• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENTP or INTP test

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP 65%
INTP 35%

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
90% ENTP
10% INTP

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTP 65%
ENTP 35%

Well I know I am definitely neither of these types. I didn't really agree with any of the questions and just chose the answer I hated the least.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP 88%
INTP 12%

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53% INTP
47% ENTP

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
ENTP 53%
INTP 47%

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
INTP 59% - ENTP 41%

I'm definitely introverted. This could mean I'm a rrrrreally depressed ENTP, or that my auxiliary function is well developed.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP

two-types-mobile

Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP

71%/29%