? I've been oscillating between being 496 or triple withdrawn. Perhaps maybe I am the latter? Ehh, whatever at this point. All I know for certain is that I am most definitely a core 4 with both 3 and 5 tendencies.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
CAEF - 9835​

I listed four instead of three because fuck the rules. Also pretty sure there's a 9w8 all up in here too.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A or B, for the first one. Can't really decide in between them. Perhaps both, but in what order?
D on the second one.
F on the third.

So either, 825 (the Strategist) or 125 (the Mentor). I usually score highly in the entire instinctual triad, so this was no surprise, but since I know I am more rational and idealistic than powerful and dominant, I say 125.

Atomic Fiend

I got IHG or 476.

I also took less then 3 minutes to go over the thing so I'm not sure of it's accuracy at all.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I almost always test as a 9 but I didn't really relate to half of the 9 description so it didn't even make my top 3.

FGB 561 which isn't a real tritype

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ABF, 815.

Not a great quiz, anyone into enneagram can tell which types the descriptions are, and they're not that accurate since they're just basic stereotypes.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
C and F were very close. I don't relate to any of the others. The closest fit after is maybe H? Which would make 957 or 597 which is closer than I expected this to get

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A, C, H, I is what I wittled it down too. Which is 8, 9, 7, 4