• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Locus of Control Test

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
In personality psychology, locus of control is the degree to which people believe that they have control over the outcome of events in their lives, as opposed to external forces beyond their control.

Take the following test to determine if you're more of an internal or external LOC! XD

Locus of Control Personality Test

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your results suggest you tend to believe that internal factors like drive and free will define you more than external factors like genetics, fate, luck, and environment.

Thus, you have an Internal Locus of Control

Internal Locus |||||||||||| 48%
External Locus |||||||||||||| 52%

Your results suggest you believe your life is defined about equally by both internal forces (drive, free will, etc.) and external forces (genetics, environment, fate).

Thus, you have an Ambiverted Locus of Control

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Internal Locus||||||||||||48%
External Locus||||||||||||||52%

Your results suggest you believe your life is defined about equally by both internal forces (drive, free will, etc.) and external forces (genetics, environment, fate).

Woooooow ambivert

Shiver

Ambiverted Locus of Control

i.e. the most accurate kind.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ambiverted

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Internal Locus |||||||||||||| 51%
External Locus |||||||||||| 49%

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Internal Locus |||||||||||||||| 64%
External Locus |||||||||| 36%

I have an even stronger internal locus in terms of motivation and approval. I do think that chance plays a significant role in life, because i've studied works by statisticians and philosophers who make a convincing case, but regardless of those random events, there is still an internal integrity that we have complete control over. This test doesn't demonstrate that nuance of perception about this. Whether I get the "dream job" with the status and money that everyone is competing for is depending largely on external factors. I don't have much control over that, but what I do have control over is creating a job that makes me feel happy, free, and like I am making a meaningful contribution. I do not have control over my place in externally constructed systems, but I do have control over my philosophical mindset, feelings of happiness, and ingenuity in finding a way to fully be 'me' in the world.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Internal Locus |||||||||||| 46%
External Locus |||||||||||||| 54%

Ambiverted Locus of Control

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Locus of Control Test Results

Internal Locus |||||||||||||||||| 71%
External Locus |||||| 29%

In the 60s Psychologist Julian Rotter developed a theory called Locus of Control of Reinforcement. His theory centered around whether someone thinks their life is more influenced by external factors like fate, genetics, luck, environment (external locus of control) OR by internal factors like effort, tenacity, and free will (internal locus of control).
Your results suggest you generally believe that internal factors like drive and free will define you more than external factors like genetics, fate, luck, and environment.

Thus, you have an Internal Locus of Control

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Locus of Control Test Results

Internal Locus |||||| 29%
External Locus |||||||||||||||||| 71%

In the 60s Psychologist Julian Rotter developed a theory called Locus of Control of Reinforcement. His theory centered around whether someone thinks their life is more influenced by external factors like fate, genetics, luck, environment (external locus of control) OR by internal factors like effort, tenacity, and free will (internal locus of control).
Your results suggest you generally believe that genetics, environment, fate, luck, or other external factors define you more than internal factors like drive and free will.

Thus, you have an External Locus of Control

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Internal Locus |||||||||||| 44%
External Locus |||||||||||||| 56%

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
External Locus: 71%.

Your results suggest you generally believe that genetics, environment, fate, luck, or other external factors define you more than internal factors like drive and free will.

Thus, you have an External Locus of Control

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Internal Locus |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
External Locus |||| 17%

Your results suggest you generally believe that internal factors like drive and free will define you more than external factors like genetics, fate, luck, and environment.

Thus, you have an Internal Locus of Control.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
About 60/40, internal taking the lead. It would have been an even greater difference a couple years ago, but I've now seen how circumstances can line up in such a way that solutions are actually quite difficult to successfully implement.