• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Healthy are YOU?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
One You - How Are You Quiz

(Imo tests a bit condescending tbh)

3/10

You're in the red Me - you need to make changes!
Read more at One You - How Are You Quiz

Around 40% of deaths in England are directly related to behaviour. You've told us a bit about your lifestyle - what you eat and drink, whether you smoke and how much exercise you take. These are all things that have a big impact on your health, and they're also the reason you scored 3 out of 10. You can see below whether you're Red, Amber or Green in each - and what you should do to improve.

Moving
You should be aiming for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, 5-days-a-week, as well as two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise. You're doing well on the first target, but you need to do more strengthening.

Eating
Your quiz answers tell us something about your eating habits, which don't look very healthy! An easy way to make a difference is to swap some of your favourite meals for healthier versions, and also cut down on snacking. Try this app for some cheap and easy ideas.

Drinking
It looks like you're drinking at lower risk, so that's one lifestyle factor that you don't have to worry about!

Smoking
Even though you don't smoke every day, you still get a Red. Stopping smoking is probably the single best thing you can do to improve your health. It can be easier said than done, that's why there's lots of help available. You can try out this app, or speak to your GP about options like face-to-face support and nicotine replacement therapy.

Shiver

7/10

"You're doing okay Shitlord - but there's plenty more you can do!"

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7/10
surprises me greatly. XD If I told them how MUCH sugary drink I drink... XD

Around 40% of deaths in England are directly related to behaviour. You've told us a bit about your lifestyle - what you eat and drink, whether you smoke and how much exercise you take. These are all things that have a big impact on your health, and they're also the reason you scored 7 out of 10. You can see below whether you're Red, Amber or Green in each - and what you should do to improve.

Moving

You should be aiming for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, 5-days-a-week, as well as two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise. You're doing well on the first target, but you need to do more strengthening.

Couch to 5k

Active 10
Eating

Your quiz answers tell us something about your eating habits, some good, some bad! An easy way to make a difference is to swap some of your favourite meals for healthier versions. Try this app for some cheap and easy ideas.

Easy Meals
Drinking

You don't drink, so that's one lifestyle factor that you don’t have to worry about!

Drinks Tracker

Days off
Smoking

Not smoking gives you a healthy head start so you can focus on other areas.

I got 10/10. Whole food, vegan-eating yogi over here, haha.

Moving

Well done! You're doing at least two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise and 150 minutes of moderate activity a week, which is the recommended minimum to help you stay healthy. It would be even better if you spread your activity out over at least 5 days.

Eating

Based on the snapshot you've given us of your eating habits, it looks like you know what to choose for a healthy diet. This suggests you try to eat well, so you might like to check out this app for more cheap and easy ideas for healthy meals.

Drinking

You don't drink, so that's one lifestyle factor that you don’t have to worry about!

Smoking

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
3/10.

Moving
Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity 5 days a week and include at least two sessions of strengthening exercise. Start by brisk walking with our Active 10 app or try Couch to 5K if you’re feeling more ambitious.

Eating
Your quiz answers tell us something about your eating habits, some good, some bad! An easy way to make a difference is to swap some of your favourite meals for healthier versions. Try this app for some cheap and easy ideas.

Drinking

Smoking
Even though you don't smoke every day, you still get a Red. Stopping smoking is probably the single best thing you can do to improve your health. It can be easier said than done, that's why there's lots of help available. You can try out this app, or speak to your GP about options like face-to-face support and nicotine replacement therapy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

6/10

Moving
Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity 5 days a week and include at least two sessions of strengthening exercise. Start by brisk walking with our Active 10 app or try Couch to 5K if you’re feeling more ambitious.

Active 10

Eating

Drinking
Drinks Tracker

Smoking

I'm low energy. I don't care about being a health nut nor being told how to live my life. But I do need to exercise more. Most everyone seems pegged to need more exercise though, I've noticed. Lol

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's how healthy I am ! :D

8/10

Moving

Well done! You're doing at least 150 minutes of moderate activity, spread across 5 days or more, as well as two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise, which is the recommended minimum to help you stay healthy.

Eating

Your quiz answers tell us something about your eating habits, some good, some bad! An easy way to make a difference is to swap some of your favourite meals for healthier ones, and also cut down on snacking. Try this app for some cheap and easy ideas.

Drinking

It looks like you're drinking at lower risk. So that's one lifestyle factor that you don’t have to worry about!

Smoking

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"10/10

Moving
Well done! You're doing at least 150 minutes of moderate activity, spread across 5 days or more, as well as two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise, which is the recommended minimum to help you stay healthy.

Eating
Based on the snapshot you've given us of your eating habits, it looks like you know what to choose for a healthy diet. This suggests you try to eat well, so you might like to check out this app for more cheap and easy ideas for healthy meals.

Drinking
It looks like you're drinking at lower risk, so that's one lifestyle factor that you don't have to worry about!

Smoking
Not smoking gives you a healthy head start so you can focus on other areas."

(I answered the exercise questions with the activity levels I had before getting sick last month, since that's been my default all year/I'm getting back to it now)

I don't feel 10/10 healthy, but I guess my general habits aim for that.

DanBrainer

Eating
the worst part is I'm eating too much before bed time.

Smoking
Just quit few weeks ago

Drinking
I don't drink too much and not very often.

I exercise everyday( boxing, jogging, football)

I can say 6/10

LoyalKnight

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so
8/10. I think it is rather 10/10 though, but I never eat one of the items they showed there.

Moving

Well done! You're doing at least two 30-minute sessions of strengthening exercise and 150 minutes of moderate activity a week, which is the recommended minimum to help you stay healthy. It would be even better if you spread your activity out over at least 5 days.

Eating

Drinking

Smoking

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
6/10

Moving

Eating
Your quiz answers tell us something about your eating habits, some good, some bad! An easy way to make a difference is to swap some of your favourite meals for healthier ones, and also cut down on snacking. Try this app for some cheap and easy ideas.

Drinking
It's good you're having some alcohol-free days each week, but you're still drinking above the guidelines. No level of drinking is completely safe, but you can lower your risk: Try to drink under 14 units a week, spread your drinking out more and have several alcohol-free days each week. Use these apps to find out more about units and track your drinking.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
6/10

Moving

Eating

Drinking

Smoking

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
6/10

I found this quiz to be a bit passive-aggressive, but fun nonetheless.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
6/10
You could be worse, but you could be a lot better too!

Moving
Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate activity 5 days a week and include at least two sessions of strengthening exercise. Start by brisk walking with our Active 10 app or try Couch to 5K if you’re feeling more ambition.

Eating

Drinking

Smoking

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7/10

It likes that I exercise and avoid smoking/drinking.

It doesn't like my diet and the fact that I'm displeased with my life and don't get enough sleep.